• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
"A man set a Pittsburgh-area house ablaze, killing six people, including four children, in order to get revenge on one of the residents, officials said.

Ryan Williams, 24, was charged Friday with six counts of criminal homicide, arson and burglary for the October 18 house fire in McKeesport.

The blaze killed 55-year-old Ronald Egenlauf Sr, 27-year-old Hope Jordan and her four children, aged 2 through 7."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914670/Police-Revenge-prompted-man-set-fire-killed-6.html

And I see my home state is making a run for the title again, the dubious title of most fucked up. Look out Florida/Arizona/Louisiana/insert your choice, we're coming after you.

Oh FFS, at the link, the 57 year old was partially paralyzed and wheelchair bound. Okay, PA legislators, we used to know how to use the death penalty, let's figure it out again because this asswad need to die, like yesterday.

"A man set a Pittsburgh-area house ablaze, killing six people, including four children, in order to get revenge on one of the residents, officials said.

Ryan Williams, 24, was charged Friday with six counts of criminal homicide, arson and burglary for the October 18 house fire in McKeesport.

The blaze killed 55-year-old Ronald Egenlauf Sr, 27-year-old Hope Jordan and her four children, aged 2 through 7."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914670/Police-Revenge-prompted-man-set-fire-killed-6.html
what a low life piece of garbage.

And I see my home state is making a run for the title again, the dubious title of most fucked up. Look out Florida/Arizona/Louisiana/insert your choice, we're coming after you..
I'm so hurt you put Arizona in there. :shrug:

Maybe it's a personal thing - I see Florida & Oregon/Washington/Ohio (it's a tie!) as most fucked up. You know those graphics of the country that each state represents something, like fast food, movies, stereotype? There should be one for types of crime.

I'm so hurt you put Arizona in there. :shrug:

Maybe it's a personal thing - I see Florida & Oregon/Washington/Ohio (it's a tie!) as most fucked up. You know those graphics of the country that each state represents something, like fast food, movies, stereotype? There should be one for types of crime.
Nothing personal, someone mentioned Arizona as being pretty fucked up in Chit Chat, I was just listing a couple and remembered that one from that thread. Because honestly I don't remember a lot of fucked up cases out of Arizona as of recent.

We should compile a list for which crimes each state is best known for. Yeah, you can tell it's been slow at work for me when I start thinking of things I can do to make my day go faster...

Nothing personal, someone mentioned Arizona as being pretty fucked up in Chit Chat, I was just listing a couple and remembered that one from that thread. Because honestly I don't remember a lot of fucked up cases out of Arizona as of recent.

We should compile a list for which crimes each state is best known for. Yeah, you can tell it's been slow at work for me when I start thinking of things I can do to make my day go faster...
Well because I'm boring & law abiding & living in a nice suburb I don't really see the bad. But I know there's racial tension with illegal aliens & unfortunately that has helped our crime rate. And there have been instances that the police did questionable things. My cousins are all drug addict mooches who still live with mommy, I'm sure they'd have choice words for the state.

A list would take a LOT of time - but it would be interesting to see.

I got most religious hate crimes. Did not know that.
New York, huh? Guess I could have guess that by looking at your avatar. Hey, so I'm having a blonde decade.

I wouldn't have pegged NY for that one though, I'm about 20 miles from the border and honestly I don't know that I've really ever heard of religious hate crimes out of NY.

well, it says we have the lowest rate of going to the dentist probably because it is impossible to get good dental insurance

I'm so hurt you put Arizona in there
In a truly unscientific poll search of the DD, your state as been exonerated from weirdness, but still weirder than Louisiana. I did a search using the state name and got the following results. Of course if only a city was mentioned and not the state, then it wouldn't show up. Also in defense of Washington, a lot of results were from people named Washington.
The poll has an Margin of error: +/- 1gadzillion.

Arizona 844
Florida 6,590
Louisiana 490
Pennsylvania 902
Oregon 3,900
Washington 2,110
Ohio 1,590

In a truly unscientific poll search of the DD, your state as been exonerated from weirdness, but still weirder than Louisiana. I did a search using the state name and got the following results. Of course if only a city was mentioned and not the state, then it wouldn't show up. Also in defense of Washington, a lot of results were from people named Washington.
The poll has an Margin of error: +/- 1gadzillion.

Arizona 844
Florida 6,590
Louisiana 490
Pennsylvania 902
Oregon 3,900
Washington 2,110
Ohio 1,590
This is too cool! :)

Four beautiful kids full of smiles and joy, their mother and an elderly disabled wheel chair bound grandfather. This guy deserves the DP. I can't even begin to imagine the loss this husband/step father is feeling. To have to walk away from his father in that situation...knowing to do so was to sacrifice his life. And the father telling him to go...to save himself. At the same time knowing his wife and step kids were dying in the house fire as well. This was a hard read for me. So many innocent lives lost.

Georgia-worst government corruption laws. wow

Last edited:
March 10, 2016

A man who started a 2014 house fire that killed six people, including four young children, has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Twenty-six-year-old McKeesport resident Ryan Williams was sentenced Thursday to a mandatory two life terms.

Williams told the judge he wishes he would have burned in the fire that night, and he's sorry for what he did.

Prosecutors say Williams was set on revenge when he broke into Keith Egenlauf's McKeesport home Oct. 18, 2014, and tossed a burning toilet paper roll on a couch.

They say Williams believed Egenlauf was to blame for Williams being recently jailed.

Egenlauf was critically burned. His 55-year-old father, 27-year-old wife and her four children died.

http://www.wtae.com/article/man-who-set-mckeesport-fire-that-killed-6-gets-life-in-prison/7478394

Two life terms no parole - now mean it! Or save your tax payers money and toss burning toilet paper on his bunk - WITH ADDED ACCELERANT! ♡♡♡♡

Back