• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
l88wk.jpg

An Oakland County judge approved bail for Sadie Bell, 58, who was convicted of shooting her longtime lover after she said his poor performance in bed was an indication he was cheating​
[...]
woman convicted of shooting her lover of 15 years because she thought his poor performance in bed was evidence he had cheated has been granted bond as she appeals her conviction on an assault charge.

Prosecutors are appealing Oakland County Circuit Judge Phyllis McMillen’s decision to release Sadie Bell, 58, of Southfield from jail pending her appeal
[...]
McMillen sentenced Bell to 20 months to 10 years in prison in April after a jury convicted her of assault with intent to do great bodily harm. Bell shot her longtime lover, Edward Lee, in the stomach, injuring his colon and pancreas, after an unsatisfying lovemaking session in her apartment.

“The defendant was upset that the victim did not ejaculate enough and accused him of cheating,”
[...]
Chief Assistant Prosecutor Paul Walton, whose office wants Bell remanded immediately to prison.

She reportedly shot her husband in 1991
[...]
He survived and Bell was not charged.

McMillen set Bell’s bond at $10,000, but she remained in jail as of Thursday morning
[...]
http://royaloak.patch.com/groups/po...ls-conviction-for-shooting-unsatisfying-lover

Prosecutors are appealing a decision by an Oakland County judge to release a woman on bond who was convicted of shooting her lover after he fell short in bed and she accusedhim of cheating on her.
[...]
assault with intent to do great bodily harm for shooting Edward Lee in the stomach following an argument after love-making in her apartment.

“The defendant was upset that the victim did not ejaculate enough and accused him of cheating,” Chief Assistant Prosecutor Paul Walton said.
[...]
Oakland County Circuit Judge Phyllis McMillen granted Bell, who works for a health insurance provider, a $10,000 bond while she appeals her conviction. McMillen sentenced Bell to 20 months to 10 years in prison in June. Bell, as of this morning, had not posted the bond and remained jailed.

Prosecutors are appealing McMillen’s decision and want Bell to report to prison.

Bell did not take the stand in her own defense during the six-day trial, but according to a statement she gave police, she and Lee had a sexual relationship for 15 years. On July 28, 2013, the two had sex, then argued and began to shove each other.

She then went into the bathroom, came out with a handgun and shot him. Lee suffered injuries to his colon and pancreas.

This was not the first time Bell used a gun.
[...]
she shot her husband in 1991. He survived and no charges were brought.
[...]
http://www.freep.com/article/20140717/NEWS05/307170110/low-sperm-account-shooting

theres a better mugshot but not released online yet
I searched all over for it but the news will release it after the air all the news for the day

A few more details

[...]

According to Chief Assistant Prosecutor Paul Walton, Bell admitted she had sex with Lee at her apartment, then shot him over his poor performance. She also accused Lee of cheating.

“The underlying facts in this are a little bizarre,” Walton told WWJ’s Sandra McNeil, “in that the defendant in this case was having a 15 year affair with the victim, Mr. Lee.

“She was upset with him,” Walton said, “after a sexual act that she felt he wasn’t performing adequately and accused him then of having an affair, and then took out a gun and shot him.”

[...]

“She stated that she knew he was having an affair because he wasn’t producing enough ejaculate,” Walton explained. “She also said to the police some very graphic things about how she expected him to perform, she was a cheap date, she liked sex, she expected him to be able to do what he’s promised; and she said, in essence, to quote her, she was pissed off, so she shot him.”

[...]

Walton believes Bell, who allegedly shot another man — her husband — back in 1991, should remain behind bars as she’s a risk to public safety.

[...]

The court ordered a $10,000 cash bond, which Bell hadn’t posted as of Thursday.

Walton said Lee, who suffered wounds to his colon and pancreas, nearly died and was hospitalized for six weeks . He remains in recovery.

No charges were brought against Walton in the 1991 shooting

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/07...lover-over-poor-sex-performance-granted-bond/

Walton believes Bell, who allegedly shot another man — her husband — back in 1991, should remain behind bars as she’s a risk to public safety.

Ya think?

“The defendant was upset that the victim did not ejaculate enough and accused him of cheating,” Chief Assistant Prosecutor Paul Walton said.

WTF... is she measuring his loads?!

Wait, she shot her husband in 1991 - no charges. NOW she shoots another man (for THAT) and they set her bail at $10,000? Her lover was in the hospital for an extended period of time, nearly dies and....holy cow. Unhinged is an understatement!

“The underlying facts in this are a little bizarre,” Walton told WWJ’s Sandra McNeil, “in that the defendant in this case was having a 15 year affair with the victim, Mr. Lee.
Are they saying he was married? Or just that have been hooking up for 15 years? Damn, 15 years and this is the only time she shot him, I'd say he was doing pretty good in the ejaculating department.

No telling what she'd have done if he's had a temporary case of ED...

I wonder if I can get a mold of her face to make a Halloween mask to scare the local kiddies with.

No consequences the first time. I bet she figured she wouldn't get in trouble this time, either.

Did she not think he could have jacked off that day, or been dehydrated?

The title says she shot him bc he was bad in bed, but if he was that bad, why did she sleep with him for 15 years?!?

Whoah, whoah, whoah... As a huge advocate of online prawn, sometimes I've wasted it into a paper towel. Yup, still end up doing the deed later, but depending on how much I love Sabrina Banks on a particular day just may modify my production a bit. Getting shot for not shooting enough is as ironic as it is awful!

Oh, and I can't determine if this creature looks more like E.T., or a Martin Lawrence character...

I figure he just got sick of looking at her ugly mug. After 15 years, that view certainly wasn't getting any better.

If not on here already, it needs to be

Getting out on bail after shooting another man

The prosecutor called the facts of the case "a little bizarre," which is a polite understatement: 58-year-old Sadie Bell said she shot the man when she suspected him of cheating because he didn't produce enough ejaculate when they had sex that night.

"She also said to the police some very graphic things about how she expected him to perform, she was a cheap date, she liked sex, she expected him to be able to do what he's promised; and she said, in essence, to quote her, she was pissed off, so she shot him

The victim and alleged weak producer of semen, Edward Lee, suffered damage to his colon and pancreas. Prosecutors say he nearly died.

Lee was technically cheating, but not on Bell. The two of them had been carrying on a 15-year affair.

Bell was sentenced to 20 months to 10 years in prison for the assault and another two years on a gun charge; but her attorney filed a motion to get her out on bond pending appeal — and, “strangely” Walton said, the court granted it.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/07...lover-over-poor-sex-performance-granted-bond/

I don't know about anyone else, but I've never rated sex by the amount of jizz involved. Does she use a measuring cup or spoon?

And I'm pretty sure I've read this here already...

I don't know about anyone else, but I've never rated sex by the amount of jizz involved. Does she use a measuring cup or spoon?

If you are out in the hot sun exercising all day you will jizz less due to dehydration, but no, it does not reflect the quality of sex.

And hopefully she measures it by the mouthful ;)

edit: omg treed and with the same emoticon! lol!111

If you are out in the hot sun exercising all day you will jizz less due to dehydration, but no, it does not reflect the quality of sex.

And hopefully she measures it by the mouthful ;)

edit: omg treed and with the same emoticon! lol!111
From my own research, of which I will neither explain nor provide sources for, the amount of jizz isn't really all that affected by the amount of sex. Unless you JUST had sex of course.

I have been with my husband for a long time and I can honestly say I would not be able to tell if his jizum was not the "normal" amount or not...is that weird? cause I feel totally ok about it:cigar:

I have been with my husband for a long time and I can honestly say I would not be able to tell if his jizum was not the "normal" amount or not...is that weird? cause I feel totally ok about it:cigar:

Don't worry, Krystal said it was the normal amount last night.

You know I love you, right? :cat:

Well, some people are just never satisfied!
What did she want a facial?
LMAO
sperm is good for your skin
LMAO
LMAO
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http://www.yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen&ei=vZT_U73oNo3BggTi8IC4AQ&usg=AFQjCNHEfXguIJJRXPPfBfeRiMIiyAWtJw&sig2=XZdGmlNjRKNAm7f7v22h7g this link shows u 10 benefits of semen.

Last edited:
Back