• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Aena

Trusted Member
Has anyone read anything about this game? It is in closed beta right now. I have looked at a few sites about it. The thing I am liking about it so far is that everything is random, random rifts opening up, mobs randomly appearing. I would love to have a game like that, walk through a safe area level wise and get the smack down from something coming out of a rift? Exciting!

Only thing I can think of so far is that it would make it a bit harder for the hard core raiding guilds, the seemingly randomness of "epic" mobs, or raid mobs. I wonder if those are static?

I am really trying hard to find a game that sort of resembles EQ back in the day. I started EQ before Luclin. I quit after everything became so easy. I was in a hard core raiding guild, one of the top ones. I remember corpse runs that took longer than the damn raid should have, now you can summon your own..lame. Should of sold my char when I was offered 6k for her way back when EQ was still king LOL

I have tried WOW, EQ2, Aion, LOTRO, Warhammer Online, Vanguard. Waiting patiently for EQ3 to come out, yeah I spend way too much money on mmorpgs!

I am wondering besides this game if anyone else knows of any decent ones to play for awhile, while waiting for the kind I am looking for?

Back