• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2mx0nwi.jpg

Robin O'Neill, 62, of Townshend, Vt., is accused in the deaths of her ex-fiancée Steve Lott, 60 and his son, Jamis Lott, 28.
15efcrm.jpg

Robin O'Neill appears in court on Thursday afternoon​
[...]
woman accused of fatally shooting her fiancée and his son on the day he ended their engagement pleaded not guilty Thursday
[...]
Robin O’Neill, 62, is charged with two counts of second-degree murder and is being held without bail in the deaths of 60-year-old Steve Lott and 28-year-old Jamis Lott.

O’Neill called a co-worker and said she had shot Lott and his son,
[...]
The co-worker called police.
[...]
O’Neill appeared to be drunk when they arrived at the Townshend residence.
[....]
O’Neill said she and Lott had been engaged since July, but the relationship started getting “weird” in September, with Lott spending time with a female friend
[...]
O’Neill told police she and Lott had gotten into several arguments in recent weeks in which he had become physical with her.

On Tuesday, as they were riding to work together, he told her the engagement was off, the affidavit said. That night, she told police she drank a lot of wine, and Lott’s son showed up to do laundry
[...]
The two men talked in the kitchen, and O'Neill said she doesn’t remember what happened next. She said she either picked up a gun or had the gun in her hand and saw the two men on the floor in a pool of blood
[...]
that as O’Neill sat in a police cruiser after being detained on suspicion of murder she recited prayers, asked for red wine and cigarettes and made unsolicited statements about the killings
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...n-day-engagement-ended-cops-article-1.2018709
2iglwsm.jpg

Jamis Lott, 28, was allegedly killed by O'Neill, along with his dad, Steve Lott.​
[...]
Robin O'Neill sat in a police cruiser moments after being detained on suspicion of a double murder, she recited prayers; requested red wine and cigarettes; and told herself, "you can go to prison for the rest of your life, 'cause you killed the (expletive),"
[....]
Wearing neon green prison garb, O'Neill appeared in Windham Superior Court Criminal Division Thursday and pleaded not guilty to two counts of second-degree murder in connection with the shooting deaths of 60-year-old Steven Lott and his son, 28-year-old Jamis Lott,
[...]
O'Neill, 62, was held without bail on the charges, each of which carries a sentence of 20 years to life.
[....]
says Steven Lott had broken off his engagement to O'Neill the same day as the murder. Later that night, after drinking "a lot" of wine, she allegedly shot both men in the kitchen of the home she shared with Steven Lott.

"The next thing she remembered, she either picked up a gun or she had the gun in her hand. Lott and Jamis were on the floor lying in a lot of blood,"
[...]
"O'Neill told us Lott was on the kitchen floor, and Jamis was under the kitchen table. O'Neill told us they were dead, so there was no need to call 911."
[...]
via a phone call from a friend of O'Neill's, Stanley "Mike" Bills, who served with O'Neill and Steven Lott as town listers. Bills told police he received a call around 9 p.m. from O'Neill, who "started explaining that he needed to come and take care of her dog, or to get someone else who would be able to take care of it."

"When Bills asked what was going on, O'Neill stated something to the effect of, 'I did it. I just shot and killed Steve and Jamis,"
[...]
"Bills thought O'Neill sounded drunk,"
[....]
"He did not believe her at first but then realized she was serious. O'Neill commented she did not care what happened to her, but she was worried about her dog."

Troopers responded to the Abby Road home, and O'Neill surrendered without incident.
[...]
police found spent shell casings and the bodies of the Lotts: Steven Lott had "multiple wounds consistent (with) gunshot wounds to his head, torso and groin area,"
[...]
while Jamis Lott — who apparently had come to the home to do laundry — had "at least one wound consistent (with) a gunshot wound to the neck area."

Police found three handguns in the kitchen area — a 9 mm semiautomatic, a .25-caliber semiautomatic and a .22-caliber revolver.

O'Neill "appeared unsteady on her feet, had bloodshot glassy eyes, slurred speech and a moderate odor of an alcoholic beverage on her breath,"
[...]
She was handcuffed and placed in a police cruiser.
[....]
"O'Neill made several unsolicited statements to include reciting the Catholic prayer Hail Mary, the Lord's Prayer, 'I actually done this just the other night which I have pictures of — of the beating the holy crap out of me,' and 'You understand that the reason I shot the (expletive), oops, wait a minute, I didn't just say anything.'"

When alone in the cruiser,
[...]
O'Neill made several other statements including "he put you through amazing amounts of hell, hell, hell, hell and hell again. He made you so. He tried terribly to make you (inaudible)."
[...]
at the State Police barracks in Brattleboro, O'Neill told investigators that she and Steven Lott had lived together since February and had gotten engaged in July. Things became "weird" in September, when Lott began hanging around a female friend,
[...]
She also told police that Lott "became physical" with her during two recent arguments.

"O'Neill told us she had multiple bruises on her body from Lott," Dunlap wrote. "During her interview, I observed bruising on both of O'Neill's arms."
[....]
the day after one of those allegedly physical arguments, O'Neill said Lott told her that "the engagement was off ... and he wanted her to get out of his house" as they rode together to work at the town office,
[....]
That night, before the shooting, O'Neill drank wine "because she was shaking,"
[...]
While O'Neill contended she had been physically assaulted by Lott, an acquaintance who was at the home hours before the shooting told police that she "had never seen anything physical between O'Neill and Lott."
[...]
friend of Lott's told investigators that "O'Neill was crazy, and she was jealous about everyone."
[...]
includes a story from another acquaintance who said Lott had mentioned an argument he had with O'Neill as they lay in bed Nov. 15.

"O'Neill told Lott, 'I'll fix you,'"
[...]
recounting the alleged incident. "O'Neill then leaned over to her bedside stand, and Lott reached across and slapped the drawer out of her hands. Lott knew O'Neill had a gun, and he thought she was getting her gun. Lott got up quickly, got dressed and got out of there."
http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_26979843/townshend-woman-pleads-not-guilty-double-homicide
Jamis Lott FB
https://www.facebook.com/jamis.lott?fref=ts
found couple pics on his other sons FB page but not positive its was the dad so I didnt post but you can look through Jamis FB and his relatives there are other pics

She conveniently has a "black-out" on the same day her fiance decides to dump her crazy ass and bang, bang, kills him and his son?

Sure, sounds totally believable.

There was one more shot that she neglected to take. And that's the one she should have taken first.

Not okay to kill her fiancé, but why the fuck would she kill his kid? Jamis looked so beautiful. And who the fuck asks the cops for red wine?

Back