• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A sex attacker got more than he bargained for when he preyed on a kickboxer who throttled him with her legs until he passed out.

The 25-year-old woman was walking home at 2am when Mark Willis, 39, repeatedly punched her and pushed her over a wall and into a garden.

He jumped on top of her and told her: ‘Be quiet and do as I tell you and you won’t get hurt.’

But his victim, who had been kickboxing for two years and knows self-defence, fought back, Gloucester Crown Court heard.

She said: ‘I swore at him. He hit me again in the face. He was grabbing at my clothing.’

She tried to apply an armlock which could have broken her attacker’s arm, but he wriggled free and punched her in the face again and again.

She said: ‘I was stunned for a moment. Again I could feel him grabbing me and pulling at my clothes.

‘My legs were free so I lifted my left leg up on to his shoulder and around the back of his neck. I crossed my right leg over and squeezed together as hard as I could.

The judge said he would ask the High Sheriff to pay the victim a £500 reward because of her bravery, saying it was ‘a tiny token of the court’s appreciation’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ker-picked-kickboxer.html?ito=social-facebook

Awesome! Now that's my kind of girl. :)

‘Be quiet and do as I tell you and you won’t get hurt.’ HA HA HA that motherfucker sure got a surprise.

This needs to happen more often. I try to do my part by teaching a women's self defense course.

I'm about to sign up for kickboxing sheesh!! After I had him under control, I'd have stood over him and called him a "punk bitch" like a boss

I woulda done a Friday on his ass: YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!
She made him her bitch when he was looking for it to be the other way around.

YASSSS this story is amazing! Punches to the face :jawdrop: dayum bless her heart! She put a choke hold on em with her legs soooo bad ass...and hot lol She really put the hurt on this waste of a life, she totally ROCKS I love it!;)

Back