• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
One suspect who police believe was involved in a murder and carjacking on Washington Avenue Sunday night has officially been charged.

Ross Randolph,19, of Belleville, turned himself in at the Central Patrol Division on North Jefferson Tuesday and is charged with first-degree murder, robbery, armed criminal action, kidnapping and endangering the welfare of a child.

Randolph is one of two suspects who approached a car in the 1100 block of Washington that had Brandi Hill, of O'Fallon, Mo., her 9-month-old daughter and an acquaintance inside.

The two announced a robbery. Police believe Randolph's accomplice pointed a gun at Hill and used an expletive to demand her keys and for her to get out of the car. He then shot Hill in the head and pushed her out of the car.

Randolph then allegedly shoved an adult passenger out of the car before the accomplice started driving away. Randolph allegedly chased after the car a short distance away and jumped in through the passenger window.

Authorities believe the baby was thrown out of the car of Glasgow Avenue in front of an abandoned house. She was later found and turned over to relatives unharmed.

http://m.kmov.com/article.html#!/116862/3fe126cd04364db99e4dcbe0586b7a98

Thank you for posting @Nell. <3

The news is saying the baby was found upside down in the car seat. And supposedly a witness saw them toss the baby out of the window.

All to abandon the car minutes later!!! Why?!?!

W.T.F?!?!?!

They had no regard for human life. Animals such as these deserve no trial. They should be treated as less than animals. No trial no jury just execution and a slow one at that.

The baby was thrown from a car...of course she suffered some injuries. Bump, bruises, sore ears from listening to her mother get her brains blown out.
Not any that resulted in sever injuries or death. Typically when I read the word unharmed I interpet it has lacking injuries.

What a fuckwad. He looks thick as a brick and certainly has behaved that way.

Ahh. Ross my boy. Enjoy meeting Big Bad Bruce, the King of cellblock B. As @Keepalowprofile pointed out, your soft skin will make you QUITE the prize.

Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm! Check out the plump, luscious lips on that young stud. His cell mates will be all over them before the introductions are even finished. Good times :p !

@Podargus I have to admire that CCTV, decent quality for once.

When I read this thread the first time I skipped that there was also a female passenger. I'm surprised they left her alive, maybe they knew she didn't have enough time to get a good look at them.

@Podargus I have to admire that CCTV, decent quality for once.

When I read this thread the first time I skipped that there was also a female passenger. I'm surprised they left her alive, maybe they knew she didn't have enough time to get a good look at them.

I think maybe the driver protested? Her baby. I doubt she was going to get out willingly. From what I read, the shooter opened the passenger door and reefed out the pregnant lady, got in and ultimately shot the driver in the head. Point blank.

He then pushed her out, and sped off, leaving dumbass above running down the street after him.

Surveillance of carjacking of Brandi Hill on Washington Avenue

(It isn't footage of the carjacking, but of the suspects just before.)

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...ube_6902b744-1e59-5ee4-a303-628c6d3b210d.html

That actually is footage of the carjacking @Podargus, the end of it at least and nice job! (I had only seen the first part). The driver has already been kicked out at that point. But you see at the end where everyone else is darting away? That's because of the gunshots.

And the suspect in custody from this article is the one running towards the car as it goes thru the intersection because Dumbass #1 apparently forgot to let him get in.

Always, always drive with your doors locked.
[doublepost=1464315770,1464266465][/doublepost]Poor baby. The other suspect seen in the video? The driver of the (stolen) car? (The one who shot her in the head, point blank?).

Scared. Running. He was hiding out in the woods. Oops. Then he got shot and killed by US Marshals. Good. Just as quickly as he ended the life of the 19 year old mother, his brains were splattered all over the forest floor.

Shocker! He was wanted for a murder in a completely different incident across the river, in Illinois (where he killed another person).

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!

This city is now a better place with this shit stain in his grave. And off the streets. I'll be sure to spit on his grave should I ever come across it.

(not that my emotions have clouded my judgement here) :D

Best. Outcome. Possible.

One of the suspects in a carjacking and murder that occurred on Washington Avenue was fatally shot by police in Washington Park Thursday afternoon.

The shooting occurred in the 5100 block of Eastgate around 4:00 p.m. Authorities say a Caseyville police officer and two US Marshals were involved in the shooting.

Another suspect, Ross Randolph, 19, of Belleville, turned himself in and is facing charges. The suspect who was shot and Randolph are accused of fatally shooting Brandi Hill, 19, and then throwing her baby out of the car.

The suspect who was fatally shot was also wanted in connection with a homicide in East St. Louis.
http://m.kmov.com/article.html#!/116862/9c47072a4abc1fb2d930dc5895c70d22

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back