• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

w8ng4msrgt

Trusted Member
millender.jpg

Moss Point man arrested on sexual battery charge
Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pascagoula police report arresting Robert Roderick Millender for sexual battery for an incident that occurred Tuesday involving a 14-year-old Pascagoula resident.

Millender, a registered sex offender, was arrested without incident at the Pascagoula Police Department, according to a news release from police.

Pascagoula Municipal Judge Michael Fondren set Millender's bond at $250,000. Millender posted bond and was released.

Link

This dude was arrested for a rape and sodomy on Xmas day 2000 in Georgia. He bonded out in 06/01 and was sentenced to 10 years in 04/02. His 10 years in prison was from 04/15/02 to 06/02/03.

Yep...

we here in GA *apparently like our pedos out on the street where they have easy access to all the chillens...

HOW the HELL did he do that...just over a year for a 10 year sentence...?

I WANT HIS LAWYER when I decide to go F-in Nuts on somebody....

Latest posts

Back