• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
former professional MMA fighter is accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting an unconscious woman after carrying her over his shoulder from an Arizona bar.

Rodolfo Ramirez, 28, allegedly carried the victim, who police said is in her mid-20s, from a Scottsdale bar before sexually assaulting her in the Galleria parking garage.

He is then accused of taking her to his home and raping her two more times before dropping her off at an intersection near her female friend's dorm in Tempe.

When initially questioned by police, Ramirez reportedly denied having contact with the victim but later admitted he saw her, but said she was not 'pretty enough' and 'not his type.'

He also reportedly denied sexual contact with her but later confessed to having 'consensual sex' with her several times.

Ramirez then agreed the woman could not possibly have consented due to her intoxicated state, according to court documents.

Police said surveillance footage captured Ramirez walking in the parking garage while carrying the unconscious victim over his shoulder, according to KNXV.

Ramirez had come in contact with the victim while outside the Bottle Blonde Bar in Scottsdale last Saturday night, court documents state.

The victim, who reported the incident last Saturday, told police she had been out drinking with her friend and was 'very intoxicated.'

She told officers she could only remember being in a bar and passing out several times during an assault in a parking lot.

The friend had reportedly left the victim, who was not able to stand and unconscious, to get the car but when she returned, she could not find her.

She said the victim was also not answering her phone, according to court papers.

Before the victim disappeared from the bar, the friend told officers she had seen a bearded man hug the victim, and later identified Ramirez as that man.

After being assaulted in the parking garage, the victim told police she was assaulted two more times at Ramirez's home before he dropped her near her friend's dorm in Tempe, adding she was 'in shock' and 'really scared,' court documents state.

Ramirez, who works at the nearby Hotel Valley Ho, told police the victim's friend never returned, so he and the victim got into an Uber back to his house.

He then told police he 'made a mistake' and was 'not a bad guy,' and also wrote a letter of apology to the victim.

At the scene of the assault, the victim's earring and phone were located, officials said.
LINK

Don't you know? He was merely performing his civic duty in helping her to her home. All he wanted in return is bang her bobbi socks off, whether she knew it, or not. :sarcasm:

Don't you know? He was merely performing his civic duty in helping her to her home. All he wanted in return is bang her bobbi socks off, whether she knew it, or not. :sarcasm:
What other form of payment would a chivalrous guy like this accept, except for that of the sexual nature. Thank you's are for nice guys who always end up last. To be a real man you gotta take what you want, am I right?

Hotel Valley 'Ho?
o_O
The same, except without the apostrophe.

At one point it was The Place To Stay in the Salt River Valley. Time has brought many competitors; now the Valley Ho is but one of several upscale motels and resorts.

--Al

Surprised he didn't drag her out by her hair. What a savage. What does he expect his letter of apology to do?? Rape is rape. He is tryn his best to mitigate the damages...but it's not working. I hope he enjoys cage fighting...cuz that's where he's headed.

Fuck him for doing that. But imo, fuck her friend too. No way I'm letting you outta my sight and you're shit faced

Well bravo.

This case is still haunting to me, I think it's that picture of him carrying her out like some prize he won at a turkey shoot-off or something, throw the prize (a frozen bird, always) onto your shoulder and take that baby home.... proud and shit about it.... is how it looks from here. Sick freak.

I hate this.... that it's like this. Now, more than ever before, is the time to hold each other up instead of, God knows, bringing each other down. A mutual sense of I-got-ya... AT LEAST THIS MUCH is the very basics of "friendship!" I know I don't want friends who are gonna not only ditch me, but do it with my stuff! May as well have gone to that 800+-people party alone, for what support they gave her. Not sure if the party had hosts or whatever, I know it had acts and vendors and people licensed to sell different things via carts and mobile kiosks, etc. all over.
I'd think at the very LEAST couldn't they have left her a message or something... left her stuff with the host or one of them or with someone? Just seems so indifferent to just leave with someone's stuff, someone who came with you and had every intention of leaving that way. Cold as hell. I hope they never stop wondering what would've happened had they been decent and waited half an hour, an hour, for her? Would her finding them and her things have prevented her from her meeting with her killer? I think so, but I don't know. Neither do they. But I hope they never stop wondering.

Turns out she'd fallen somehow and her head was bleeding. She was apparently trying to locate her belongings to either leave or ask to be driven home when she met up with Mr.Wrong and (surprise) within hours she was dead. Nice job, "friends" -- Imagine being young and shy (as she was said to have been) and find yourself at this gigantic gathering of people you don't know, you can't find the girls you came with, don't have your phone or purse so they must be there... then you fall and your head is actually bleeding. It would be horrible. I think I'd kind of be in a panic to find my stuff and get them to drive me home or call someone else to. The head-bleeding is a worry... she was probably, at that point, scared (and understandably so.) I hate when I know someone was assaulted (or killed) while they were afraid, but I know it's usually the case. She had to be frantic to just get out and get home... can't even think of her searching for them, it's just crushing.
***Enough about P.Ivy...sorry for the threadjack, just that the similarities in "friends" was confounding. (Both sets of "friends" sucked.)

Back to this one: Also piss-off-inducing was his statement that his victim "wasn't pretty enough" for him. Wow, he really went there? Dude, dude. Only one who needs to worry about being pretty right now is YOU. You're going to bunk with dudes who haven't seen pretty in a very long time. But when they do, shit's gonna get real. Wonder if he's "pretty enough" for one (or six) of them? I shouldn't say it, but I hope the hell he is. Caveman-dude needs a lesson that only life experience can tell... namely how it feels to be unable to protect one's self against a brutal rape (or six.)

***Dammit I can NOT quit giggling at that hotel's name.... I'll stop and be typing like hell and then stop and laugh again.... Haha.... (Clearly, I ain't right ...) :wacky:

Last edited:
Meh, don't get pass out drunk at bars like a fucking idiot and this likely won't happen to you.

Back