• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Warren man was sentenced to 10 years to life in prison on rape charges.

Richard Robson appeared in a Trumbull County courtroom on Thursday, where he pleaded guilty to six counts of rape.

According to the court, as part of his sentence, he will have to register as a Tier 3 sex offender if he is released from prison.

Robson was arrested last year after police said he forced a girl under 13 to engage in sexual contact multiple times beginning in September 2016. Police said a family member of Robson reported the assault after he noticed Robson tried to have the victim go to the bathroom with him.

Robson’s mother, Melissa Altenburg, was also charged. She’s accused of not reporting the sexual assault, even though prosecutors say the victim told her several times what was happening.

Altenburg’s next court appearance for the endangering children charge is on March 5.
http://wytv.com/2018/01/18/warren-man-sentenced-for-raping-young-girl/

richard-robson1.jpg

So the mom was useless to go to for help. Thank you to the other family member who reported something when they seen the red flag. You probably deserve a better family yourself too.

I'm thinking this girl was a close friends daughter to the family. ?

Robson’s mother, Melissa Altenburg, was also charged.

Good!

When I disclosed abuse to my Mom. she nearly drove off the road, like she just couldn't drive

and keep my eye contact while she said all the right things, before finally composing herself, and

taking me to the police station.

Well, Goober is my favorite insult! It's an all-purpose insult too! Nevermind it's not in the lexicon...WE know what it means....... *wink wink* you've just been called an idiot.
example: that goober stole my best rosebush
that goober ran over my mailbox
get that goober outta my house

booger is also a good insult.

I'm thinking this girl was a close friends daughter to the family. ?
More likely she was a close relative if she told Ms. Altenberg several times to no avail. He is 18. She was 12. Odds are the victim is his sister.

A telling nugget from this link
An 18-year-old was booked into the Trumbull County Jail on Friday, accused of raping a 12-year-old girl.

Richard Robson, 18, is accused of sexually assaulting the girl multiple times over several years. Police said a family member of Robson reported the assault after he noticed Robson tried to have the victim go to the bathroom with him.

Last edited:
A relative was also my first guess. But since there was no charge for incest I figured unrelated.
When they are that young its usually straight child molestation/abuse charges. My other thought was a grandchild or niece. She told his mother several times who did nothing. No record that the victim told another parent. That makes it more likely that the woman is her mother, grandmother, aunt. Maybe had custody because another POS family member could not raise her.

That sweaty, pustulent, manpig deserves death.

Most efficient way to do it given his size would be severing his genitals and let him bleed out in a populated tiger enclosure in a zoo.

As for mom.
She is no mom.
Render her a prison fixture for the rest of her life.

March 6, 2018

Melissa A. Altenburg, 40, of was sentenced to 18 months in prison Monday after pleading guilty to a felony child-endangering charge in Trumbull County Common Pleas court.

The charge was filed because her daughter told her several times that Altenburg’s son, Richard O. Robson, 19, was sexually assaulting her, and Altenburg did nothing about it.

Robson was sentenced in January to 10 years to life in prison after pleading guilty to six counts of rape against the girl.
http://www.vindy.com/news/2018/mar/06/child-endangering-plea/

charge was filed because her daughter told her several times that Altenburg’s son, Richard O. Robson, 19, was sexually assaulting her

Well there you have it they were step or half siblings.

Back