• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
CIRCLEVILLE, Ohio — Doctors called the condition of two children "severe" after police arrested their guardian for assault and child abuse.

Martha Lemaster faced a judge Monday after court records state the children suffered bruising and broken bones. The criminal complaint against her also indicates she wouldn't feed the 2-year-old and 6-year-old siblings as a form of punishment and would lock the 6-year-old girl in closest and keep her tied to beds.

ABC 6/FOX 28 spoke with the woman who reported the alleged abuse to Pickaway County Child Protective Services Thursday. She asked to remain anonymous.

"There would be times where I wouldn't see them eat," she said. "I know there were a few times where they wouldn't let her out to use the bathroom."

The tipster said both children were severely underweight to the point they looked half of their ages. I They were admitted to the hospital Friday and remained at Nationwide Children's when Lemaster was arraigned Monday.

Those who know Lemaster told ABC 6/FOX 28 that she took in the kids about a year ago when their biological mother dropped them off and said she didn't want them.
https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/guardian-charged-in-severe-case-of-child-abuse-malnourishment

Martha Lemaster, 47 of Circleville, pled guilty to kidnapping, two counts of felonious assault, and two counts of endangering children on Wednesday. She is being held without bond at the Pickaway County Jail.
https://www.circlevilleherald.com/n...cle_e762db0e-c5c3-5448-8c8f-90a480cf9666.html
5b64b40a5258a.image.jpg

Nasty, greasy looking hambeast, was she afraid that the kids might eat all her food? Because she. definitely hasn't missed any meals. Put her on an inforced diet of soda crackers and water and lock her in a dark closet, make her piss herself.

Whoa! Check out the profile.

5abc028fbc553.image.jpg

Martha "Wide Ride" Lemaster

I can't help visualizing someone having sex with that ... three fucking times :vomit:

Whoa! Check out the profile.

5abc028fbc553.image.jpg

Martha "Wide Ride" Lemaster

I can't help visualizing someone having sex with that ... three fucking times :vomit:
Not her kids. Stated that bio mom ditched kids with this Jabba the Hut wanna-be. Not sure anyone's ever fucked that.

On August 29, Martha Lemaster was sentenced by Pickaway County Common Pleas Judge Randall P. Knece to 25 consecutive years in prison.

At the beginning of August, she pleaded guilty to two counts of felonious assault, one count of kidnapping and one count of endangering children.

According to the Pickaway County Prosecutor's Office, one count of attempted murder and one count of kidnapping was dismissed as a part of the plea agreement.
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-ne...ges-connected-to-abuse-of-toddlers/1406735578

I was trying to find out anything on the bio-mother, did they find her yada yada and came across this article...

https://www.circlevilleherald.com/n...cle_46f7b83a-a1f9-5dd1-b183-57b4a57083df.html

Apparently the previously supplied links announcing her sentence were... well... kind to her.

I knew that the kids were pretty starved and way below regular levels (that's what the articles plainly say) but when you read the judge tear into her (including mentioning Auschwitz), you get a real sense of how horrible it got.

FTA -
During Wednesday’s sentencing, Judge Knece asked Lemaster if she had any comments she wished to make.

“I was on drugs. I was very depressed. I couldn’t take care of myself, let alone kids,” said Lemaster.
“But you could do drugs,” replied Knece. “You were able to do that.”

<...>

Knece said the responsibility of adults is to raise and protect children.

“You failed miserably at both of these things. You’re lucky they got these kids out when they did or you’d likely be sitting here with two aggravated murder charges,” said Knece, who shared his reaction to seeing the presentence investigation photos of the children.

“It reminds me of Auschwitz and what the Nazis did. This is terrible. Have you seen these?,” Knece asked of Lemaster. “You need to look at them. I want her to look at them. See what you did to these kids.”

Lemaster took a few moments to look through a packet of photographs.

“The prosecution has indicated these kids have problems now and unfortunately probably will for the entirety of their lives because of you,” said Knece.

1712982790951.png

MARTHA ELIZABETH LEMASTER
Status INCARCERATED
Offense Information
FEL ASSAULT Definite/Term Yrs: 4.00
Next Offense: Consecutive

KIDNAPPING Definite/Term Yrs: 7.00

Next Offense: Consecutive

ENDANGER CHILD
Definite/Term Yrs: 5.00

Sentence Information

Net Sentence 25.00 TERM