• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...birth-flushes-baby-toilet-20170913-story.html
[....]
Sarah Lockner was working as a cashier at the McDonald’s restaurant on Chestnut Street on the evening of Sept. 4 when she complained of stomach pain, according to the San Mateo County district attorney’s office.

During her night shift, prosecutors said, the 25-year-old Redwood City woman visited the restaurant’s bathroom multiple times, to the concern of a co-worker.

When the co-worker entered the bathroom to check on Lockner, prosecutors said, there was blood on the floor.

Lockner tried to dismiss the bloody mess and blamed it on a heavy period, prosecutors said.

But Lockner’s behavior had drawn the attention of a second co-worker, who also decided to check on her.

The second employee walked into the bathroom, peered over Lockner’s stall and “saw a newborn baby face down in toilet bowl,” prosecutors said.

Lockner had her hand on the baby’s back, according to the district attorney’s office. The employee then heard the toilet flush.

Lockner pleaded with her co-worker, asking her not to call police, prosecutors said.
[....]
The baby had no pulse and was not breathing, so officers performed CPR and rushed the infant to Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital in Palo Alto, he said.

The infant is alive and in stable condition, but the extent of the baby’s brain injuries was not known, Wagstaffe said.

Lockner claimed she didn’t know she was pregnant, prosecutors said.

She has been charged with felony child abuse and inflicting great bodily injury, along with the attempted murder charge, prosecutors said.

Locker is scheduled to be arraigned in San Mateo County court on Sept. 18. She is being held on $11 million bail.

From Satanica's link

The second employee walked into the bathroom, peered over Lockner’s stall and “saw a newborn baby face down in toilet bowl,” prosecutors said.

Lockner had her hand on the baby’s back, according to the district attorney’s office.

Makes your heart catch a severe chill when you read that. Then the heat returns as a result of the anger that rises within.

Last edited:
at 24 yrs old and with the amount of actual easy ability to get bc & abortions in that area she should be charged with attempted murder, I'm sorry, I would have flipped the crap out if I had peered over and seen anything like that, she woulda seen how fast I could have finished flipped and go from there

I will never understand why offering up the excuse "I didn't know I was pregnant" would make everything all right. Oh, right, of course, then it's okay then. NOT!!!!!

You may not have known you were pregnant, but you knew you were when that baby appeared between your legs and fell in the toilet bowl who you then tried to drown. Attempted murder is what you did. If your baby has brain injuries of any kind, they need to charge you with murder for the death of this poor baby's future.

lockner14n.jpg

Sarah Lockner - wondered why her speen would violently kick her for the last few months.
The only women I know who didn't know they were pregnant before they went into labor were extremely obese women. I need to see a body shot of this psycho.

Last edited:
That's my stomping ground. Planned Parenthood is only one mile away from that McDonalds, and there is a bus every 15 minutes on El Camino Real. The bus stops at the PP location. If she can get to her job at McDonalds she can get to a clinic. Kaiser Hospital and many medical buildings are less than a mile in the other direction, and a fire department is close by. Even the county center, sheriff's offices are all in the same cluster. All she had to do was surrender the baby .

How can any woman not look at a newborn baby and feel over whelmed with love?
Women with deep psychological problems, that's who.

Also, although there is no evidence it applies here, a child of incest or rape could be met with horror and revulsion. Melting love is no guarantee.

Last edited:
So many people dreaming of having a baby. Why not adoption. Of you can push a baby out into the toilet, you can do the same in a hospital and sign the babe over for adoption. smh

This Bitch apparently used the I did not know I was pregnant excuse before.

A cashier who told police she didn’t know she was pregnant when she gave birth in a McDonald’s restroom last week, made a similar claim three years ago when she gave birth to another child in a bathroom, the San Mateo County district attorney said Friday.

Sarah Lockner, 25, faces charges of attempted murder after she allegedly tried to flush her newborn down a toilet at her workplace. When police responded to the Redwood City McDonald’s, she reportedly told them that she hadn’t realized she was pregnant.

On Friday, Dist. Atty. Steve Wagstaffe said that Lockner had also given birth to a child in her bathroom at home three years earlier.

“Supposedly she stated then that she did not know she was pregnant,” Wagstaffe said.

The prosecutor said “there is no suggestion there was anything criminal” about the previous birth. However, authorities are investigating “the circumstances of the pregnancy and birth” in the earlier incident, Wagstaffe said.

Lockner was working as a cashier on the evening of Sept. 4 when she complained of stomach pain, according to the district attorney’s office.

During her shift, Lockner visited the restaurant’s bathroom multiple times, prosecutors said.

A co-worker was concerned about Lockner, so she entered the bathroom to check on her. When she went inside, prosecutors said, there was blood on the floor.

Lockner blamed the blood on a heavy period, prosecutors said.

The infant is alive and stable, but probably suffered brain injury, prosecutors say. At one point, the infant had no pulse and was not breathing.

Though Lockner has claimed she didn’t know she was pregnant, prosecutors have discovered evidence that indicates she was aware of her condition, Wagstaffe said. He declined to describe the evidence.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...loyee-flushes-baby-toilet-20170915-story.html

I do believe there are young women out there who are not educated enough to realize what cause pregnancy or how to recognize the signs. I don't believe anyone could get pregnant twice and not realize either time. After the first time you'd have to have some idea.

Hold on ... wait a minute ... WTF? Bitch played the, "I didn't have the first clue that I was pregnant" card twice?

th

That's my older son's birthday. He was my first and I damn well knew I was pregnant. And I damn well knew when my water broke but contractions didn't start there was something wrong. I got myself to a hospital and now he is 38 years old. Bitch knew, she's just upset she got caught. AGAIN!

Newborn babies look larval. Maybe my own newborn would be acceptable to me. but everyone else's newborn looks like a grub.
This woman is just crazy.

I'm not overwhelmed with love every time I look at a newborn baby, but I manage to restrain myself from killing them nonetheless.
Newborn babies look larval. Maybe my own newborn would be acceptable to me. but everyone else's newborn looks like a grub.
This woman is just crazy.
Okay you two.
I felt overwhelming love when i saw my own spawn for the first time.

As far as them looking like grubs.
Yes, yes they do. Or more like potato bugs than grubs.
I can say without a doubt, my mini mule, hands down was way cuter than any human baby, my own included.

I Do think there is nothing cuter than 2-3 year old humans.

When my wife was birthing our firstborn. Home delivery with a midwife.
Legs wide open.
Head out, but nothing else.
Said head, sticking out of my wife's pussy starts screaming.
I about lost it.

It's taken 20 years and some therapy, but I think I'm cured.

A coworker asked my husband if he wanted to see photos of his new baby. . The new mother was also a coworker. My husband wasn't interested but wanted to be polite so said yes.
The man handed him a stack of photos of his spreadeagled wife giving birth. My husband threw the pics back "I don't want to see beaver shots of Sheila! " The new father was offended.
My husband wondered if the new mom knew that her husband was showing her birthing beaver to her own coworkers. 90% if the workforce was men.

I wouldn't mind a few pictures after the baby has completely exited from the incubator and has been hosed down, that's close enough to newborn to me.

A coworker asked my husband if he wanted to see photos of his new baby. . The new mother was also a coworker. My husband wasn't interested but wanted to be polite so said yes.
The man handed him a stack of photos of his spreadeagled wife giving birth. My husband threw the pics back "I don't want to see beaver shots of Sheila! " The new father was offended.
My husband wondered if the new mom knew that her husband was showing her birthing beaver to her own coworkers. 90% if the workforce was men.

Honestly, by the time you give birth so many people have waltzed through that labor room and seen your stuff that any sense of modesty you may have had before has shriveled up and died.

Honestly, by the time you give birth so many people have waltzed through that labor room and seen your stuff that any sense of modesty you may have had before has shriveled up and died.
To the point that you voluntarily show it at the workplace?
Also this was early 80s, when some people still had a sense of personal decorum and privacy.

Personally I agree with Satanica, especially when you're like me and had 2 c-sections, nearly everybody on the floor has seen it, BUT I wouldn't want just someone at work to see my hooha and all that goes with it. And I don't particularly want to see someone else's hooha and especially not a birthing hooha, that's just yucky. Beautiful but yucky.

I wouldn't mind a few pictures after the baby has completely exited from the incubator and has been hosed down, that's close enough to newborn to me.
I was lucky, both my kids were damn good looking Gerber babies. They're even better looking as adults, if I do say so myself :D

If she can get to her job at McDonalds she can get to a clinic.
Word.

Women with deep psychological problems, that's who.

So could she go to the clinic then ??? I'm asking myself right now cause you're right ... there is a clinic available ... she can get there by bus.

but everyone else's newborn looks like a grub.

Thank god for Anne G and her skills at making those grubs adorable, because I feel like Gross too ... when new babies come around I wait a few weeks because .. I don't want to touch it ... It was just inside you.

Last edited:
Back