• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
ibazqt.jpg

In a video posted after Donald Galvagni's apparent murder, his roommate Rosemarie Farid, 40, admits to attacking him and that she can be ‘a pretty dangerous person,
10ymoo7.jpg
A Florida woman suspected in her roommate's murder posted a disturbing Facebook video in which she admits to bashing his head against the floor and then stealing his phone so he couldn't call for help
[...]
Donald Galvagni's self-confessed "violent" and "dangerous" roommate, Rosemarie Farid, 40, is now being held without bond after his battered body was discovered in his Sunrise home
[...]
In a series of angry Facebook postings leading up to Galvagni's death, Farid wrote of "having violent fantasies about taking revenge on Donny,
[...]
"Im so pissed off about having to live with Donny loser that It will be hard to not kick Donnys a-- today. Im in a violent mood and Donny has one coming from me, big time!"
[...]
That same day, a 4-minute video was posted describing herself as mentally disturbed and dangerous while "having fantasies about stabbing him in the neck."

"I know that I can become pretty violent and I'm a pretty dangerous person when I'm driven to it,"
[..]
appears to say while describing herself as cautiously walking outside the home she shared with the 64-year-old man.
"When I get to the point of the violent fantasies, then I have to get out, because I am mentally disabled,"
[...]
Instead of peacefully walking away following arguments over Galvagni's alleged noise levels and threatened abuse of her dog, Farid describes herself as overpowering the man.

"I took all of the money out of his wallet and I stole his phone. And I bashed his head on the floor a couple of times and got the floor all bloody,"
[...]
Galvagni's body was found in his home's bathtub by police July 2 following a concerned friend's request for a welfare check
[...]
On Saturday, Farid was arrested in his murder.

Officers described finding a pool of blood in the living room, bloody washcloths in the kitchen sink, and blood trailing down the hallway and into a bathroom.
[...]
he died from cardiac arrest after losing a substantial amount of blood from his head injury.

Farid reportedly admitted to police of overpowering him before repeatedly bashing his head against the floor.

"This is for the first dog you killed,"
[...]
Farid said she then took his wallet and his cellphone so he couldn't call for help.

At one bizarre point -- after likening herself to slain teen Trayvon Martin, victims of terrorism and "gay men who hate women" -- she cheerfully pauses to greet a passerby.

"How ya doing man? God bless your little family,
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...video-admitting-murder-cops-article-1.1857846
Fucking Whackadoos FB
33uzrkj.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/rosemarie.farid
23w1wlh.jpg

Read her FB shes bat shit crazy​

Holy shit!!! This woman's got something fuckin wrong with her. I'm assuming that she just is talking to herself in all of those status comments?

I don't think the jury will recess at her trial. Fuck it. They'll just look at each other, give a unanimous thumbs-down and grab a doughnut on the way out.

Poor Donny, I wonder if he knew how insane she was or if she was just very good at hiding it. Seems unlikely looking at her Fb.

Poor, poor Donny, he just wanted some income to round out his Social Security, and he gets this. In the time it would have taken to evict her, she'd have killed him anyway. I've rented out a room since my husband died. Even when it's a friend, it's not "happy fun time". I can't imagine a complete stranger with full access to my home, only to realize they're full-on batshit crazy!

420x525

Rosemarie Farid

After arguing over a pet dog, a Sunrise woman beat and robbed her housemate, who later died of his injuries after the woman failed to call paramedics, police said Monday.

Rosemarie Farid, 40, also posted a video on Facebook on July 1 that described how she had "bashed" Donald Gavagni's head on the tiled floor of his home in the 8300 block of Northeast 25th Court, according to a Sunrise police report.

Wounds on Gavagni's head led to the loss of a substantial amount of blood and cardiac arrest, police said. He died June 30.

[...] discovered his body in a bathtub on July 2 and called authorities.

In the Facebook video [...] only a mouth is seen. The narrator describes herself as feeling "delirious" from arguing with Gavagni, 64, who Sunrise Police said was a self-employed auto mechanic.

She also said she was having "violent fantasies" toward Gavagni and described taking $50 from him as well as his cellphone, so that he could not call police.

Their confrontation over whether Farid could keep her dog in the home had escalated from arguing to a physical struggle, with Gavagni being knocked down. One of Farid's prescriptions was found in the house, where investigators observed a large amount of blood in the living room and several bloody washcloths in a kitchen sink, Lowenstein wrote in his report.

Farid was first interviewed by Lowenstein at a Fort Lauderdale hospital July 3, where she had been taken for mental health evaluation after an unrelated incident, police said.

Farid was arrested Saturday and charged with premeditated murder. She is being held without bond in a Broward County jail.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/fl-sunrise-woman-murder-20140707,0,6001864.story

Housemate? Were they partners? And if they were not and one of them was the lodger and the other the landlord I would be interested to hear who was what..... Should sort of settle the issue of who got to say whether the dog could live there or not (that would be the four-legged companion animal, not the other animal).

either she really is bat-shit crazy or she planned ahead with her violent fantasies on FB, thinking that she would get a crazy plea. My vote is she really IS bat-shit crazy.

Housemate? Were they partners? And if they were not and one of them was the lodger and the other the landlord I would be interested to hear who was what..... Should sort of settle the issue of who got to say whether the dog could live there or not (that would be the four-legged companion animal, not the other animal).
Not partners, she was the lodger.

I'm a widow. I have to rent a room to keep up my mortgage, even though I work full time. This is my nightmare, which is why I've only rented to friends, or friends of friends. Fortunately, my friends are generally 20 years younger than myself, so I have another generation to depend on. Mine is getting a little thin on the ground.

Rosemarie is definitely crazy. She moved to Florida from Arlington, TX a few years ago, Her father owned a place called Pizza Time and she dated my best friend for a while. For years she believed another friend of mine was Jesus and even accused my wife with sleeping with Jesus and having the Son of the Son of god. Definitely a scary person that has been in and out of the mental facilities for years around here. She was a prostitute and would come back to Texas to hook up with my friend. Then she would scare the crap out of him and he would call for me to try and figure out how to get her out of his place. She would message me hundreds and hundred of times on Facebook about my friend being a loser and deserving to die and she would brag about pinning him down on the bed where she could of easily killed him. She would only hook up with him to try and get closer to "Jesus", but we made sure that she never found out where he lived. She used to mail me letters detailing how her father molested her and then she would go into wild story of how he was the creator and she is supposed to marry Jesus.

I never friended her on FB and that angered her, but didnt stop her from messaging me all the time. I never blocked her, I guess I was always curious what crazy thing she was going to say and plus I wanted to know when she was back in Texas so we could avoid her.

I am pretty sure that Donny had to have an idea that she was not playing with a full deck. She regularly goes into rants about God and condemns others for going against gods will and then she would be calm the next moment.

I feel bad for the man she killed and his family, Lets hope and pray that she never gets out of prison. Now that she has that taste of blood I can guarantee she would do it again if she is ever freed. She needs institutionalized for everyone's safety.

@CMcgee, I know a person just like Rosemarie. My own half brother. He's also a paranoid schizophrenic. He was once pregnant with an aliens baby. Yeah, you read that right.
Luckily my bro was never a danger to anyone except himself, but now he's medicated and fairly stable.

Back