• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SoUncool

With my all by myself...
http://www.kspr.com/news/local/25881839.html

2qkq7ut.jpg

This is Scott Kleier, the no-lipped, over-sized glasses mofo.

A Marshfield man will spend 15 years in prison for sexually abusing seven underage girls.

Scott A. Kleier pleaded guilty in May to first-degree child molestation, second-degree statutory sodomy, tampering with a witness and five counts of sexual misconduct involving a child under 14.

Kleier’s victims had told authorities stories of a “hypnotize game” he would play with them.

Judge Cheever sentenced Kleier to 15 years for the child molestation charge, and between 3 and 5 years for each of the lesser charges. The sentences are to run concurrently.

More info from October 2007

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/10576536.html

2uyrg91.jpg

Man is charged with abusing girls in Webster County

MARSHFIELD, Mo. -- A man from Marshfield is charged with sexually abusing two girls this summer. The Webster County prosecuting attorney charged Scott Kleier two weeks ago and he made his first court appearance on the charges this week.

The girls, one 6 years old and one 10 years old, told investigators that Kleier played a hypnotize game with them and exposed himself to them. Detectives interviewed Kleier and they say the man basically admitted what he did and said "he feels really bad, guilty and said he wants help," according to the probable cause statement.

Another article from October 2007

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=12944

Marshfield Man Charged with Child Molestation

Tuesday, Oct 16, 2007

A Marshfield man faces multiple counts of child molestation and sexual misconduct. 30-year old Scott Kleier is accused of exposing himself and inappropriately touching three girls between the ages of six and ten.

According to court documents, Kleier played a game with the girls called the hypnotize game when the alleged sexual activity occurred. The court documents also say Kleier told investigators that he was currently in counseling.

He's scheduled to be back in court at the end of November.

Last edited:
Why run concurrently? The bastard is sick. The longer he stays in prison, the safer children will be. So' he's to do 15 years and will get out sooner. He'll be back to prey on little girls again.
What a fucked up court system we have.

That mofo was my cousins hubby I just found out about this today! I'm in shock I went to they're wedding. My dad passed in 07 I wondered why he wasent at his furneral I just got my answer. We have a bunch of kids in our family too I just can't believe this.

That mofo was my cousins hubby I just found out about this today! I'm in shock I went to they're wedding. My dad passed in 07 I wondered why he wasent at his furneral I just got my answer. We have a bunch of kids in our family too I just can't believe this.
How did yiu just find out? I'm guessing nobody ever talked about it?

Why run concurrently? The bastard is sick. The longer he stays in prison, the safer children will be. So' he's to do 15 years and will get out sooner. He'll be back to prey on little girls again.
What a fucked up court system we have.
counselling that makes me puke. He should be locked away to where he can't touch another child again in his life.

You know how sometimes people say that "they looked normal and no one ever suspected anything". Well, we cannot say that about this pervert. He looks the part. He probably will be put in the section of the prison that keeps him away from the violent offenders and guarded because of their crimes and sexual preferences. I could only hope that maybe one of the worst of the worst runs across him and serves some justice.

How did yiu just find out? I'm guessing nobody ever talked about it?

I live in mi haven't heard from her in yrs last time I seen her they were still married in 07 I just found her on FB and saw she remarried when I asked what happened with them I found out

Honestly I can say I never suspected anything I don't think my family did either I actually liked him
You know how sometimes people say that "they looked normal and no one ever suspected anything". Well, we cannot say that about this pervert. He looks the part. He probably will be put in the section of the prison that keeps him away from the violent offenders and guarded because of their crimes and sexual preferences. I could only hope that maybe one of the worst of the worst runs across him and serves some justice.
ibestly

Back