• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2w3nlns.jpg

Roy Clyde, 32, confessed to shooting two men because he was tired of homeless people's alleged behavior in parks....

A Wyoming parks employee shot two men who were recovering in a detox center, killing one, because he was tired of cleaning up after homeless alcoholics, authorities said.

Roy Clyde, 32, confessed to shooting two men in the head as they were in bed at the Center of Hope facility....

Victim Stallone Trosper died at the scene....Sonny James Goggles was treated at the hospital, but his condition was not immediately available.

Clyde, a 13-year parks employee for Riverton, said he was fed up with having "to deal with the homeless urinating, defecating and having sexual relations in the park,"..

Clyde told investigators he sought "park rangers" — a term for homeless alcoholics that is often applied to American Indians who drink at the park because alcohol is illegal at a nearby reservation — at the city park first. He did not find people matching the description, so he headed to the detox center.

Clyde walked through the back door of the facility, passed two staff members and went into an area for clients sobering up, police said. As he fired, staff members grabbed clients and locked themselves in the bathroom.
Clyde put down the gun as he walked out before calling 911 to report his actions, police said. He was arrested half a block from the scene without a shirt on.

Both victims were Northern Arapaho, and there was no immediate indication they were homeless.

Clyde said he would have killed white people if he felt they were also "park Rangers'...

Murphy was ordered held without bond Monday. He is charged with murder and attempted murder.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/park-employee-shoots-2-angry-homeless-article-1.2298662

ROTFL@title!! I haven't even read the story yet! :hilarious: Mine are such a :yawn: compared to yours. :joyful:

This whole cleaning up the park scenario ..
.. is obviously the logic of a very sane man o_O because poop and sex will piss anyone off.

Whoa, look at that guy's pic...it was snapped at the very moment he plunged "over the edge"...

Really, if you wanna kill "park rangers," then kill them in the act, not innocent people trying to get thru detox. Jeez, dude, you almost had me on your side...

He was obviously upset because the homeless were making it hard for him to get to the ole glory hole in the parks public restroom.

It looks like he took a big ol shit right before they took the picture. Hope they had toilet paper on hand.

Clyde said he would have killed white people if he felt they were also "park Rangers'...

said because he didn't want anyone to think he was racist, that he would have shot white people if they'd pooped or had sex in his park. Whew! You don't know how relieved I am that he's only a murderer of pooping alcoholic "park rangers" and not a racist too.

I can def understand his disgust. I've lived in a number of cities where the parks are practically ruined by the homeless, alcoholic, drug addicted shit heads that call them home. It's really annoying. A couple of those cities were in areas with a high native american population and from my experiences they most certainly can be the worst offenders, fucking trash homeless idiots.

I can't understand his actions though. He didn't even go after any of the fucks polluting the parks, he went after some poor fucks in a detox center. What the fuck!?

I can def understand his disgust. I've lived in a number of cities where the parks are practically ruined by the homeless, alcoholic, drug addicted shit heads that call them home. It's really annoying. A couple of those cities were in areas with a high native american population and from my experiences they most certainly can be the worst offenders, fucking trash homeless idiots.

I can't understand his actions though. He didn't even go after any of the fucks polluting the parks, he went after some poor fucks in a detox center. What the fuck!?
Was one of those cities Phoenix??? I lived downtown in a nice area, but there was a park that would fill up with homeless right at sunrise and the cops would kick them out at 10pm. Lots of crazy drinkers in that there park...

January 08, 2016

A Riverton man who previously admitted to shooting two American Indian men was sentenced to life in prison Thursday.

A judge sentenced Roy Clyde to life in prison without the possibility of parole for shooting and killing 29-year-old Stallone Trosper in July while he slept at a detox center, said Fremont County and Prosecuting Attorney Patrick LeBrun.

Clyde, 32, received a second life sentence for the attempted murder of 50-year-old James "Sonny" Goggles, who was critically injured when Clyde shot him at the center.

LeBrun said he was satisfied with the outcome of Clyde’s case, “because it guarantees that he’ll spend the rest of his life in prison.”

Clyde pleaded guilty to the shootings in October as part of an agreement that spared him the death penalty, according to a report by the Associated Press.

http://trib.com/news/local/crime-an...cle_d68b8694-0d64-5ebd-aa8f-4361b7d335f4.html

"to deal with the homeless urinating, defecating and having sexual relations in the park,"......

Sounds like a party and this guy captain bring down ... mad because he isn't having sex in the park.

*** on a serious note though ... this is a problem in our area at night ... not the homeless or the drinking or the pissing ... but the shitting and the condoms lying around in the woods sometimes from those in the gay community that still insist on using the cover of the woods for hook ups.
I don't know what the attraction is for these people other than we really shouldn't be here doing this ...lets do it anyway appeal. I never wanted to kill anyone for this ... but I do let the dogs run loose there at night ... and more than once a week they flush out offenders because the dogs make a scene when they come up on it....barking from the dogs and sweat and tears from the guys ... next thing you know their pants are up and they're walking to their cars and fucking off like they never should have been there at all.

Latest posts

Back