• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two men accused of raping and murdering a five-year-old girl have been dragged from a police station and beaten to death by a hundreds-strong lynch mob in India.

The suspects, named as Sanjay Sobor, 30, and Jagdish Lohar, 25, were attacked with 'clubs, hammers and stones' before their battered bodies were dumped in a town square in theLohit district of north eastern India's Arunachal Pradesh.

They were being questioned by police over the rape, mutilation and murder of a girl whose badly disfigured body was discovered in the tea estate where they lived.

An enraged mob stormed the police station, injuring 15 people, including several officers, as they grabbed the plantation workers. Graphic pictures used by local media purportedly show the two corpses lying in the street.

No arrests have been made yet in connection with the lynching outside Tezu police station.

There are conflicting reports as to the size of the mob, with some outlets saying as many as 1,200 were involved.

Police had charged the pair with raping and killing the girl and said they confessed to the crime during interrogation. Local media said the child was found naked with her head severed from her body five days after she was reported missing on February 12.

Local media reported that the situation in Tezu has been brought 'under control' and that extra police had been brought in to the area.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5412895/Indian-men-accused-murdering-girl-5-killed-mob.html

With a Mob like that...I'm pretty sure they were rapist scum. Decapitated her too. They confessed to the crime...instant justice.
We could learn a thing or two from the Indian Justice Department.

I can't believe I just said that...*sigh*
Rough day.

Last edited:
If they were the culprits,
I have no trouble with this.

I wonder if that mob can be contracted out for overseas work?

No arrests have been made yet in connection with the lynching outside Tezu police station.

This is awesome ... We should do that here though. Maybe not storm the police station, but stand out side of court and rage. Like every time ... flash mobs of angry people that show up when rapist, murderers of children are in court.

Back