• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
6fcfw4.jpg

Aaron Foster & Elizabeth Lawson
14ecv8y.jpg

Jacob Owens​
Three people were arrested Saturday after a Paulden home was searched as part of a Child Protective Services investigation,
[...]
Sheriff's detectives served a search warrant on the home
[....]
to investigate safety concerns and allegations of child abuse involving four children -- ages 5, 7, 9 and 13.

Detectives arrested 32-year-old Aaron Foster, 33-year-old Elizabeth Lawson and 21-year-old Jacob Owens.

The sheriff's office said Lawson and Foster are the children's mother and stepfather and Owens was visiting at the time the warrant was served.

Detectives reportedly found several marijuana and methamphetamine pipes in the bedroom where the entire family slept, and the home was filled with trash and had dog feces on the floor.

The sheriff's office said Foster admitted to having a meth addiction and providing marijuana to his 13-year-old stepdaughter and smoking it with her. He also allegedly smoked marijuana with the 7-year-old and 9-year-old children.

Lawson reportedly told detectives she had given the teen alcohol in the past and was aware her children were smoking marijuana with Foster.

CPS took custody of all four children.

The sheriff's office said detectives confirmed that Foster owns a 9mm handgun, which is prohibited due to a prior felony conviction.
[...]
He was charged with multiple counts of involving a minor in a drug offense, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, misconduct involving weapons, and failing to comply with sex offender registration requirements.

Lawson's charges include involving a minor in a drug offense and two counts of child abuse.

Owens was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
[....]
Foster and Lawson remained in custody Thursday on $50,000 and $7,500 bond, respectively.
[....]
The sheriff's office said the investigation is ongoing and additional charges are possible.
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Search...S-investigation-nets-3-arrests-254819171.html

They all slept in the same room and he is a registered sex offender WTF I think the drugs is just the tip of the ice berg

What is it with Meth heads and shit? There never seems to be a lack of it in these stories! OMG somebody clean that shit up! That's should be a seperate crime in and of itself! Subjecting dependants of any age to such shitty circumstances is bullshit!
I hope someone deals with this shit accordingly and do not let these shit for brains foster anymore kids. I hope they get to clean toilets in jail stone cold sober see how pleasant that shit is then.

I just want you all to know Paulden is where the desert hillbillies dwell.
And I'm pretty sure their kids smoking & drinking is no biggie to them because they did it. When you are in a small town & never leave that "mentality" I think these people just never grow away from what their parents did.
Doesn't excuse it, just explains it.

You'd think that being a hyped up on meth that they would have extra energy to clean it up too.
I live in a VERY small town and meth has ravaged it so I have had friends that fell into that scene and thought the same thing until I saw what happens to people. They get so paranoid that they sit in little dark windo covered rooms and even better closets. They don't leave them and just keep doing the drugs. They get weirder and weirder the less sleep and start halucinating. Cleaning goes right out the window no time for that because now they think they are creative and start writing off the wall shit that is so bizarre no one can understand it. I went to visit an old friend and I walked into a house that used to be clean all the time that was now in a matter of months unimaginable. I had never seen anything like it. It was like a dump had been placed in the house. Plus they had decided to graffiti the walls. I have no clue what had happened to all of the decorations that she had before on them it was now weird ass drawings. Oh and there wasn't one lightbulb in the entire place anymore except one little table lamp. They smoked out of them all. The bulbs were all over the place with the insides gone and burnt brown spots in them. That was the last time i went to visit. I stayed a few minutes STANDING and got the fuck out of there.

You'd think that being a hyped up on meth that they would have extra energy to clean it up too.

Yeah, I have ADHD, and I have to take adderall for it as well as to counter side effects from some epilepsy meds. So I take like 120mg a day sometimes. Those are the days my entire house is super clean, and I've gone for an excessive jog and made dinner and desert by 4pm.

Also, I do not take them while pregnant. Just gonna throw that out there.

There are a multitude of kinds of different types of meth.. it really depends what he was using. If he is and RSO.. its probably f*ck meth.. Smoking meth takes time.. if he became truly addict to meth over a long period he would be bumping by now.. just wow.. all they had to do is not involve the kids.. protect them while you're raging your battle for your life. My parents never said no.. when I called and asked if the kids to stay. My dad was a former addict.. he just said I love you and please make it home safe. If I ever needed him to just call.. no questions asked...

I live in a VERY small town and meth has ravaged it so I have had friends that fell into that scene and thought the same thing until I saw what happens to people. They get so paranoid that they sit in little dark windo covered rooms and even better closets. They don't leave them and just keep doing the drugs. They get weirder and weirder the less sleep and start halucinating. Cleaning goes right out the window no time for that because now they think they are creative and start writing off the wall shit that is so bizarre no one can understand it. I went to visit an old friend and I walked into a house that used to be clean all the time that was now in a matter of months unimaginable. I had never seen anything like it. It was like a dump had been placed in the house. Plus they had decided to graffiti the walls. I have no clue what had happened to all of the decorations that she had before on them it was now weird ass drawings. Oh and there wasn't one lightbulb in the entire place anymore except one little table lamp. They smoked out of them all. The bulbs were all over the place with the insides gone and burnt brown spots in them. That was the last time i went to visit. I stayed a few minutes STANDING and got the fuck out of there.
You're preaching to the choir, I have known many salthead, even married one, they make methtards look fucking sane and normal.

And crazy is smoking with a seven year old. Glad that CPS got the kids out. It must be awesome for them not to step around shit when they walk around their new home. Hope it is one home that has all of them.

I hope the kids aren't too badly brainwashed with their parents ignorance. The parents probably taught them that getting high was cool and fun and just somethng everybody does. It can be hard for the kids to make better choices for themselves if this is all they've ever known. So sad. :wtf:

You are better than I am I dont have the patience for craziness they bring.
I was acquainted with them when they were using, my husband did have a relapse and I was around for that but I didn't really become friends with them until they got sober. My best friend is a recovering salthead, pill whore, I love her to death. Myself I'm a recovering pill whore, 20 years of using, over 2 years of sobriety. I had enough people walk away from me when I got clean that I tend to give people chances, you'd be surprised the friendships and relationships that you build in sobriety.

I was acquainted with them when they were using, my husband did have a relapse and I was around for that but I didn't really become friends with them until they got sober. My best friend is a recovering salthead, pill whore, I love her to death. Myself I'm a recovering pill whore, 20 years of using, over 2 years of sobriety. I had enough people walk away from me when I got clean that I tend to give people chances, you'd be surprised the friendships and relationships that you build in sobriety.
Congrats on the two years! My family is full of addicts all their preference of drugs vary some recovering some pretending a couple flat out users. I was one of the fortunate ones that didn't fall into. I tried some stuff but I don't like not having control (control over my body is due to being abused). I have some friends who I lost complete contact with over drugs. Some i pushed out of my life because I won't allow it around my kids. Some I only see

Back