• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple face trial in Russia after being accused of raping their own 12-year-old daughter.

The child's mother told police: 'Better us than some maniac.'

The married couple - both 34 - are accused of paedophilia after turning their child into a 'sex slave', law enforcement sources say.

The girl was subjected to horrific and frequent sexual abuse from December 2016 to March 2017, it is alleged.

The unnamed father is accused of raping the girl - often with the mother in the same bed - 'every other day'. She is separately accused of sexually 'torturing' the child with an 'artificial penis'.

Ahead of the criminal trial, the parents have been stripped of their parental rights, meaning they will never raise their child. The girl has been put into care.

She claimed to officers that she and her husband agreed to 'train their daughter in advance for adult life'.

The girl's horrific ordeal was spotted after she went to a doctor with 'problems concerning her periods'. The medics discovered that she was 'not a virgin'.

The child told investigators about the sexual abuse she suffered, it was reported.

The couple then allegedly confessed to the horrific abuse they inflicted on their child.

She was forced to sleep in the same bed as her parents where she was subjected to sexual attacks. Her mother admitted her daughter was made to take part in 'threesomes' with her parents.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ple-regularly-raped-12-year-old-daughter.html

The child's mother told police: 'Better us than some maniac.'

Better me (A well dressed, manicured, cute :p semi well adjusted, business owner and productive member of society) FUCKING KILL YOU :devil:

.... I won't eat ur nasty fucking stank ass like the cannibal nurse :finger: so.... I think ur both better off ;) just letting me decapitate u both :D

"Mom" claims she was raped at 13, so this would prepare her.
What the everlovin' Hell?

Trying to think of a worse punishment than having to live in Stalingrad.
Having a rough time coming up with one.
Maybe take their vodka away and harvest their genitals?

"Mom" claims she was raped at 13, so this would prepare her.
What the everlovin' Hell?

Trying to think of a worse punishment than having to live in Stalingrad.
Having a rough time coming up with one.
Maybe take their vodka away and harvest their genitals?

"Gudunov for me, Gudunov for my daughter"

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

"Than some maniac"....ahem, you are a fucking maniac. So is your husband. Fucking idiots, I fucking hate people. I can't even begin... the story has got so much craziness in it... yeah, Ruski prison should treat them pretty nicely....they'll get some urine tattoos, train for "adult life" some more themselves, get cannibalized & then somebody will repeatedly rape their bones....i wish

13 Apr 2018
An evil couple who repeatedly raped their 12-year-old daughter to "train her for adult life" have been caged for a total of 32 years.

And the parents, from Volgograd, in western Russia, said of their twisted acts: "Better us than some maniac."
The victim's mother was ordered to serve 15 years in a penal conoly, and her husband was jailed for 17 years.

The perverted pair forced the child to endure threesomes and the mother “tortured” her with a sex toy, a court heard.

Oksana Cheredina, senior assistant to the state prosecutor in Volgograd, said: “It was proved in court that parents had sexual orgies with the schoolgirl from December 2016 to March 2017.

“The girl did not tell anyone what was happening because she was afraid of the reaction of her father and mother.”
The couple were “stripped of their parental rights”, and the child - now 13 - is undergoing rehabilitation more than a year after her horrific ordeal.

She was put into care when her parents were detained, the court was told.
The girl’s horrific ordeal came to light after she went to a doctor with “problems concerning her periods”.

The child told investigators about the sexual abuse she suffered, it was reported.

The couple then confessed to the horrific sexual abuse they'd inflicted on their child.

They believed "it was better for the child to lose her virginity with her own father” than learn details of sexual life in other ways, said reports citing law enforcement sources ahead of the trial.

Back