• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Made of Pumpkin pie
Bold Member!
1000012586.jpg

Top, Joseph D. Eschief
Bottom, L-R, Antonio N. Eschief, Selena Dewey

"Four people are in the hospital after being stabbed at a Scottsdale bar on Saturday."

" at the Playa Bar near McDowell and Granite Reef Roads around 1 a.m. Officers found two customers and two security guards injured from the incident. They were hospitalized with injuries ranging from minor to serious, police said.

Police arrested 42-year-old Joseph D. Eschief for allegedly stabbing the four people. Police say he was injured when a security team member hit him on the head with a barstool. He was taken to the hospital but later released. He will be booked into Maricopa County Jail, where he faces charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon."

"Two other people, 27-year-old Antonio N. Eschief and 46-year-old Selena Dewey, were arrested for a separate incident relating to the stabbing. They face disorderly conduct charges.

Police have not confirmed if Antonio Eschief and Joseph Eschief are related."

Probably not. They have 2 completely different first names. :penguin:

I took a closer look at the reviews

1000012604.jpg
1000012603.jpg

A girlfriend and I stepped into a bar on Van Buren Street that was like this long ago, and there are some in Tucson.
I don't know how often this happens in other parts of the country but it can be a thing in Arizona. Doesn't bother me, all bars cultivate an atmosphere and clientele, no different from a fern bar, college bar, biker bar, neighborhood bar, butvthis might be a new one to some.

Ever happened to you @Josh P ?

I took a closer look at the reviews

View attachment 108446View attachment 108447

A girlfriend and I stepped into a bar on Van Buren Street that was like this long ago, and there are some in Tucson.
I don't know how often this happens in other parts of the country but it can be a thing in Arizona. Doesn't bother me, all bars cultivate an atmosphere and clientele, no different from a fern bar, college bar, biker bar, neighborhood bar, butvthis might be a new one to some.

Ever happened to you @Josh P ?
Only bars I've been to have naked women dancing on stage, they don't discriminate, they want everyone's money. I did go to a steakhouse in downtown Seattle years ago. It was one of those places where you needed to dress up but I didn't know. The servers looked at me like I was homeless. I had a good prime rib and left a $100 tip as a fuck you message on a $50 meal.

Around Phoenix, anything south of Indian School rd is pretty bad, even in the south part of Scottsdale. The rest of the town would give that area to Phoenix or Tempe if they could.

Only bars I've been to have naked women dancing on stage, they don't discriminate, they want everyone's money. I did go to a steakhouse in downtown Seattle years ago. It was one of those places where you needed to dress up but I didn't know. The servers looked at me like I was homeless. I had a good prime rib and left a $100 tip as a fuck you message on a $50 meal.

Around Phoenix, anything south of Indian School rd is pretty bad, even in the south part of Scottsdale. The rest of the town would give that area to Phoenix or Tempe if they could.

Umm...okay then.

Were you a customer of local Phoenix phone sex lines in the late 90s?

Back