1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Rochelle Watson-stanley Didn't Appreciate Fat Lip, Charged With Murder For Stabbing Hubs In The Neck

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Echasez, Jan 13, 2018 at 8:17 PM.

1. Echasez

Echasez Hope is the thing with feathers. Bold Member!

Credit:
    $36,761.28
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...r-admitting-stabbed-husband-article-1.3754672

• Thanks Thanks x 10
  2. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot I drank what? Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,527.53
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Ripley

Ripley Active Member

Credit:
    $1,510.82
    Why isn’t this self defense? He punched her in the face! Men have killed women before with just their fists.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $48,195.42
    Knife trumps fist pretty much every time

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. notchback

notchback Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $11,017.32
    Maybe she already had the knife out and he punched her trying to stop her.

I remember one domestic disturbance that I responded to as an MP in the Army. We get to the house and the husband is a little Puerto Rican dude, probably about 5'6" and maybe 120 lbs soaking wet. The wife is a huge black woman, nearly 6' tall, probably about 250 lbs. The little guy was begging us to take him to jail for the night. We obliged, and called his company commander to tell him what was up and the guy was staying overnight to protect himself.

• Like Like x 3
  6. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot I drank what? Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,527.53

I'd like to knife Trump's....fist.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1