• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2hq6wlx.jpg

Robert Lee Bellamy Jr., 50, is accused of lewd or lascivious battery on a victim less than 12 years of age after police said he impregnated a 13-year-old
33adueq.jpg
[...]
police say they have the man wanted for raping a child and getting her pregnant in custody.

Robert Lee Bellamy Jr., 50, is accused of sexually abusing a girl when she was 10 years old
[..]
Two years later, police found that Bellamy had sex with the girl at her apartment complex and a couple of times at the Quality Motel
[...]
when the girl's mother found out about the assault, her daughter was already six months pregnant.

"The baby now has been born and he's approximately 4 months, so through DNA, we confirmed that Robert Bellamy is the father to the child,"
[....]
Bellamy will be charged with lewd and lascivious battery.
[...]
the girl, who is now 13 years old, is doing well, is in school and taking care of her son.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ma...girl-sought-daytona-beach-police-say/30301112

[...]
man accused of impregnating a 13-year-old surrendered Thursday — just one day after an arrest warrant was issued
[...]
An arrest warrant was issued Wednesday for Robert Lee Bellamy Jr., for lewd or lascivious battery on a victim less than 12 years of age.

The victim told investigators Bellamy had sex with her "eight or nine times" since 2012
[...]
The sexual abuse began in 2011 in DeLand, a report states. The girl had the baby in August.
[...]
Police Chief Mike Chitwood called the crime "unfathomable."
[....]
began in the spring when the teenager told her mother she was pregnant. The girl initially lied about the father, police said. But the mother noticed dozens of phone calls from Bellamy on the phone bill.
[....]
"In my 27-plus years of law enforcement service, this is probably one of the most disgusting, despicable, cowardly acts that I can think of,"
[....]
"Basically, the investigation shows he started grooming this girl when she was a very young girl. ... When they moved over to Daytona Beach, he followed her over."
[...]
Bellamy would follow the family whenever they moved to a different apartment complex.
[...]
was born in August, detectives immediately tested the DNA. Those results came back Wednesday, and it was a match Florida Department of Law Enforcement lab analysts said they'd only get in 1 in 18 million random samples.

Bellamy surrendered just after 5 p.m. Thursday. When he was being booked at the Daytona Beach Police Department, Bellamy denied to reporters that he had sex with the girl. When asked if he was the baby's father
[...]
"That's what the papers say."

"I got to tell you ... you got to be a real scumbag to attack a child like that," Chitwood said. "It turns your stomach, any of us that have daughters would say he's lucky he's arrested and walking into a jail cell in the criminal justice system."
[...]
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ma...girl-sought-daytona-beach-police-say/30301112

Last edited:
What a nasty sick piece of shit pervert. He needs to die. Someone needs to give an inmate a big piece of something and just let them bludgeon him to death.
I'm so sick right now I regret eating dinner. That face is too smug and self satisfied for my liking.
I'd kill him before the cops got to him cos nothing they do will be nearly enough.

the girl, who is now 13 years old, is doing well, is in school and taking care of her son.
I don't know exactly why, but this broke my heart. I also think his face looks a little crooked, and I'm just dying to straighten it out for him with a crowbar.

Bullet, brain. NOW!

Whoa, wait... Put his child-raping ass on a chain-gang and all the money he earns goes straight to his child and the child he raped to become a "father". Make him do that until the day he drops dead, then revive him and make him work more!

Sick bastard!
That poor girl. Couldn't get away from this dick shit.
I hope she can heal, but that may take a miracle.
I hope this motherfuckingcocksucker gets himself a Big Daddy in prison and end up with a ruptured anus. FUCK his face

Back