• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
bv804.jpg
30mtoiu.jpg
Detained: Seth Ramsey, 17, has been accused of killing his father with a crossbow while he had skipped school. He allegedly thought he would be mad that he had stayed home

[...]
17-year-old Delaware boy has been accused of shooting his father dead with a crossbow because he was caught skipping school.

Seth Ramsey has been charged with the first degree murder of Todd, 41, who was found dead in a bedroom
[...]
the younger Ramsey said his father had been in his bedroom and knew he had skipped classes at Lake Forest High School
[...]
Fearing he would be mad, he shot him with the weapon as he entered the room.
[...]
the teen told police he missed school on Tuesday.
[....]
first alerted by the victim's co-workers visited who said he had not been at work for work for a couple of days.
[...]
arrived at his house where one of them supposedly spoke to the youngster who claimed he had killed his father.
[....]
'He said that his father was in his bedroom from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Seth said that he knew when his father came out he would be mad so he shot him.'
[...]
being held at a juvenile detention facility without bail. Ramsey was also charged with weapon possession during commission of a felony.

During an official statement, Master Cpl. Gary E. Fournier said that no motive had been established for the deaths.

On Facebook, the father and son shared photos of them playing baseball together.

It is unclear who they lived with at the address and whether anyone else was in the house at the time.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-school-didn-t-want-mad.html#ixzz3LlMgkXPX

9uvzb8.jpg

Warning signs: Authorities were first alerted by the victim's co-workers visited who said he had not been at work for work for a couple of days. Todd, 41, (pictured) was then found dead in his home​

his FB
2a7wo4g.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/shramsey2?fref=browse_search
dads FB
30xab94.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/todd.ramsey.14?fref=browse_search

Dad's probable punishment for skipping school: Grounded for a month.
Justice system's probable punishment for killing Dad: Jailed for life.
Seth chose......poorly.

Dad's probable punishment for skipping school: Grounded for a month.
Justice system's probable punishment for killing Dad: Jailed for life.
Seth chose......poorly.

Gut-shot his father with an arrow and left him to die. I hope he does get jailed for life.

Wait til the big guys get a hold of his ass in prison. He sure made his bed! He better not eat any candy bars he finds on his bunk! Went from a comfortable house in the burbs...to prison.

Gut-shot his father with an arrow and left him to die. I hope he does get jailed for life.
He was gut shot?! Damn, he must have suffered terribly, for a long time. Poor guy, had an absolute douche-nozzle for a son.
Reminds me of that Shakespeare quote:
“How sharper than a serpents tooth it is, to have a thankless child ”

I hate to say it, but if this kid hadn't killed his dad, he probably would've had gone on to be one of those weirdy-fucks that kill his baby because it cried or kill his baby mama over a custody dispute.

well, for all i know dad could have beat him around the head and neck if he spent more than thirty seconds in the bathroom. however, i really don't think that was the case. i get that most 17 year old boys are dumb, but this would be considered a special kind of stupid, and rip his father, and whomever mourns him, but hey, at least we found out now. if he killed someone over being afraid of a punishment for skipping school, who knows what he would do if he felt he would not get a re-fund on something, a traffic ticket, a mis-printed bill or any other situations. either dad was a total hard-ass, or this kid is pretty messed up.

If dad was as much of a hard ass as this kids actions might lead some to believe...why didn't he confront and discipline his son as soon as he came home and found him there skipping school? Instead dad went to his room and stayed there for three hours. It was when he was getting ready to come out the boy shot him

what a little douchebag and I bet that shiny cherry truck is something his dad had bought him. If there is any justice he will go away for a very long time

If dad was as much of a hard ass as this kids actions might lead some to believe...why didn't he confront and discipline his son as soon as he came home and found him there skipping school? Instead dad went to his room and stayed there for three hours. It was when he was getting ready to come out the boy shot him
ya never know, maybe he had a noose and a blind-fold. even a flame-thrower? who are we to judge (yeah, i doubt it as well).

Nov. 30, 2016

Seth Ramsey, 19, has been sentenced to six years in prison for killing his father with a crossbow, according to court records.

Ramsey was also given two years of probation when he was sentenced.

. His sentence was made effective Dec. 11, 2014, the day he was initially arrested.

The former Lake Forest High School student told police he killed his 41-year-old father, Todd, with a crossbow, a weapon that fires arrows using a triggering mechanism, in December 2014 because he skipped school and feared his dad would be angry, court records show.

He pleaded guilty to manslaughter – a lesser offense than murder – and possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony in September.

He faced a maximum of 25 years in prison on each of the two counts, but on Wednesday received only three years in prison for each offense.

A warrant said state troopers and Harrington police went to the Ramsey home in response to a welfare check in December 2014.

When a sergeant arrived, two people flagged him down and said Seth Ramsey was in their car and "they believe he killed his father," the warrant said.

Police put Ramsey in their vehicle and went inside the home, where they found the father's body with a single wound to the abdomen, records showed.

A piece of carpet was missing in a hallway in front of a blood-splattered door, and inside the room, police found the father's body covered by the carpet section, records said.

A trooper interviewed Ramsey, who said he skipped school two days earlier and stayed home, the warrant said.

"He knew when his father came out he would be mad so he shot him," the warrant said.
https://www.delawareonline.com/stor...ison-fathers-crossbow-killing-death/94661502/

Poor dad. Of course, he would've been angry and had every right to be. The kid didn't say he feared dad would beat the stuffing out of him. He didn't say dad was coming in armed. That ridiculous sentence doesn't fit the crime.

6 years?
Wow.
Wonder if he can be a human yet.
Thinking he will come out a royal asshole with a short fuse having learned there are no real consequences in life.

His next crime will be attacking someone in the chow line for not moving fast enough.

Back