• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A Manhattan real estate developer charged with drunkenly slamming his Porsche into a utility pole and leaving his buddy to die has been branded a 'spoiled low life'.

Sean Ludwick was arrested early Sunday in Sag Harbor. The 42-year-old was arraigned Monday in Southampton town court on a misdemeanor DWI charge and a felony count of leaving the scene of a fatal crash which saw his friend thrown from the vehicle.

Southampton Police say Ludwick was driving a 2013 Porsche at about 2am when he lost control and hit a pole.

His passenger, 53-year-old Sag Harbor realtor Paul Hansen, was pronounced dead at the scene, which was directly in front of the home where he lived with his wife and sons aged 11 and 13, the New York Post reports.

According to the Post, Ludwick left Hansen in front of the home and kept driving on two flat tires and other damage.

Police stopped Ludwick just down the road.

[...]

The deadly crash was not Ludwick's first encounter with authorities.

According to the New York Post, the real estate honcho was accused last year of breaking into his ex girlfriend's Tribeca apartment in a drunken rage and painting penises on artwork throughout the residence after she allegedly cheated on him.

In addition to the penises, Ludwick - a founder and managing partner at Manhattan-based Black House Development - allegedly sent emails to his ex's bosses claiming that she was a home-wrecking 'harlot' who broke up four marriages.

Each of the paintings Ludwick allegedly altered in Lana Trevisan's apartment was artwork he had created; in addition to his real estate job, Ludwick - a father of two who reportedly left his wife and kids to be with Trevisan - identifies himself as an amateur painter.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...crashing-Porsche-pole-leaving-friend-die.html

I wish we could arrange for people like the Defendant in this story to meet and have a "play date" with Defendants from the other kind of stories here. Then they might learn their lesson.

He's a stupid ass, immature idiot. The End. He'll probably get out of this, just like he's gotten out of every stupid thing he's ever done.

Yeah I'm sure drawing dicks on the paintings that HE did will show her! Dumbass....at least in prison he will have real life dick models. Maybe he'll be inspired! I don't know the dead friend's wife and children are going to get over knowing that his FRIEND drove off and left him dead in the front yard just because he's too much of a pussy to face what he did.

In addition to the penises, Ludwick - a founder and managing partner at Manhattan-based Black House Development - allegedly sent emails to his ex's bosses claiming that she was a home-wrecking 'harlot' who broke up four marriages.
Each of the paintings Ludwick allegedly altered in Lana Trevisan's apartment was artwork he had created; in addition to his real estate job, Ludwick - a father of two who reportedly left his wife and kids to be with Trevisan - identifies himself as an amateur painter.

Sounds as though he's the home-wrecking harlot, not her.

"home-wrecking 'harlot'" :hilarious:

I love that word!!! Had only I not learned of it just a few years ago, All the missed opportunities growing up!!

August 08, 2017

A Manhattan real estate developer will plead guilty next week to killing a friend while driving drunk, a Suffolk judge said Tuesday in Central Islip.

Sean Ludwick, 44, a managing partner and founder of Blackhouse Development, is charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and numerous other crimes related to the Aug. 30, 2015, Sag Harbor crash that killed his passenger, Paul Hansen, 53, a Sag Harbor real estate broker.

State Supreme Court Justice Fernando Camacho did not say what charge Ludwick will plead guilty to on Tuesday or what sentence the plea deal calls for, but sources close to the case said the sentence will be 3 to 9 years in prison.

Hansen’s family members, who were briefed on the plea deal, said they wanted the criminal case to end. There is a civil suit pending against Ludwick, and family members said they are hopeful that will be able to move forward more quickly now.

“Nothing is going to bring Paul back,” said his older brother, Robert Hansen of Southampton. “Justice, to the extent it can be done, will be done.”

A Manhattan real estate developer will plead guilty next week to killing a friend while driving drunk, a Suffolk judge said Tuesday in Central Islip.

Sean Ludwick, 44, a managing partner and founder of Blackhouse Development, is charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and numerous other crimes related to the Aug. 30, 2015, Sag Harbor crash that killed his passenger, Paul Hansen, 53, a Sag Harbor real estate broker.

Prosecutors have said Ludwick’s blood-alcohol level was 0.18 percent, more than twice the legal standard of 0.08 percent.

State Supreme Court Justice Fernando Camacho did not say what charge Ludwick will plead guilty to on Tuesday or what sentence the plea deal calls for, but sources close to the case said the sentence will be 3 to 9 years in prison.

Defense attorney William Keahon declined to comment. Assistant District Attorney Ray Varuolo said the sentence will result in Ludwick spending time in an upstate prison.

Hansen’s family members, who were briefed on the plea deal, said they wanted the criminal case to end. There is a civil suit pending against Ludwick, and family members said they are hopeful that will be able to move forward more quickly now.

“Nothing is going to bring Paul back,” said his older brother, Robert Hansen of Southampton. “Justice, to the extent it can be done, will be done.”

Ludwick was driving Hansen home when the crash occurred at about 2 a.m., authorities said. Ludwick’s 2013 Porsche struck a utility pole near Hansen’s home and instead of calling for help, prosecutors said Ludwick dragged Hansen out of the convertible, left him there and drove a short distance in his badly damaged car.

The defense has argued the crash didn’t happen that way. It has said a crash reconstruction showed it was possible that Hansen was ejected when the car hit the pole and that a disoriented Ludwick merely continued driving.

Ludwick had been free on bail until January 2016, when a hotel worker in Puerto Rico alerted Camacho that Ludwick was there taking sailing lessons and negotiating to pay almost $400,000 for a boat large enough to take him to Venezuela. Camacho then revoked Ludwick’s bail of $1 million.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...ty-in-dwi-crash-that-killed-friend-1.13955229
[doublepost=1508524544,1502314703][/doublepost]October 18, 2017

The family of a Sag Harbor real estate broker told the man who killed their loved one in a drunken driving crash that he was an arrogant coward, shortly before a Suffolk judge sent him to prison Wednesday for 3 to 9 years.

Sean Ludwick, 44, a Manhattan real estate developer who also has a home in Sag Harbor, pleaded guilty in August to aggravated vehicular homicide and other charges in the early morning Aug. 30, 2015, death of Paul Hansen, 53, whom he had met just the day before.

In a Central Islip courtroom, Hansen’s siblings and widow told Ludwick he had exhibited nothing but cowardice and self-interest from the moment of the crash. They said those traits were confirmed in February, when Ludwick flew to Puerto Rico while free on bail, researched how to live as a fugitive and tried to buy a boat to flee to Venezuela.

State Supreme Court Justice Fernando Camacho revoked Ludwick’s bail of $1 million after that episode.

“Nothing else apparently mattered to you, except yourself,” said Hansen’s brother, Robert Hansen, 62, of Southampton. “I’m an optimist. I hope that during your incarceration you find your way to become a better human being. But I am also a realist.”

Ludwick apologized in a monotone.

“I take responsibility for causing your brother’s, your family member’s, death,” Ludwick said to a courtroom that included the victim’s teenage sons. “I don’t want to make excuses. I own the problem.”

He promised to become a better person in prison.

“I hope you mean it,” Camacho said. “I truly, truly hope you mean it.”
https://www.newsday.com/long-island...runken-driving-crash-in-sag-harbor-1.14523468

Latest posts

Back