• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
AUGUSTA, Maine – Police say a man currently in jail for his role in a Massachusetts triple homicide previously served time in prison after an assault in which he licked a teenager’s blood and claimed to be a vampire — and his facial tatts,*piercings*and body modifications on display in his mugshot are making him quite the online sensation. Caius Veiovis, 31, along with Adam Lee Hall, 34, and David Chalue, 44, has been charged with three counts of murder, kidnapping and witness intimidation after the men allegedly murdered then disposed of the bodies of 44-year-old David Glasser, 58-year-old Edward Frampton, and 47-year-old Robert Chadwell. The murders were allegedly an attempt to keep Glasser from testifying against Hall, a ranking member of the local Hells Angels, in his upcoming trial for kidnapping, assault and battery and witness intimidation. Not surprisingly, Veiovis is no stranger to the justice system. He’d already served over seven years in prison after being found guilty of elevated aggravated assault, aggravated assault and reckless conduct back in 1999. Police say he was known as Roy Gutfinski back then and that he and his teenage girlfriend slashed a 16-year-old’s back with a razor and drank the girl’s blood while they kissed one another. Rawr. It’s while he was serving his time in prison that he would legally change his name to Caius Veiovis — pronounced KYE-us VAY-oh-veese. In 2006, Veiovis was charged with kidnapping after allegedly holding to strippers hostage in a motel room. The two women claimed Veiovis and an accomplice got naked, started snorting cocaine and then refused to let the women leave. The kidnapping charge would be dropped, but he would serve over three years in prison after being found guilty of marijuana possession and probation violation. He was just released from prion last April. I’m going to*have*to agree with The Smoking Gun. Veiovis is*definitely*one of the scariest looking men accused of murder I’ve ever seen. Kudos. I’m thinking of playing matchmaker and hooking him up with Josephine Smith.
This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

More...

He should have thought about this before he became a bastid murderer .

1408728555478_wps_9_Caius_Veiovis_unique_appe.jpg

1408728611694_wps_15_MUST_LINK_BACK_http_www_m.jpg

Defense lawyer James G. Reardon Jr. said it over and over in Hampden District Court Thursday.

He is concerned the "unique appearance" of his client Caius Veiovis, accused of a Berkshire triple murder, will keep a jury from giving Veiovis a fair trial.

[...]

Veoivis will be sitting at the defense table while prospective jurors are questioned individually, but Reardon wants to make sure each person notices details sooner rather than after being chosen.

"I don't know what 666 means," Reardon said, saying prospective jurors may have their own theories.

After discussing the matter, Hampden Superior Court Judge C. Jeffrey Kinder said prospective jurors will be shown a photograph of Veiovis' face that is going to be introduced at trial and then questioned about whether they can remain indifferent.

Kinder started the morning session by asking if there was still the possibility of a resolution of the case — a plea — without going to trial.

Reardon said he has spoken to his client and does not expect negotiations about a plea to continue.

[...]

Reardon said he has received a lot of advice, "mostly unsolicited," on how to deal with Veiovis' appearance.

Veiovis’ co-defendants Adam Lee Hall and David Chalue were each convicted of three counts of murder, three of kidnapping, and three of intimidation of a witness.

[...]

In August 2011, weeks before he was to testify against Adam Lee Hall, David Glasser and his roommate, Edward Frampton, and their friend Robert Chadwell, all of Pittsfield, disappeared. Their dismembered bodies were found in Becket 10 days later.

Prosecutors said Hall, 36, of Peru; Chalue, 46, of North Adams, and Veiovis, 32, of Pittsfield, kidnapped the three victims from Frampton's Pittsfield home sometime in the early hours of Aug. 28, 2011, and fatally shot them.

The cases of the three defendants, which are being heard separately, were moved to Hampden Superior Court by Kinder after defense lawyers said extensive publicity in Berkshire County would prevent a fair jury from being selected.

Reardon filed a last minute motion to change the venue of the trial, citing publicity about Hall and Chalue's trial — particularly the live blogging of The Republican / Masslive.com and The Berkshire Eagle.

Kinder denied the motion Thursday.

[...]

Casey was a key prosecution witness at the trials of Hall and Chalue. He testified Hall forced him to help him bury the dismembered remains of the victims.

Berkshire District Attorney David Capeless said he expects to finish the prosecution's presentation of evidence by Sept. 18.

Reardon filed a motion objecting to any reference to Veiovis having an "affilitation" with the Hells Angels.

Capeless said he expects a witness to testify that Hall had referred to Veiovis as a possible prospect for the Hells Angels.

Kinder said that witness will be questioned outside of the jury's hearing before he decides on the motion.

Reardon unsuccessfully sought to have photos of items in Veiovis' apartment kept out of the trial. Photographs include a machete, hatchets, and baseball bats with nails sticking out of them.

No weapons have ever been identified as having been used in the murders, so Reardon said such photos — combined with Veiovis' appearance — would have jurors deciding on his client's character rather than guilt or innocence.

Reardon said he may want to introduce a video recorded statement from Theresa Cunagin, who is now deceased. He said he has not heard it yet, but Capeless said he would give a copy to Reardon.

She is the sister of David Casey and lived next door to Glasser and Frampton, Reardon said.

She was involved in Adam Lee Hall's efforts to frame Glasser for a kidnapping a year before the murders, he said.

[...]

Reardon said, "we don't know how the men (the victims) left the premises," suggesting a woman may have been involved in getting them to open the door or leave the house.

Reardon called it a "great gap" in the kidnappings and murders. There was no evidence of forced entry or a struggle, he said.

Veiovis, prior to taking his current name, was Roy C. Gutfinski Jr.

And it was as Gutfinski that he gained notoriety in Augusta, Maine, in 1999 when he and his girlfriend were put on trial for assaulting a teenage girl in a motel room as part of a ritualistic blood-drinking ceremony.

According to accounts of the trial, a 16-year-old girl testified that Gutfinski and his girlfriend at the time, 17-year-old Deanne Jones, brought her to a hotel room, and Jones used a razor to slice a 7-inch gash in her back.

Police were notified when the girl later showed up at a hospital emergency room for treatment. The gash required more than 30 stitches to close.

[...]

Gutfinski was sentenced to 10 years in jail in 2000, with all but three years of the sentence suspended. He was also given four years probation.

[...]

The kidnapping charges were eventually dropped, but Gutfinski was re-incarcerated in Maine on the probation violation charge.

It is not clear when he was released, or started calling himself Caius Veiovis.
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/08/caius_veiovis_unique_appearanc.html

So looking like a sideshow reject only bothers him now that he has to go in front of a jury? He wasn't bothered by all that weird-ass shit he did to himself before?:confused:

Ohhh boy! He will fit right back into penal system I'm sure. I sure do hope he stays there FOREVER as everyone would be safer. I can see any girl's parents grabbing for their shot gun if he shows up on their door step! :laser::blackeye: My dogs would probably run and hide. WHAT A FREAK!:eek:

Ohhh boy! He will fit right back into penal system I'm sure. I sure do hope he stays there FOREVER as everyone would be safer. I can see any girl's parents grabbing for their shot gun if he shows up on their door step! :laser::blackeye: My dogs would probably run and hide. WHAT A FREAK!:eek:
Hey now Kathy! I don't want to stare at this circus freakshow either daily! :arghh: Although we do have a few inmates with those freaky forehead implants. I secretly hope they get infected or their bodies attempt to expel them. :woot:

I'd rather bury him under the prison. :whistle:

Anybody here familiar with this kind of stuff? Doesn't you body try to rid itself of foreign objects? I know when I have had surgeries what ever stitches or anything else worked its way out even up to a year later.

Anybody here familiar with this kind of stuff? Doesn't you body try to rid itself of foreign objects? I know when I have had surgeries what ever stitches or anything else worked its way out even up to a year later.

There's this weirdo I went to high school with that has 2 in his forehead, he said it's the same as those dermal piercings in the aspect that it just depends on your body. Sometimes they reject, or you have the dumb fucks like this that THANK GOD stayed in, so I can laugh mercilessly. Just what in the entire fuck goes through people's mind when they do that to themselves??? I used to have one inch gauges, but I ended up leaving them out on accident for too long and they shrank back down to 9/16" and I'm happy with them now. The inch ones were badass.. But my mom hated them.

Now I'm off to read the article lol.

ETA : There is NO way I could remain indifferent to someone who looks like that. Sorry, but as soon as I look at you, I'm judging the shit out of you.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't they just use tattoo makeup? I understand the implants might be an issue, but I would think the 666 would be more of an issue when it came to a jury..I myself would avoid making myself look like a very identifiable assface if I had any plans on murder, but that's just me.

Man with horns, 666 tattoo looked at saws, hatchets before alleged triple murder: witness
A Home Depot employee testified Tuesday that Caius Veiovis, 34, stopped at the Pittsfield, Mass., store a week before he allegedly murdered and dismembered three people. The witness said he vividly remembered Veiovis because of the surgically implanted horns and '666' tattoo on his forehead
fvd4j5.jpg
[...]
triple-murder suspect with devilish horns protruding from his forehead went to a Massachusetts Home Depot to look at hatchets and saws before the alleged crime, a store employee testified Tuesday.
[...]
Now the jury is considering whether Veiovis' trip to the home improvement store in his hometown of Pittsfield a week earlier was to prepare for the massacre.

Home Depot employee William Gregory said at the murder trial that he saw Veiovis and another man, Eric Fox, walk into the store Aug. 24, 2011
[...]
He told the jury at Hampden Superior Court that Veiovis asked him where he could find the saws. At one point, Gregory said, Fox grabbed a hatchet and pretended to chop with it.
[...]
acknowledged that neither man did anything illegal and left after purchasing a different tool — but Veiovis made a lasting impression.

The witness for the prosecution said he had never seen anything like Veiovis' two rows of surgically implanted horns before
[...]
Veiovis — who has pleaded not guilty — was known as Roy Gutfinski Jr. until he legally changed his name in 2008.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/horned-murder-suspect-asked-saws-witness-article-1.1934541

:eek::grumpy::bored: is my face right now.. if you could put all of those together! His picture is difficult to look at... I can't believe they let him keep those things in his head in prison... nasty

o_O:facepalm::crack:

Ok I am all for tattoo's and piercings. But this is wayyyy to much.
I myself have 9/16 gauges in my right ear. But seriously, this.....this is pretty damn funny

:eek::grumpy::bored: is my face right now.. if you could put all of those together! His picture is difficult to look at... I can't believe they let him keep those things in his head in prison... nasty

The Prison more than likely may not be allowed to have involuntary invasive plastic surgery performed upon inmates.

The witness said he vividly remembered Veiovis because of the surgically implanted horns and '666' tattoo on his forehead
This is exactly why the Hells Angels would have no use for him. Being a prospect does not make you a shoe-in. They might have used him to collect a bill or two, but long term he'd have been useless.

Caius Veiovis found guilty on 3 counts of murder
Exclaimed "I'll see you all in hell!" after verdict was read
By Anthony Fay Published: September 26, 2014, 11:15 pm Updated: September 26, 2014, 11:28 pm

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Caius Veiovis has been found guilty of first degree murder in the killing of David Glasser, Edward Frampton, and Robert Chadwell, in connection with a 2011 triple killing in Berkshire County. He was also found guilty of kidnapping all three men, and on a charge of witness intimidation.

After the verdict came in, Veiovis exclaimed, “I’ll see you all in Hell! Every *expletive* one of you! I’ll see you in Hell!” The jury in the case began deliberating a week ago, following closing arguments last Friday.

Prosecutors say that Veiovis, along with Adam Lee Hall and David Chalue, kidnapped and murdered David Glasser, Edward Frampton, and Robert Chadwell of Pittsfield; dumping their dismembered bodies on private property in Becket. Going into Veiovis’s trial, Hall and Chalue had already been convicted in the killings, and have been given three life sentences.

Link here.

Video of his outburst in court is here.

--Al

Okay...now I'm gonna sound like the female @dstranger99 , but he looks kind of hot in the first pic. But prison was not kind to him. Hard to rock the knobs when one is pasty, pale and soft.

Oh yeah, he's hot alright....it's because he is the DEVIL...can't you SEEEE? 666 baby! LMAO

They should make him take those things out. It shouldn't be allowed there.

Love when these shitheads have outbursts, loving seeing a physical showing of how frustrated and angry they are that their lives are over.

July 19, 2017
The state’s highest court has denied a bid by Caius Veiovis– one of three men convicted in a 2011 triple murder in Berkshire County- to obtain a new trial.

Veiovis had been sentenced to life in prison without parole for his role in the killings of David Glasser, Edward Frampton, and Robert Chadwell. The three were abducted in Pittsfield, with their dismembered bodies later discovered on private property in Becket.
The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rejected defense arguments that there was not sufficient evidence to convict Veiovis. The defense had argued during Veiovis’ 2014 trial that there was no physical evidence linking him to the crime. The high court, however, found that there was sufficient circumstantial evidence, and that there was motive established.

The court majority also rejected arguments with respect to photographs shown during the trial and a statement made by Veiovis regarding a scar on his arm, and the prosecutor’s closing argument- which the defense said argued points that do not appear on the record.
In addition to Veiovis, Adam Lee Hall and a third man, David Chalue, are serving life sentences in connection to the killings.
1578653776704.png
1578653788166.png

Certain hypo allergenic metals can be easier accepted by the body I think..

Back