• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
attack.jpg
"Sanat Asliev, 17, Emanuel Burrowes, 16, and Erik Pek, 16, snuck out of their juvenile delinquent halfway home on June 1 and then preyed upon an intoxicated 33-year-old woman who was inside an Internet cafe on Eldridge St., court papers say."

Three teens from a Brooklyn halfway home have been indicted for raping and robbing a woman in Chinatown, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Sanat Asliev, 17, Emanuel Burrowes, 16, and Erik Pek, 16, snuck out of their juvenile delinquent halfway home on June 1 and then preyed upon an intoxicated 33-year-old woman who was inside an Internet cafe on Eldridge St., court papers say.

The trio groped the woman in the cafe, and then forced her into the stairwell of a nearby apartment building and beat and raped her, prosecutors said. They also stole her cell phone, credit cards, cash and keys, which they used to break into her nearby building.

They were indicted on rape, burglary and robbery charges.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. said, “I commend this woman for the bravery she exhibited following this horrific attack.”

Burrowes and Pek pleaded not guilty to the charges on Wednesday. Burrowes’ lawyer, Brad Foster, said the case against his client was weak because the only DNA evidence investigators found on the victim was from Asliev.

Asliev is scheduled to be arraigned next week.

Video of teens entering bldg. @ link: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...woman-chinatown-prosecutors-article-1.2301409

I hate fucking punks like this. Think you're tough, eh, beating on an inebriated woman? Try doing the same thing to me, motherfuckers - three at a time is fine. None of you will walk for a fucking week.

Fuck DNA evidence, all three were obviously trolling together and are involved. Asshole attorneys.

Not saying what they did is in anyway excusable, an horrible and disgusting act.
Yet on the up side (if you would like to see it as that), at least it's a multi racial gang.

I hate fucking punks like this. Think you're tough, eh, beating on an inebriated woman? Try doing the same thing to me, motherfuckers - three at a time is fine. None of you will walk for a fucking week.

Fuck DNA evidence, all three were obviously trolling together and are involved. Asshole attorneys.
@rod2pop I have to say I find your righteous anger kind of arousing. . . :cat:<3

They are disgusting little sociopaths in the making. Making it even worse; the 16 year olds might be tried as juvie. I think the 17 year-old can be tried in adult court, Dunno for sure.
Anyway, all three should have to stand on a 6 foot ladder with 10 lb concrete blocks tied on a 3 foot rope. Tie the rope to their miniscule dicks... Then drop the block.

I bet they're wistfully looking back on their juvie halfway-house days now that they're in really big trouble. Ah, the good old days. :rolleyes:

at least it's a multi racial gang.

True, very 80s action movie-esque. Where's Robocop at?

Wonder if this woman was down with it at least initially. It began with groping in a public place, you'd think she'd raise an alarm then and there. I'm sure we'll see that play into a defense.

I say we turn them into eunuchs and throw them in general population to see how they fair.
Their parents must be so ashamed right now. Like damn you in juvie for getting in trouble now you're making it worse and about to head for an all expense paid vacation to the joint. Now tell Uncle Sam thank you for being so generous!

*sigh* I must promote rod2pop to minion for his awesome post! I like mens who want to do baaaaad things to rapists, abusers and chomos.

He still has to be MY personal man whore, though. I will give him a lovely knitted sweater and lots of chew bones. I will even let him sleep in the utility room. Next to the litter box.

Proud of my rod2pop.

*sigh* I must promote rod2pop to minion for his awesome post! I like mens who want to do baaaaad things to rapists, abusers and chomos.

He still has to be MY personal man whore, though. I will give him a lovely knitted sweater and lots of chew bones. I will even let him sleep in the utility room. Next to the litter box.

Proud of my rod2pop.
Agree, but . . . what @Nell said. . .:blackeye:

HA! Now, I'm SURE you are referring to lithiumgirl:rolleyes:; she covets my man whore:shifty:. Nobody would EVAH think I'm crazy:smug:! I am the epitome of reason and sanity:angelic: and an inspiring role model.:whistle:
mr cb :angelic:says, and I quote, "Yeah. You're a role model for bipolar Honey Badgers.:mad:" He is obsessed with Honey Badgers.o_O

True, very 80s action movie-esque. Where's Robocop at?

Wonder if this woman was down with it at least initially. It began with groping in a public place, you'd think she'd raise an alarm then and there. I'm sure we'll see that play into a defense.

Even if she was down with getting groped, she obviously wasn't down for being raped, beaten, and robbed, jackass.

Didn't see anyone posting anything to the contrary, odd comment to make here. Perhaps you should pay closer attention to the discussion so as to avoid sounding like some nutter. Or you could try simply not posting again.

Didn't see anyone posting anything to the contrary, odd comment to make here. Perhaps you should pay closer attention to the discussion so as to avoid sounding like some nutter. Or you could try simply not posting again.
I thought you implied that the victim was at fault. However, if I was mistaken then I apologize. Since I do plan to continue posting I will try to avoid nuttery in the future.

Hell, Rod, I don't drink but I am very small, under 4' 9. They wouldn't be too happy about trying that on me, though. Woman beaters piss me off. Been there too many times and will not EVER be there again and them walk right afterward.

June 12, 2016

The last of a trio of 16-year-old Brooklyn teens who gang raped a 33-year-old woman in Chinatown was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Sanat Asliev, one of the three boys who escaped a Brooklyn group home, was given the maximum sentence for the assault.

All three pleaded guilty to gang raping a woman they met in a Manhattan internet cafe in a stairwell for an hour.

Emanuel Burrowes was sentenced to 15 years, and Erik Pek was sentenced to 14 years.

http://brooklyn.news12.com/news/teen-sentenced-to-15-years-for-rape-1.11904610

Not saying what they did is in anyway excusable, an horrible and disgusting act.
Yet on the up side (if you would like to see it as that), at least it's a multi racial gang.
They are all ethnically diverse but share one common denominator, they are trash. I also have a feeling that at least two of them will become very open to same sex relationships when they enter jail. These idiots committed several crimes and the robbing of the woman after the attack is the icing on the cake or better yet lube for when they go to prison.

Back