• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
34ybork.jpg

Convicted rapist Eric Wyatt was arrested after he went missing for a week after getting a one-day pass from Western State Hospital.​
[...]
convicted rapist went missing from a Seattle mental institution after receiving a one-day pass.

Eric Wyatt was apprehended by Seattle police Tuesday after an alert was issued when he failed to return to the Western State Hospital
[...]
He was released from prison in April 2012, but was still under state supervision, the outlet reports. He was convicted of rape as a juvenile and sexually motivated assault in 2011.
[...]
would not state the reason Wyatt is under the care of the hospital due to privacy laws.
[...]
the man, who has the mental capacity of a 14 year-old, was found wandering around the city, the station reported. Officials did not state where he was for the past week or if he will be transported back to the hospital.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...sing-week-1-day-pass-report-article-1.1935059

Scary. I hope they look after him a bit better from now on. He clearly cannot be trusted out of the asylum.....

Officers say Wyatt told them he just planned to walk around until he was caught.

Wyatt had failed to return to the Western State psychiatric hospital after being given a one-day pass earlier this week. Officers said Wyatt has been given one-day passes before, but has always returned to Western State Hospital in Lakewood.

DOC officers said Wyatt has the mental capacity of a 14-year-old, cannot control his sexual urges and is dangerous.

A Level 3 sex offender, Wyatt was convicted of raping a male roommate.

http://q13fox.com/2014/09/08/state-...-mental-capacity-of-14-year-old-on-the-loose/

A rapist who can not control his sexual urges gets one day passes? I'm WTF'ing over here.

I can not find this dude's age for the life of me! Maybe on the registry...

Booking Events:

BA: 214024957
Book Date: 09/09/2014 04:35
Release Date: 09/10/2014 10:06
-
Charges for this booking
Cause No:
Court: WA State Dept of Corrections
RCW / ORD: 9.94A.195
Release Reason: Reinstatement to probation
Bail Amount: Bail Denied
Charge: COM CST VIO/CST ASLT

Nope. Not even on the registry!

Hes very dangerous. And looks pretty strong too. There is no way he should have had a day pass. Ever. I was just thinking about the what ifs....
So many people were at risk, due to someones mistaken belief he was ok to be in public.

Who would have thunk it, crazy people have to be institutionalized because they don't have the ability to do reasonable things without supervision...like when they are on their own for a full day...you learn something new everyday:penguin:

I have learned through the years at my job, doing foster care, going to Walmart and so on, you never know who you are walking amongst. I have met and dealt with the craziest looking people talking to themselves and looking rough and it turns out most of them are actually OK and have never hurt anyone. I have also met normal looking people and some good looking who appear to have it together and come to find out I would much rather be locked up in a room with one of my crazy people/clients than to ever grace the presence of some of the normal looking ones ever again! In other words you can't tell these days. :shrug:

I kept reading the title as Seattle Rappist instead of rapist then I was like wait...that's not right. I need to go back to sleep apparently lol.

Is he wearing Eddy Murphys coat from Delirious in that mugshot?

Why was he not in prison? He was convicted in 2011 for sexual assault and out of prison by 2012? What the FUCK!??!?

Seattle does NOT care about sexual assault victims. FACT.

Oh and i second the what the fuck at his age. How was this guy a juvenile 3 years ago? What a fucking neanderthal.

One day pass. Absolutely outrageous when these supposed experts own diagnosis of the ape is that he can't control his sexual urges. It seems downright criminal to me for these doctors, who are responsible for him and who themselves have declared him unable to control his violent sexual urges, to let him out on the street unsupervised.

I am thinking it's two separate charges. Sexual assault as a juvenile and again in 2011 which is what he was under supervision for.

WTF is a serial rapist doing out on a 1 day pass?

Seriously??

I am blown away by this stupidity. Heads better be rolling over this. Someone out there decided to gamble with the public's safety and they need to be called out on it.

I mean... holy shit.

Back