• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Investigators say 34-year-old Alexander Rodriquez, a school bus driver contracted through Durham school services took a 15-year-old girl to a hotel and raped her.

The 15-year-old was last seen boarding Rodriquez's bus at a local high school. The girl, who was reported missing, did not return home until 10 p.m. Wednesday night.

She told deputies that Rodriquez took her to where the school buses are kept. She rode in a car with him to a Super 8 motel near a Waffle House. Once inside the room, she told deputies that Rodriquez forced her to perform a sexual act on him before forcing himself on her, according to the affidavit.

She told him repeatedly no and that she was in pain.

Rodriquez received a call on his cell phone asking if he knew where she might be. He dropped the girl off in the Birchwood area. It took her an hour to walk home.

He told her to say she had been hanging out with a friend.
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/2826967...used-of-raping-student-placed-on-unpaid-leave

This one hits close to home for me, and all rapists (especially baby rapists) should be death by immolation. :cat:

From the way this account was written, it sounds like she was at least cozying up to him or something. Why did she get in the car to go to a hotel? And then go in the room? To me, it sounds like she was going along with it and changed her mind at the last minute.

No, I'm not condoning the rape or blaming the victim. It just sounds like she was a willing participant up to a point, and that is what possibly got her in the situation in the first place.

I think it's hilarious how this dumbass thought "hanging out with a friend" was simply going to cover his tracks. Idiot.

From the way this account was written, it sounds like she was at least cozying up to him or something. Why did she get in the car to go to a hotel? And then go in the room? To me, it sounds like she was going along with it and changed her mind at the last minute.

No, I'm not condoning the rape or blaming the victim. It just sounds like she was a willing participant up to a point, and that is what possibly got her in the situation in the first place.

I think it's hilarious how this dumbass thought "hanging out with a friend" was simply going to cover his tracks. Idiot.

Or he promised her some weed....and instead raped her.... Just saying that this could be a possibility.

But this asshole needs a good kick to the nuts..with my steal toed boots. Hard enough to make his members not work ever again

To me, it sounds like she was going along with it and changed her mind at the last minute.
Maybe she has no father in the home and was looking to him as that figure in her life and he was looking at her as a conquest. That could explain why she would willingly go with him and say "no" to sex.

Just another theory.

But this asshole needs a good kick to the nuts..with my steal toed boots. Hard enough to make his members not work ever again

Yeah, but I think it would be better to slice his pecker, lengthwise, then cut it off and stuff it in his throat. Then cut off his balls and shove them up his ass. Then laugh at him for spite.

Wait - no, on second thought, don't cut off the balls. I want him to be able to get horny but not be able to fuck. :D

That huge cube ball head of his is going to be a very easy target for all of his cell mates to take aim on and pop it. To bad he doesn't have the ability to use his brain in that huge head to know his dumb ass was going to get caught AAA-NNN-DDD.......you don't do this shit! Go find a one night stand, a hooker, old girlfriend or adult toy store for whatever you like but don't do this to an innocent child! If this had been my child I would have bailed his ass out just so I could torture him first and then kill him.

Yeah, but I think it would be better to slice his pecker, lengthwise, then cut it off and stuff it in his throat. Then cut off his balls and shove them up his ass. Then laugh at him for spite.

Wait - no, on second thought, don't cut off the balls. I want him to be able to get horny but not be able to fuck. :D

I like the way your mind works!
Does this make us bad people? Even though its for a good cause?

I like the way your mind works!

(salivating sounds) Oh, my dear, you only the know the tip of the iceburg! ;)

Does this make us bad people? Even though its for a good cause?

Well, I don't feel bad :) And you've never given me any reason to think you're bad. Actually, I think we're both Grade A+ stand up individuals!

I'm sure the other DDers will let me know if I'm wrong... ;)

Last edited:
(salivating sounds) Oh, my dear, you only the know the tip of the iceburg! ;)

Well, I don't feel bad :) And you've never given me any reason to think you're bad. Actually, I think we're both Grade A+ stand up individuals!

I'm sure the other DDers will let me know if I'm wrong... ;)

I like to think we are some pretty awesome individuals!

She's 15. She can not legally consent. Also, she's the victim here. No blame lies on her AT ALL. A man old enough to know better lured her in one way or another.

July 25, 2016

The District Attorney's Office defended a controversial suspended sentence in a rape case involving a substitute county school bus driver.

Prosecutor Jason Demastus said the victim, who was 15 years old at the time of the March 2015 incident, was in agreement on the plea and refused to testify against Alexander Rodriquez.

Rodriguez, 34, last Thursday pleaded guilty to aggravated statutory rape in the courtroom of Judge Barry Steelman.

He was given a four-year suspended sentence and will be on probation for 10 years. He will have to wear a GPS monitoring device.

Rodriguez was in jail for four months prior to being allowed bond by Judge Steelman.

The prosecutor said there was contradicting evidence regarding what happened in the hotel room.

He said the girl ignored her friends’ objections/concerns one afternoon and boarded the bus Rodriquez was driving. Once Rodriquez finished his route, he and the girl got into his car and drove to a motel.

The prosecutor said surveillance video shows them arriving/leaving motel. He said there were no obvious signs of distress/fear from the girl.

If the video was shown during a trial, jurors "would most likely believe the girl appeared excited to be there," it was stated.

They next went to a fast food place, then to Walmart.

The prosecutor said it appears the girl continued to willingly stay with Rodriquez. When he went into Walmart alone the girl waited in the car, not attempting to leave or seek help. When Rodriquez received a call from the school system asking if he knew the girl’s whereabouts he drove her home.

Originally the girl "walked into the house acting as if she had had a normal day," then she later said Rodriquez had forcibly raped her, it was stated.

The prosecutor said a rape exam showed no significant injuries.

Prosecutor Demastus said he met with the victim and her attorneys on multiple occasions and she "remained adamant she did not want to testify."

The family has filed a civil lawsuit against Rodriguez.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2016/7/25/328642/DA-s-Office-Defends-Suspended-Sentence.aspx

Girl wouldn't testify, what's the prosecution supposed to do? Can't cry foul on this plea deal.

I hope she has a boy friend her own age now ... or at least stayed in school.

Nice job parents for not letting your little girl wreck this guys life.

Latest posts

Back