• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/n...busted-sex-inmate-marijuana-article-1.2523365

A Rikers Island correction officer who said she had fallen in love with an inmate, was charged on Sunday with raping him and conspiring to traffic marijuana into the jail for her caged lovebird.

The probationary correction officer, Nicole Bartley, who was stationed at the George R. Vierno Center jail, said the inmate duped her into a romantic relationship and persuaded her to bring him marijuana, according to the criminal complaint.
Her transgressions were discovered Gunner, a drug sniffing Department of Investigations dog who was stationed at her facility’s front, alerted authorities to her. She is 26th corrections staffer to be arrested since the department launched its probe to uncover corruption at the jail in 2014, DOI Commissioner Mark Peters said in a statement released on Sunday.

Bartley, 30, told investigators the inmate — who cannot legally consent to sex because he is a prisoner — “played me for a fool.”

A female being charged with rape. I think I'll email this to our state atty. general. They don't even press rape charges against our male jail/prison officers here. They're lucky if they get much more than a termination 90% of the time.

A Rikers Island correction officer who said she had fallen in love with an inmate...

And she didn't take it as a sign she may need some mental health counseling? :rolleyes:

And when she started breaking the law for him...that was about love too, right?? :yawn:

A woman has to be a very special type of twat to select an inmate for a fuck buddy when there are, like, millions of other free, upstanding guys living all around the world. Couldn't see the forest for the tree, eh? It must be one hell of a redwood.

That dude is sitting in his jail cell right now, laughing his ass off.

Last edited:
haha...I hope she goes

Bartley, 30, told investigators the inmate — who cannot legally consent to sex because he is a prisoner — “played me for a fool.”

Nope he didn't...you were a fool when you applied for the job. When you got up in the morning you were a fool, all day long you were a fool, when you to bed at night same...Nothing but a stupid woman, and a fool.

All she had to do was keep it in her panties.

I thought that was the problem, she kept his cock in her panties.

Hero of the story

Cock-blocking motherfucker

They don't even press rape charges against our male jail/prison officers here. They're lucky if they get much more than a termination 90% of the time.

That's disgusting. I hope the victims are successful with the lawsuits they file against the state/city when jailers/officers use their authority to take advantage of these defenseless criminals.

Hopefully the scumbag in this case gets a nice payday out of this. What luck, action and a paycheck.

I thought that was the problem, she kept his cock in her panties.

Cock-blocking motherfucker

That's disgusting. I hope the victims are successful with the lawsuits they file against the state/city when jailers/officers use their authority to take advantage of these defenseless criminals.

Hopefully the scumbag in this case gets a nice payday out of this. What luck, action and a paycheck.
No the weed.

Back