• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
An Alabama woman was arrested Saturday night for allegedly trying to give away a child at a Walmart, police told TV station WSFA.

Officers responded to the store and found an allegedly inebriated Sebrina Ann Thompson trying to find a taker for a young child, police said.
Thompson is related to the victim but is not the child's mother, police said.

She was charged with endangerment of a child and possession of drug paraphernalia.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/alabama-woman-give-child-walmart-cops-article-1.2084298

GIVE it away?!? The drugs must've messed with her head, doesn't she know what the going rate for blackmarket babies are these days? o_O

Damn. Bitch is trying to give away someone else's kid? Ass backward. Normally, they're trying to find one to put on their tax return this time of year.

I have thought seriously about giving away someone else's kid, and my own, too. I wasn't high at all, aggravated, but not high. But then again I thought what a bitch it would be to go to jail and couldn't eat my bon bons all day, so I changed my mind. Still wanted to do it, tho!

why would any responsible parent leave their child with her to begin with!
The article says that she is related to the child, maybe her family member refuses to see her for what she is, an ignorant addict. We see plenty of family members on here that defend their criminal kin regardless or are too blind to see what their families are doing wrong.

Just a thought.

Women with hair that disgusting and nappy should be forcibly shaved bald. She's prob got lice anyways.

I'm not black either, but that hair is awful. Maybe she usually wears a wig or gets a weave.

The oils that black people use for their hair do not allow lice to attach- besides just being a rude comment..

That's such an ignorant comment and one that tells me you are definitely not black!

Don't see how it's ignorant.

And no, i'm not black. I've been with some black gals though and their hair looked a shit ton better then this dipshits, even the ones who weren't wearing goof ass wigs. Fuck, i blew my load in a black girls hair once and even that didn't make for a hairstyle half as grotesque and nasty as this bitch.

Latest posts

Back