• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
20u3kf7.jpg

San Francisco deputy Michael R. Lewelling was charged with perjury and filing a false police report.​
[...]
San Francisco sheriff’s deputy choked a patient napping in a hospital waiting room, and then faked a report to say the man attacked him,
[...]
Deputy Michael R. Lewelling was arrested Friday for the November incident. The 33-year-old officer was charged with four felonies, including perjury and filing a false police report, and misdemeanor battery.
[...]
Lewelling filed a police report claiming a man in San Francisco General’s waiting room hit him with a wooden cane while he was patrolling the hospital. Records showed he arrested the man.

But video from inside the emergency room waiting room showed the victim never raised his cane
[...]
The tapes showed the man sleeping while waiting for a doctor’s appointment.

Lewelling woke him up, and when the victim tried to walk away, the deputy grabbed his shirt’s collar, threw him back in the chair and knocked his cane away
[...]
Then he grabbed the man’s throat and choked him
[....]
"The fact that a Sheriff's Deputy allegedly battered a patient at San Francisco General Hospital is unnerving," District Attorney George Gascón said
[...]
"What's worse is that he's also alleged to have perjured himself on a police report, unforgivable conduct that led to the arrest of the innocent victim."

Lewelling posted bail Friday night. His court date has not been set
[...]
SOURCE
http://kron4.com/2014/12/19/s-f-she...saulting-hospital-patient-and-lying-about-it/

Why? Like seriously why did he decide to attack this guy? There had to be a other people in the room, he just hates the disabled? I mean to attack a sleeping man, then turn around and arrest him what the fuck is wrong with this cop

Prob woke him up thinking he might be a homeless dude just shackin up for the night, or perhaps he genuinely had a concern and woke him to make sure he was alright.

When the victim tried to walk away the cop took this as a slight, how dare this pitiful citizen exercise his freedom to walk away when being questioned by the almighty police! Violence and force is in order, nobody doesn't listen to what i have to say!!!!!!!!!

Surprised the prosecutor filed so many charges on him, thought they prefer to leave off the ones most likely to get a conviction so as to protect the officer involved.

Was this guy sleeping to loudly? I know officers have more serious issues to concern themselves with and even if he was thinking he was a homeless guy all he would have to do would be ask an ER staff member before he went all Barney Fife on his ass!

Back