• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Sounds hinky right off the bat.

http://www.kake.com/story/37532140/search-for-5-year-old-wichita-boy-enters-3rd-day
16122531_G.jpg

[....]
Lucas Hernandez was last seen around 3 p.m. on Saturday near his home in the 600 block of South Edgemoor. Wichita police said the boys stepmother last saw Lucas when she then took a shower and fell asleep. Officers were notified around 6:15 p.m. that the boy was missing.
[....]
Since the weekend, teams have searched Chisholm Creek Park, Dr Glen Day Park, Harrison Park and the boys neighborhood. Authorities are planning more searches, but Davidson did not say where.

Although people want to start search parties, Davidson said the department has adequate resources to search. He said the best thing people can do is submit tips by calling (316) 383-4661.

Lucas was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks, and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

Davidson said the boy's family has been cooperating and they are asking for help in finding him.
[....]
Authorities searched the boy's home and his neighborhood. Officer Charley Davidson said information through a tip line also led them to search Chisholm Trail Park. There was no sign of Lucas.

Officers also searched Grove Park, also known as Dr. Glen Dey Park, Monday afternoon. The park is located near K-96 and I-135.

No arrests have been made.
[....]
Lucas has brown hair and brown eyes, weighs 60 pounds and is four feet tall. He was last known to be wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it. He's a Pre-K student at Beech Elementary School.

Authorities tell KAKE News that an Amber Alert has not been issued because there is no evidence that the child was abducted. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Lucas or has any information, please call (316) 383-4661 immediately.
[....]

Left alone with a step parent, now missing? Never a good start... :(

He's been missing for three days now. At five years old? Best case scenario, he's wandering somewhere, lost and alone. :pout:

I hope he's found alive. I don't think he will be. :bigtears:

Not in frigid winter weather.

No. :( Was trying to see a bright side where there isn't one. Maybe he got taken in by a kind family?

YES I'm aware that doesn't happen in real life, but I'm praying this story doesn't end in another 'my stepkid goofed so I killed him'...

Great... relatives are reporting they saw signs of abuse which they say they reported to CPS.

the boys stepmother last saw Lucas when she then took a shower and fell asleep.

I believe most of this ... she took a shower and went to sleep. Right after she killed him and got rid of his body. I wonder what she was wearing before she took a shower.

Been following this a bit on Bella's voice on Facebook. Guess he cut family out of their lives for being/voicing concern about abuse and reporting it. And he knows his girlfriend is violent but he wants to act like he don't know anything.. typical bullshit.

She showered...the blood off.
Took a nap...to calm down from the rush of murder.

Bitch is guilty as sin.

Last edited:
Science fair day. I suppose she could have killed him after school, but I don't think it has ever been suggested.
He and his project arrived with her, she took a picture, then she was gone and Kyron was never seen again. He disappeared, as she did, right after they set up his project. No one saw either one leave, and if I recall correctly she didn't park in the school lot, but on a side street. All she would have to do is "accidentally" forget something in the car, and take him out a side door because it was "closer" to where she had parked. Plenty of people to see the arrival, few people to notice the departure.

ETA, I don't think this was on a school day, but a weekend.

Last edited:
He and his project arrived with her, she took a picture, then she was gone and Kyron was never seen again. He disappeared, as she did, right after they set up his project. No one saw either one leave, and if I recall correctly she didn't park in the school lot, but on a side street. All she would have to do is "accidentally" forget something in the car, and take him out a side door because it was "closer" to where she had parked. Plenty of people to see the arrival, few people to notice the departure.

That sounds like a lot of planning for a crime that usually occurs in the heat of the moment.
Unless she did it after school ... and we kind of know she didn't because he didn't get off the school bus.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-5-The-search-continues-for-Lucas-Hernandez-474927243.html

Police have focused much of their search around the home near Lincoln and Edgemoor where Lucas lives with his dad and stepmother, but the family lived at a different location just months ago.

FactFinder 12 requested police records that show several incidents of reported domestic violence at the prior residence.

February of 2016, police were called to the apartment on South Webb Road for a disturbance between Emily Glass, Lucas' father and another man.

Less than two weeks later, they responded to a report of domestic violence.

In April of 2016, Glass was arrested for disorderly conduct over an incident in that apartment.

In December of 2017, a disturbance was reported at Beech Elementary school between Glass and Lucas' biological mother.

She's a fighter obviously. She needs to tell them where to find that sweet little boy.

Latest posts

Back