• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://coed.com/2017/10/18/samanth...pchat-video-students-sex-info-details-photos/
pjimage12.jpg

[....]
Ciotta, 32, was booked on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse and oral copulation with a minor on Wednesday, September 21 in Beaumont, California.

According to The Patch, a Snapchat video allegedly showed Ciotta wearing only “a shirt and panties” while drinking alcohol with two shirtless minors. Police got a warrant to obtain Ciotta’s cell phone and her home.

Beaumont Police Department investigators allege that the 32-year-old teacher had sexual intercourse with a Beaumont High School student for several months. The unidentified student also told police that they had communicated inappropriately through various messaging platforms.

Ciotta was arrested on September 20 and charged with unlawful sex and oral copulation with a minor. She was released from custody on September 21 after posting $150,000 bail.
[....]
Ciotta, a married mother-of-one, was placed on leave by the Beaumont Unified School District during the investigation.
[....]

Not condoning the teacher's actions, but the kid is a bit of a douchebag.
[...]

A high school student who spotted the scandalous Snapchat “story” in August asked the student who posted it if the woman in the video was “Mrs. Ciotta.” The reply: “Yes … Bro, I’m gettin’ in deep … been f------ (Ciotta) and getting threesomes for the past couple weeks (at her house),”

[...]
https://patch.com/california/bannin...chat-video-beaumont-high-teacher-students-led
Reading the various articles about this, I'm under the impression the teacher initially was actually trying to help this wayward kid, he's bright, charismatic, but incorrigible and a bit adventurous. She become enchanted (Why not? Her life was boring) and he saw an opportunity of a lifetime to hook up with an attractive woman and took it (and I can't blame him). I believe he's a douche for bragging (dude, have some class and appreciate what a gift you got), but I put the blame squarely at her feet, she is the adult with responsibilities that she accepted. Kids falling for their teachers is expected and it was her job to keep it professional, in which she failed, miserably.

@Satanica
May 16, 2018

A former Beaumont High School teacher who pleaded guilty to having sex with a student avoided jail. She is not required to register as a sex offender. What's more, 32-year-old Samantha Ciotta may one day be eligible re-apply for her teaching credentials in California, under the terms of a plea deal she reached with prosecutors.

On Thursday, the mother of two pleaded guilty to three counts of unlawful intercourse with a minor.

The specific charge she pleaded to, commonly referred to as statutory rape, does not mandate that the violator is added to the sex offender registry.

"Through negotiations, [the DA's Office] agreed that based on the facts of the case that she shouldn't have to register as a sex offender," Ciotta's attorney Philip Greenberg said.

As a part of her deal, Ciotta must wear an ankle monitor for 180 days and serve four years probation, according to Greenberg. She can leave her home during the day, but must return at a certain time.

She needs to also complete 90 hours of community service and may "have no contact with any unrelated minors via any form of social media," the DA's office said.

Ciotta was charged after a Snapchat video surfaced showing the former Beaumont High English teacher partying with minor students wearing a t-shirt and "panties," according to documents obtained by Patch. When police arrested Ciotta, they said they believed there were more possible victims. Documents alleged that a different student boasted to his friends: "Yes … Bro, I'm gettin' in deep … been f------ (Ciotta) and getting threesomes for the past couple weeks (at her house)."
https://patch.com/california/banning-beaumont/ca-teacher-who-had-sex-student-not-sex-offender

If she was a man, they would get locked up. Now she’s able to fuck some more kids, that ankle monitor don’t mean shit. Can’t change a skeezy whore

Geez she got everything but the pony. Guess we all know it's cool to fuck kids in Beaumont, California.

Back