1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Robert James Burnette Shoved His Fingers Down His 6-week-old's Throat To Stop The Crying

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by FlowerWhiskers, Nov 11, 2016.

1. FlowerWhiskers

FlowerWhiskers Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $2,049.96
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_06081719-55b5-5c8a-8194-7e42072dfdf7.html

Check out the mugs in the article. Lovely young couple. The roughest-looking 20 I've ever seen. I'm 37 and look younger than her!

• Thanks Thanks x 19
  2. Anubis

Anubis Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $4,980.76
    [​IMG]

From the link... Troglodytes indeed. Little bitch boy will be lurved in prison though. Hes got them DSLs. How the fuck could you watch someone abuse your baby and just sit there? :punch:

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
  3. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $88,559.79
    They almost always die ... not sure if that is legit or not. Organ harvesting is big money and the more these kids die the more I question that. Little baby hearts and lungs and livers and kidneys are hard to come by unless another little baby gives it up and I really wonder if some of these babies have help with that.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 2
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  4. Just my luck sucks

Just my luck sucks Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $5,844.02
    :( Poor little guy. Never had a chance born to evil trolls and abused by both.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior - Too painful to copypasta! Bold Member!

Credit:
    $33,574.25
    Wow. What a fucking bitch.

This should work nicely on that piece of shit poor excuse for a man. Maybe we could get it so it pierces his voice box.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  6. Jake88

Jake88 SARCASTIC SLUT Bold Member!

Credit:
    $11,406.25
    Newsflash buddy! Before long, dudes are going to be shoving it down your throat to stop your crying! And FWIW "it" won't be fingers! And for those without an imagination... "it" will be a rock hard love muscle right down to the hairy bean bag! I love painting with words... I missed my canvas.

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  7. mybum62

mybum62 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $18,920.24
    Unbelievable. This little guy J.B. was absolutely tortured...and they wanted to make him stop crying!! Obviously your methods make babies cry harder until they are almost dead. Why not just walk away...go outside...let the baby cry it out. Although I don't want JB to die...I don't want JB to live so severely disabled either. What a toss up. I hope they both go to prison for life. She has no maternal instinct at all. He is a monster. Evil. With his history he has no business being around any child. Why didn't the roommate do something when the parents were killing JB?? Was that person charged??

• Agree Agree x 7
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  8. Kimberix

Kimberix Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $10,300.81
    Again I ask, how the fuck do these people live with themselves? ???? I just don't get how people can be so fucking heartless that they go on with their daily lives after beating the shit out of a baby!!! Just how???

• Agree Agree x 8
  9. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $106,512.61
    Doctors and nurses dont need to help. not with parents like these.

• Agree Agree x 9
  10. robin299

robin299 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $17,704.06
    I WANT TO KILL THESE 2 FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!! I swear to god i do so badly! I am physically ill just reading this. What the fuck kind of person allows this to happen and who the fuck does this to a baby.... I really hope when they go to prison the inmates alllllllllllllll find out what they have done and make them never ever forget how they made that baby feel. I want to go and find that baby boy and adopt him so badly. I will show him all the love and care in the world and if he does have severe disabilities I will take care of him. I wish to god I could!!
    Kill these two bastards. I dont k who i want to kill and torture first.. The bitch who did the abuse or the bitch who allowed it to happen and did absolutely NOTHING to fucking stop it

God god god kill them
    I am really sick from all these stories but i do love writing my comments in hopes the hambeastmotherfuckers see what ive written and what alll of you have written about them
    Die to them!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lv2B

Lv2B Member

Credit:
    $33.47
    She posted a picture of him on fb looking beaten and bloody. I want to know why no one on her friends list called CPS. :bigtears::rage:

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. FlowerWhiskers

Credit:
    $2,049.96
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  13. Nell

Nell Unending melancholy Bold Member!

Credit:
    $41,615.96
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 3
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior - Too painful to copypasta! Bold Member!

Credit:
    $33,574.25
    Oh My God that poor baby!! He looks so dead inside. His whole entire short life was filled with misery and pain. I hate to say this, I really do; but he's lucky he passed away. Can you imagine just how horrible the rest of his life would've been?

This make me so angry. Her friends are oblivious. I wonder if she has any family on her FB. If so, then they suck ass too. Just take them out back and put them down.

• Agree Agree x 9
  15. McDanel

McDanel Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $17,754.89
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $88,559.79
    I get what you're saying ... but I also believe that some of these children are worth more dead than alive...because its true.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. FlowerWhiskers

Credit:
    $2,049.96
    That baby looks utterly defeated, like what the fuck did I do to deserve these monsters. :(

It seems baby's name is Jax. Godspeed, little Jax. :(

• Agree Agree x 8
  18. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $106,512.61
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  19. Kiddie

Kiddie Active Member

Credit:
    $779.97
    I just saw these pictures on fb and came to post them.

Jesus fuck. That child was living through hell. And their friends and family saw all of those, and said NOTHING.
    BURN THEM ALL.

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. Chrystan

Chrystan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $9,705.37
    That fat nasty hoe is entirely too ugly to have that many pics of herself on the internet! She obviously doesn't have any real friends or they would have told her. Her creepy ass skeletor looking man looks like he's knocking on deaths door too. Fucking freaks.

• Agree Agree x 5
  21. zzouy

zzouy Active Member

Credit:
    $1,717.25
    That poor baby. when I saw the first one I thought it was prop. he looks sad and rubbery and the guy is just holding him all wrong. I don't see how anyone could overlook the babys second picture. not just the cuts and injuries, looks like an old man. been through a lifetime of pain in only...6 weeks? weeks!? just noticed that

• Agree Agree x 7
  22. araisner

araisner Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $16,828.36
    The baby has blood splatter on his onesie. Fresh blood splatter. Jfc

• Agree Agree x 7
  23. Kimberix

Kimberix Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $10,300.81
    I hate these fuckers. .....this quote
    really fucking gets me.....she had no love or care for Jax in the least!!

• Agree Agree x 6
  24. Kmbrbrt

Kmbrbrt Member

Credit:
    $418.23
    Holy fucking shit! The first picture of the baby looks as if he's barely alive. My eyes are bad so I had to enlarge the picture. (more heartbreaking enlarged) the babies right ear looks like it's been boxed!!!! I could be wrong though.

Why also is the baby filthy? Drug through the mud literally? I agree with the rest, wtf didn't anyone, someone, say something about that??!!

Just FUCKING want to puke while crying at the same time. Oh God, I just saw the blood on his onesie and his split lip.

Baby Jax, I hope your soul is finally resting in peace seeing that you never lived in peace.

• Show The Love Show The Love x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  25. Fives My Charm

Fives My Charm Ruler of Minions.. Bold Member!

Credit:
    $12,002.52
    That breeded? Omfg! Uughh ... Sterilization for both!

• Agree Agree x 4
  26. benaisbomb

benaisbomb Member

Credit:
    $179.99
    I literally just threw up all over my living room floor. My husband bad to clean it for me while I went and sobbed and hugged my 8 month. I do not understand how she could have posted those pictures on Facebook and not one person say anything or did anything about it. Everyone should be held accountable for this. It's unforgivable. I'm going to leave the site for a little while. This one put me over my limit on things I can handle today.

• Show The Love Show The Love x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  27. Sassedame

Sassedame Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $780.16
    6 weeks old...that picture..that poor baby's face..I am speechless.

• Agree Agree x 6
  28. Nell

Nell Unending melancholy Bold Member!

Credit:
    $41,615.96
    I just can't get over how no one on her very public fb reported this. This was a picture from the same day, at the beginning of this idiotic photo shoot. His clothes are dirty but he's not bruised.

[​IMG]pic host

Now an after picture.

[​IMG]upload gambar

How the fuck could anyone do this to a month old infant and then take pictures of it like it didn't matter???? I hate her and I hater her family.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  29. everjaded

everjaded ಠ_ಠ Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,478.80

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_06081719-55b5-5c8a-8194-7e42072dfdf7.html

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  30. Momzilla

Momzilla aka: Pregzilla!

Credit:
    $774.97
    Omg this is too much, the pics are killing me, then to know that he's likely to die?!
    And at the hands of those clueless, loveless, emo asshats!?

But the killer for me is the baby's name- Jax
    I'm pregnant w a baby boy & the name at the top of our list is Jackson- Jax for short.

My Jax will never have to suffer like that little Jax has- and why? Just the luck of the draw? He happened to get horrible parents? So not fair!

Hang in there little Jax, me & my little Jax are praying for you.<3
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 14, 2016 ---
    This is the least horrifying of all the pics & it still looks like a crime scene photo! Jsmh

• Agree Agree x 7