• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all i know about the burns is some thing with the bath tube i didnt ask much...THERE SHIT THAT IS NOT BUSINESS.I DONT ASK QUESTIONS...

But, if you have questions regarding the welfare of a child, you have every right to ask and report them if necessary.

I'm going to be honest with you here... I don't see any possible way that burns could occur accidentally in the bath.

but, if you have questions regarding the welfare of a child, you have every right to ask and report them if necessary.

I'm going to be honest with you here... I don't see any possible way that burns could occur accidentally in the bath.

i cant say anything about them.sorry but i will ask my sister if she knows any thing about them..my sister is married to the babys uncle..

i cant say anything about them.sorry but i will ask my sister if she knows any thing about them..my sister is married to the babys uncle..
If the hot water heater is turned up too high, it could allow for scalding water. This has happened to me and we had to turn our hot water heater down so that the water didn't heat up to a scalding temp.

However, not hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns because that shit would have to be boiling. I know because I am a burn victim. I was burned by boiling water and have 2nd and 3rd degree burns. I have terrible scars from it. I was five then....and back then you stayed in the hospital for a long time. I was there in 1979 (in the hospital) for over 3 months. I'll tell you what.... that was tremendously painful!

Last edited:
If the hot water heater is turned up too high, it could allow for scalding water. This has happened to me and we had to turn our hot water heater down so that the water didn't heat up to a scalding temp.

iam going to look into the babys burns but..untill then i cant say anything..sorry about it

But, if you have questions regarding the welfare of a child, you have every right to ask and report them if necessary.

Here in California, if you believe a child is being abused or neglected and you don't report them, and the police find out that you suspected and said nothing, they can charge you as an accessory for not contacting the proper authorities about it. I'm not sure if the law is the same where, the baby and her family is, but I know it's the same for quite a few states.

~shadow

Here in California, if you believe a child is being abused or neglected and you don't report them, and the police find out that you suspected and said nothing, they can charge you as an accessory for not contacting the proper authorities about it. I'm not sure if the law is the same where, the baby and her family is, but I know it's the same for quite a few states.

~shadow

i herd about it at the babys aunts christmas party there was way way to many kids to realy here wat was going on...all i herd was burns and that something about taking care off....i was busy chasing my kids around...to get more infor about that..like i said i will try to find out what the burns is about

I don't so much have questions, but I sure am praying that this baby will be okay. Chances of a full recovery from this is very low.... brain damage is almost always present after something of this severity. I hope mom has learned that not all people can be trusted with your babies. I don't let my 3 year old out of my sight. No one but my mom and her aunt are asked to watch her. I think we need an affordable way of mothers (parents) being able to do a thorough background check on anyone that one considers having around their children. Hell, people should be willing to give information if they have nothing to hide.

As many of us agree, stories like this are way too common and they leave me up all night long. I read this nightmare stuff because it makes me more aware and gives me a ten page prayer list!

Even if baby moves her finger or her arm.... it might be progress, but this is all still such a shame. Visual damage, brain damage, physical damage and psychological trauma... yes, this is what this little one will probably have to deal with.

I hope mr. piece of shit, beat on the baby, gets fucked in the ass until blood spews out his nose, eyes, mouth and ears. I hope his butthole becomes so stretched out that it stretches down to the toilet bowl when he sits to take a shit. I hope he becomes the new flavor in prison and that they line up like a train to get a ride on his ass.... pleasant dreams mother fucker!

Thanks for clearing that up Dneilz... I do understand that hot water can get to the point of being scalding but, I always run my childrens bathwater and check it before I put them into it.

Thanks for clearing that up Dneilz... I do understand that hot water can get to the point of being scalding but, I always run my childrens bathwater and check it before I put them into it.

i was burned by hot water but not that bad....but i will ask about it...

i was burned by hot water but not that bad....but i will ask about it...
Me too! I had just done an edit on that post because I don't believe it could get hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns. The water would have to be boiling!

all i know about the burns is some thing with the bath tube i didnt ask much...THERE SHIT THAT IS NOT BUSINESS.I DONT ASK QUESTIONS...

That appears to be a problem in this case. Everyone felt it "wasn't their business" when this child sustained third degree burns and now she has profound brain injuries and possibly life-long damage. If more had made it their business then this child may not be in the hospital today.

If this were my family I would MAKE it my business. The mother seemed to lack accountability when her child was injured the first time. You can bet your bottom dollar if one of the children in my family was burned and I found out it was while under the care of a convicted criminal, I would become a thorn in their side. I would be on the phone with child protective services and squeek until the wheel was oiled by a social worker and a house visit(s). While I would not kill for my family, I would definitely be an road block between them an a potentially deadly caretaker.

i know iam going to find out about the burns on the baby.and let you know..iam going to bring it up when i talk to my sister...the baby is on my sister side of the family.so she sees them more..
Did you see the burns? or were they bandaged?

That appears to be a problem in this case. Everyone felt it "wasn't their business" when this child sustained third degree burns and now she has profound brain injuries and possibly life-long damage. If more had made it their business then this child may not be in the hospital today.

If this were my family I would MAKE it my business. The mother seemed to lack accountability when her child was injured the first time. You can bet your bottom dollar if one of the children in my family was burned and I found out it was while under the care of a convicted criminal, I would become a thorn in their side. I would be on the phone with child protective services and squeek until the wheel was oiled by a social worker and a house visit(s). While I would not kill for my family, I would definitely be an road block between them an a potentially deadly caretaker.

i didnt hear third degree all i herd was the baby was burned..so with out any fights starting or name calling...i cant say any thing right now all you guys now more about the baby burns then i do..when i get more ill pass it on to you guys..ok

i didnt hear third degree all i herd was the baby was burned..so with out any fights starting or name calling...i cant say any thing right now all you guys now more about the baby burns then i do..when i get more ill pass it on to you guys..ok

Thanks

I can understand that and respect that you aren't going to answer something you aren't clear on. Makes perfect sense. I wouldn't want to speculate either if I was unsure.

I didn't add you on my myspace... and I did read back a bit and see that you have had some issues getting along with members here.

I want to assure you that all of the people that I have met, including Nell, Peeperann and many more are very loving, caring people. They would never do anything to hurt anyone. They are honestly here for the best interest of the innocent one who has been hurt so badly by that piece of shit satan spawn.

Please do your very best to get along. :) You will love it here :) There is a lot of support, great people, sad stories and a ton of learning and detective like adventures. The best place on the web to spend your time ::hello:

I can understand that and respect that you aren't going to answer something you aren't clear on. Makes perfect sense. I wouldn't want to speculate either if I was unsure.

I didn't add you on my myspace... and I did read back a bit and see that you have had some issues getting along with members here.

I want to assure you that all of the people that I have met, including Nell, Peeperann and many more are very loving, caring people. They would never do anything to hurt anyone. They are honestly here for the best interest of the innocent one who has been hurt so badly by that piece of shit satan spawn.

Please do your very best to get along. :) You will love it here :) There is a lot of support, great people, sad stories and a ton of learning and detective like adventures. The best place on the web to spend your time ::hello:

that is fine.i will do that like i said. iam sorry to all and nell.iam going to be nice and friendly to all like i always em.to dont care is people add me to myspace or facebook just dont add me to use me.i will ad any one....

I just remembered that people in prison hate people who hurt children. Looks like our baby beater will not only be the flavor of the month, but will get a taste of his own medicine. How ironic. Can't wait to see that pussy go to prison!

Does this guy use drugs or drink? Or is he just a pathetic loser who sees himself as a man when he beats on innocent babies??? Hmmm

I just remembered that people in prison hate people who hurt children. Looks like our baby beater will not only be the flavor of the month, but will get a taste of his own medicine. How ironic. Can't wait to see that pussy go to prison!

i realy iam not saying any thing about that scum but if some that i know in jail finds out scum bag will get hurt i pray to god my friend from when i was a kid and his brother know the babys family..dirtbag will be some one punchingbag..

time for me to go to bed... hubby finds out that I am still awake he will be disappointed because he will get stuck doing all the work in the morning without me while I lay tucked in my blankets in dreamland. So to prevent an unhappy husband, I am calling it a night.

Nice to meet you.... I'll keep baby in my prayers along with her mom and family. I'll be back tomorrow. Nighterz

no one herd anything about seans court today.....i ask what he got for doing that to her..but every one trying to find out....iam waiting for my sister to call me back.i told her not to call after 12.00 iam going to bed then..once i here about that worthless man.i will let you know...

Toni, It doesnt really work like that, as far as Seans court goes. His trial if he has one is months and months away. But that depends upon many different factors and if he changes his plea along the way or gets a plea deal. He is only at the Preliminary Hearing stage. A Preliminary Hearing is were they all go before a judge and prove they basically have a case against Sean. After that is another court date were he says guilty or not guilty. Its goes on and on, forever. I am not sure when his next Hearing is because the Pennsylvania internet court site isnt working right now.

Also just for the record, they do not house child rapest/beater/killers in with the general population. They usually are in solitary confinement. All by them selfs.

03/10/2009 01:30 PM Preliminary Hearing

Toni, It doesnt really work like that, as far as Seans court goes. His trial if he has one is months and months away. But that depends upon many different factors and if he changes his plea along the way or gets a plea deal. He is only at the Preliminary Hearing stage. A Preliminary Hearing is were they all go before a judge and prove they basically have a case against Sean. After that is another court date were he says guilty or not guilty. Its goes on and on, forever. I am not sure when his next Hearing is because the Pennsylvania internet court site isnt working right now.

Also just for the record, they do not house child rapest/beater/killers in with the general population. They usually are in solitary confinement. All by them selfs.

i tryed looking it up on delco court.com didnt find any thing

oh you burst my bubble as I was enjoying the thought that he might get his ass beat. Well, maybe we can have him do some visits ;) bwaaaaaa hhahahahaha.... He can be the 'special' of the month. Everyone can have a turn.

oh you burst my bubble as I was enjoying the thought that he might get his ass beat. Well, maybe we can have him do some visits ;) bwaaaaaa hhahahahaha.... He can be the 'special' of the month. Everyone can have a turn.
I can't sleep so here I am. I think I'll make coffee and Hope the hubby doesn't hear me rummaging through the fridge for my late night/can't sleep snack :) Hi ya Tazzzz, it's been a while friend :hello::)

i tryed looking it up on delco court.com didnt find any thing

use this one

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx

and this info:
Sean Holcombe
DoB: 10/22/1986
County: Delaware
Court Office: MDJ-32-1-23

I finaly got it to work . but it hasnt been updated yet.

Also, I mean no disrespect in any way what soever, but do yourself and all of us a favor and go get some sleep. You will feel better and not be so quick on the draw to get upset so easily. You had a ruff week and no sleep is going to lower your immunity system and you will get sick.

I can't sleep so here I am. I think I'll make coffee and Hope the hubby doesn't hear me rummaging through the fridge for my late night/can't sleep snack :) Hi ya Tazzzz, it's been a while friend )

You too back to bed, no coffee for you, you will be up all nite.:hello::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back