• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2iiew7b.jpg

Shacarye Tims, 25, is accused of trying run off with an Australian man's prized possession.
2d930ah.jpg
She could do some time for this.
[...]
25-year-old woman snatched an Australian tourist’s $25,000 Rolex and hid it in her vagina after an early morning hookup in a Manhattan hotel room, officials said.

Brenton Price was getting a massage from Shacarye Tims in his room at the Holiday Inn in Chelsea about 5:30 a.m. Oct. 19, after meeting her at a bar
[...]
“I just innocently picked up a girl at a bar and got robbed,” Price said when reached in California.

“I was a tourist,” he told
[...]
“I met someone and got robbed. I helped catch the criminal.”
A source said Tims also had priors in other states, including a prostitution arrest in Las Vegas.

Price put his Yacht-Master II Rolex on the nightstand at the 125 W. 26th St. hotel after Tims complained it was scratching her
[...]
When he noticed the Rolex was missing about 10 minutes later, Tims suggested that it might have fallen behind the nightstand
[...]
As Price searched, Tims tried to hightail it out of the hotel but the Aussie caught up with her in the lobby.
She smacked him repeatedly in the face “causing him to suffer swelling and bruising,”
[...]
A female cop told prosecutors she saw Tims take the Rolex “out of her vaginal cavity and hand it to me,”
[...]
Tims, of Georgia, is charged with robbery and grand larceny. She was held on a $10,000 bond at Rikers Island, records show. Her next court appearance is set for Oct 24.

Her lawyer, David B. Epstein, said cops “bullied” her to hand over the pricey timepiece.
It should shock the conscious of any right-thinking New Yorker to learn that a young lady visiting from out of town was bullied by authorities to retrieve an object from the most intimate part of her body,”
[...]
A source said cops took her to the hospital and threatened to have it removed.

Tims was also charged this week in a Sept. 23 incident during which she went into a Midtown hotel room with a 25-year-old man from Switzerland at about 2 a.m. and allegedly stole his credit cards while he was sleeping,
[...]
She took $400 from the man's bank account using his PIN
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...rist-rolex-vagina-officials-article-1.1983589
2i131c9.jpg

Australian Brenton Price (center) said he just picked up a woman at the bar and was targeted in a theft.​

QUOTE: Her lawyer, David B. Epstein, said cops “bullied” her to hand over the pricey timepiece.
It should shock the conscious of any right-thinking New Yorker to learn that a young lady visiting from out of town was bullied by authorities to retrieve an object from the most intimate part of her body,”

Uhhhhh............what were the authorities supposed to do? Let her keep it? I don't think soooooooo. I personally wouldn't want it back with her nasty bodily fluids all over it but I be damned if she got away with it. Besides, she shoved it up there. Her lawyer is a total idiot!

As far as him innocently picking up girls at a bar shows how dumb he is putting it in that context. If I didn't know any better I think they just might deserve eachother but if these two idiots would happen to breed the child would definitely have some genetic defects that couldn't be corrected. I know it's his choice to have a watch that costs $25,000.00 but he apparently has more money than sense first of all and second of all if you are the type of person with tastes as a $25,000.00 watch why would you be staying at a Holiday Inn instead of a 5 star hotel? He looks so up on hisself in that picture with the women. I hope he's not married because he probably will be bringing his wife back a gift of herpes or something even worse.

Woman who hid Rolex in her vagina is busted in another pricey watch theft: cops
Shacarye Tims, 25, was arrested Tuesday on her way into Manhattan Supreme Court for another alleged theft of a Rolex watch
[...]

Shacarye Tims apparently has got a thing for bling.

The woman who was allegedly caught hiding a stolen Rolex in her vagina last month was arrested in connection with a similar crime involving the pricey watch brand on Tuesday,
[...]
Tims, 25, was in Manhattan Supreme Court about to be arraigned on an indictment stemming from the Oct. 19 theft when Brooklyn detectives put her in handcuffs.

The detectives claim she stole an $8,000 Rolex and some credit cards from a 37-year-old Brooklyn during a hook up inside his swanky DeKalb Ave. apartment on Oct. 16,
[...]
Tims was charged with grand larceny for the Brooklyn theft — which took place three days before she was caught taking a $25,000 Rolex off of Aussie Brenton Price after the two hung out in his Holiday Inn hotel room in Chelsea
[....]
Her arraignment on the new charges was pending Tuesday evening
[...]
Her attorney, David Epstein, said the new charges stem from “old allegations that in all likelihood were not acted upon earlier because either a person failed to come forward or the information was not reliable and accurate.”

Tims was about to be arraigned on a robbery, grand larceny and possession of stolen property indictment in connection to the Manhattan theft when she was re-arrested
[...]
According to recently filed court papers on the Oct. 19 case, Tims directed cops to where she stored tourist Brenton Price’s watch.

“I have it in me,” she allegedly said around midnight on Oct. 20, according to the documents.

A cell phone, her clothing and a “Rolex Watch recovered from the defendants vagina by the defendant” were vouchered upon her arrest
[...]
Shacarye Tims apparently has got a thing for bling.

The woman who was allegedly caught hiding a stolen Rolex in her vagina last month was arrested in connection with a similar crime involving the pricey watch brand on Tuesday, officials said.

Tims, 25, was in Manhattan Supreme Court about to be arraigned on an indictment stemming from the Oct. 19 theft when Brooklyn detectives put her in handcuffs.

The detectives claim she stole an $8,000 Rolex and some credit cards from a 37-year-old Brooklyn during a hook up inside his swanky DeKalb Ave. apartment on Oct. 16, officials said.

Tims was charged with grand larceny for the Brooklyn theft — which took place three days before she was caught taking a $25,000 Rolex off of Aussie Brenton Price after the two hung out in his Holiday Inn hotel room in Chelsea, officials said.

Her arraignment on the new charges was pending Tuesday evening, officials said.

Her attorney, David Epstein, said the new charges stem from “old allegations that in all likelihood were not acted upon earlier because either a person failed to come forward or the information was not reliable and accurate.”

Tims was about to be arraigned on a robbery, grand larceny and possession of stolen property indictment in connection to the Manhattan theft when she was re-arrested, according to prosecutors.

According to recently filed court papers on the Oct. 19 case, Tims directed cops to where she stored tourist Brenton Price’s watch.

“I have it in me,” she allegedly said around midnight on Oct. 20, according to the documents.

A cell phone, her clothing and a “Rolex Watch recovered from the defendants vagina by the defendant” were vouchered upon her arrest, according to the papers.

A cell phone, her clothing and a “Rolex Watch recovered from the defendants vagina by the defendant”

Talk about a jail house wallet, the way that is written it sounds like she just retched* up in there and pulled, in addition to the watch, a cell phone and a whole suit of clothes out of her va-jay-jay, dang that thang really is talented!

*misspelled on purpose

I love these stories:hilarious:
Trust me when I say I've been in a LOT of vagina (due to muh job tyvm) and can say some, I don't know how they got a penis in them to get pregnant, while others are like a huge bowl of warm pudding I get lost in. They are certainly as individual as we are, haha.
These criminal-minded ladies get creative with their hiding spots but so defensive when the possibility to search their cavaties comes up :rolleyes:

these bitches need to be gettin fanny packs or something. They are definitely not treatin their kitty right! And this womans lawyer probably slimes instead of walking. If you have stolen property on you they have the right to get it back and

Her lawyer, David B. Epstein, said cops “bullied” her to hand over the pricey timepiece.

BAH HA HA AH AH AHA AH AH AHA AH AHA ! :crack::hilarious::crack::hilarious:

I don't know how he managed to say that with a straight face! Man must have balls bigger than her 'cavity' :yuck:

Back