• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
with a name like that he should be a world famous musician or artist, good grief, when I tried to find an image to go with the name I came up with Abroads avie!

Apparently that is a side effect of how search engines work. You'll find whoever started a thread's avvie alongside photographs of the protagonists, when you research a crime or a victim on-line.

P.S. And the name sounds to me like something out of one of the Baltic countries, but I suppose it could be another Eastern European country, too.

Apparently that is a side effect of how search engines work. You'll find whoever started a thread's avvie alongside photographs of the protagonists, when you research a crime or a victim on-line.
here's who I think but will pull it fast if I'm wrong:
photo.jpg

P.S. And the name sounds to me like something out of one of the Baltic countries, but I suppose it could be another Eastern European country, too.
geez, that is scary, people are gonna be seeing a chubby older pissed off female cougar all over the place

Back