• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
nd52sc-mackenziekyle.jpg

A seventh-grade teacher was arrested on campus after he was seen smoking heroin, police say.

Kyle Patrick Mackenzie was arrested at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, at Jehue Middle School

[...]

The 29-year-old teacher was immediately placed on paid administrative leave, as required by state law, said Rialto Unified School District spokeswoman Syeda Jafri.

"We cannot put him on unpaid administrative leave until charges are filed," she said.

[...]

A school worker sounded the alarm after seeing Mackenzie near the campus smoking something that clearly wasn't a cigarette, said Cpl. Ray Mendez.

"The witness pretty much described that the person was smoking something out of aluminum foil," Mendez said.

Heroin, methamphetamine and certain other narcotics often are smoked by placing the drug on aluminum foil that the smoker holds in one hand while using the other hand to heat the foil with a lighter, Mendez said.

[...]

"Mackenzie was found to be in possession of heroin and admitted to smoking it," he said.
http://www.pe.com/articles/arrested-751493-heroin-7th.html

Last edited:
I've never taken heroin, but from what I've seen on Intervention...I can't imagine how you could smoke that shit at 10am and resume teaching a class full of 7th graders! I think a school with 7th graders would be the LAST place I would want to be if I was high on heroin.
JMO.

I've never taken heroin, but from what I've seen on Intervention...I can't imagine how you could smoke that shit at 10am and resume teaching a class full of 7th graders! I think a school with 7th graders would be the LAST place I would want to be if I was high on heroin.
JMO.

You probably wouldn't teach well but you'd feel great. Time flies by too. If you're hooked on opiates it's much harder to function without them and feels glorious to function when you're jammed. Intervention usually shows non-functional addicts that don't have jobs and active responsibilities but functional heroin lovers do exist.

You probably wouldn't teach well but you'd feel great. Time flies by too. If you're hooked on opiates it's much harder to function without them and feels glorious to function when you're jammed. Intervention usually shows non-functional addicts that don't have jobs and active responsibilities but functional heroin lovers do exist.

That's good to know. My experience with heroin in limited to those shows and my ex-boyfriend, who started using after we were split up and became a worthless bum VERY quickly and is actually right now in prison for stealing to support his habit. I had NO IDEA that there even were functional heroin users. So thanks for opening my eyes!

I had NO IDEA that there even were functional heroin users. So thanks for opening my eyes!

Don't get me wrong - it's very rare and usually doesn't last forever but it's possible especially since he was freebasing and wasn't shooting up. But he still had a job so he must have been semi-functional at the time.

Maybe he completely clean before he started teaching and just flipped out after being exposed to that many children at one time and realized what our future generation is looking like! Being at home with my 13 yo and 16 yo makes me want to ask for a higher dose of nerve pills!

Listen, if I were a teacher I would totally need some smack to get through each and every agonizing day of my miserable life, especially if I were teaching tweens!

So, everyone take a moment and thank God that I was smart enough to realize that little tidbit of information before I chose my career path.

That's good to know. My experience with heroin in limited to those shows and my ex-boyfriend, who started using after we were split up and became a worthless bum VERY quickly and is actually right now in prison for stealing to support his habit. I had NO IDEA that there even were functional heroin users. So thanks for opening my eyes!
I was an addict for years, and smoking is a weird way of doing it- this smoke that is going into the air is a waste, yeah? I'm so glad I don't do opiates anymore; but most people who do tend to go with IV. - you've really never done drugs until you shoot them. Not that I'd recommend it.

I was an addict for years, and smoking is a weird way of doing it- this smoke that is going into the air is a waste, yeah? I'm so glad I don't do opiates anymore; but most people who do tend to go with IV. - you've really never done drugs until you shoot them. Not that I'd recommend it.

It is weird but some people swear by it. You aren't really supposed to let any of it go into the air, it's not like a joint that would keep smoking after you light it. It will pretty much smoke while you have the lighter on underneath the foil and not much longer. I think freebasing opiates is more common with Percocet though.

JMO.

I dunno man, my kid is a 7th grader and some of his classmates make me wonder how the teachers handle their asses without being high because they're a bunch of rude disrespectful turds.

- you've really never done drugs until you shoot them. Not that I'd recommend it.
So would I have to melt the weed down first like THC oil or could I just get the oil and shoot it. LOl. Just kidding of course, I know weed isn't a "drug". I was just joshin you. But good job leaving the shitty drugs behind ya. :)

Back