• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

JackBurton

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-police-officers-repeatedly-punched-face.html

A mother was pushed to the ground and punched in the face by police officers while her young children watched after allegedly being pulled over for a seatbelt violation.

Cindy Hahn, 40, of Valencia, is suing the city of Carlsbad and a number of its police officers after the violent confrontation on July 31 in 2013.

In July this year, the San Diego District Attorney dropped felony charges against Hahn for battery on a police officer and resisting arrest – which her attorney Mark Geragos says was due to the video.

However, she is going ahead with the lawsuit due to the ‘senseless act of egregious police brutality’ and wants the police officers involved fired and reformed. Court documents alleged that they lied about the incident under oath during Hahn’s criminal proceedings.

WOW. I saw the video first before reading the story and thought it was something new. I was shocked to learn it happened in 2013, the prosecutor JUST FINALLY did the right move and dropped charges against the victim several months ago, and as far as i can find the criminals involved have never been brought to justice. How was this savage not fired on the spot AND charged with assault himself? Terrifying to think something like this happened that long ago and it's just now being brought to our attention.

I don't get why the articles stress the backstory so much. Who cares how she ended up on the ground or if the cop was likely acting out of some unprofessional grudge. You don't need that to recognize what callous, vile, illegal brutality these highly paid gov't agents inflicted on the victim. There was no excuse whatsoever for the knees to the face or the multiple punches.

All that said, hopefully the dumb bitch and others like her learned an important lesson about minding ones own damn business, which she should have done in the first place. Also an imporant lesson on not being an uppity, thin skinned fucktard when it comes to calling in complaints cuz somebody dared curse at you. Big fucking deal, enjoy your brain damage moron.

I assume the prosecutor held onto those charges as long as he could cuz he knew as soon as she was no longer viewed as an accused/suspected scumbag felon, she'd be filing that lawsuit. What fucking thugs.

2D1DADCC00000578-3260527-image-a-26_1444055430901.jpg

When I saw this:
..."which her attorney Mark Geragos says was due to the video."
I knew this was going to be a nasty one. This guy wipes his butt with simple, million dollar cases.

I couldn't watch it past the first punch from Officer WTF - the MMA fighter. I was O.K. until he showed up and she reaches her arm out in panic for him to help her, obviously thinking he'd shown up to help her sort this take down out and get the motorcycle cop off her...

If you think this pic looks bad, you've gotta see the video, the other captioned pics and most definitely read the whole story @ the link.

This is a peach of a case of inappropriate Use of Force and police brutality alright. Nice descriptive, "Stormtrooper." And even though there are only two officers involved, it clearly screams "monkey see, monkey do," copycat policing. Officer WTF did NO objective scene survey himself - did NOT use his own brain to assess the situation - did NOT spend a single second using his own judgement to assess what protocol was in order and how much (if any) force was needed to help subdue the detainee. After seeing this video, if these rogue boobs aren't ousted and don't lose their pensions, you might as well call the city of Carlsbad a military state. Once again, I'd love to see this made into a new officer/academy training video titled, "Do this, and find yourself another job after you get out of jail."

Last edited:
And even though there are only two officers involved

Completely false. The prosecutor filed assault charges on this poor woman. The cops did this, they lid about it, and they received no punishment from the dept or the law. This wasn't just a crime inflicted by 2 officers, this was a crime inflicted by the entire system in that city. I hope she wins the lawsuit and this city hurts bad after it. There's a shit ton of people who NEED to lose their jobs and face prison time here.

But Jack, everything cops do is "justifiable."
You and I both know there will be no prison time for them.

Completely false. The prosecutor filed assault charges on this poor woman. The cops did this, they lid about it, and they received no punishment from the dept or the law. This wasn't just a crime inflicted by 2 officers, this was a crime inflicted by the entire system in that city. I hope she wins the lawsuit and this city hurts bad after it. There's a shit ton of people who NEED to lose their jobs and face prison time here.

I said:
And even though there are only two officers involved, it clearly screams "monkey see, monkey do," copycat policing. Officer WTF did NO objective scene survey himself - did NOT use his own brain to assess the situation - did NOT spend a single second using his own judgement to assess what protocol was in order and how much (if any) force was needed to help subdue the detainee.

Did you like the little agree & crap change up? I was so hoping you'd have posted something of value that could stand ALL on its own, but alas, typical Jackism. *sympathetic sigh* I agree with your comment except for the part you went off into Neverland and f**cked it all up when you went blind. "Disgusting", "revolting", "disappointing," and completely "shocking." lol. Did you misplace your glasses, have one too many aperitifs before breakfast this morning, or do you just need more coffee to wake up that poor, old neuron? You've been here long enough to know not to play at the grade school level. Tsk, tsk, tsk, smh.

If you're going to quote me (or anyone else for that matter), don't read the first few words of a sentence, have a light bulb go off in your britches before you read the rest of the sentence, then force your poor keyboard to show your ignorance. I know it's your loyal minion and you've certainly put it through the ringer doing your bidding, but it was likely embarrassed at your inept faux pas, too.

The pablum you posted:
Completely false.

Yes, you were. Reading comprehension is key to any intelligent interchange. Correctly quoting comments/sources you select for commentary is key to not looking like a rube. :p

The prosecutor filed assault charges on this poor woman. The cops did this, they lid about it, and they received no punishment from the dept or the law. This wasn't just a crime inflicted by 2 officers, this was a crime inflicted by the entire system in that city. I hope she wins the lawsuit and this city hurts bad after it. There's a shit ton of people who NEED to lose their jobs and face prison time here.

This was already a given in my post. Your reply was pedantic and redundant. But, I enjoyed it, was glad to hear it came from you, and I wholeheartedly agree. You're preaching to the choir as I made clear in my post. I like it when you post a real opinion on something (sans the manipulative cherry picking bs) as evidenced by my ratings even when I disagree. You make some interesting, solid points sometimes when they aren't lost in all the obvious, oozing puddles of "Life ripped me off, so I love sitting in a chair being a bitter, angry, self-hating jerk to everyone else online, mwahahahaaa!" You're better than that, Jack.

Another rambling, long winded, tiresome rant of an overreaction? Must be a gatekeeper post. Yawn.

Another rambling, long winded, tiresome rant of an overreaction? Must be a gatekeeper post. Yawn.

I like gatekeeper. She has brains. And wit. And, like, stuff needed to keep a conversation flowing.

I think we could all learn a thing or two from her.

Bitch shoulda worn the goddamn seatbelt. I'd kick her ass. It's not like she cared about her safety anyway :)

Back