• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
i5qgrc.jpg

"Harrison Investigators continued talking with neighbors and gathering evidence Sunday, one day after a retired White Plains police officer was believed to have killed his two daughters before killing himself.

"At this point, we're trying to evaluate everything," Harrison Police Chief Anthony Marraccini said Sunday. The former officer, Glen Hochman, 52, was found dead Saturday along with daughters Alissa Hochman, 17, and Deanna Hochman, 13, at the family home at 1 Adelphi Ave.

Marraccini said three dogs also were found dead.

Police tape surrounded the home, where sources say Hochman killed the girls, his two youngest daughters, on Sunday. A Harrison police car was parked in front, and the New Rochelle Humane Society was on the scene.

Marraccini said a weapon, believed to be used in the killings, was recovered. "As of now, it would appear that both victims were shot, as was their father," he said. Investigators are awaiting word from the Westchester County Medical Examiner's Office on the exact cause of death, Marraccini said.

Marraccini said Anamarie Hochman, Glen Hochman's wife, and Samantha Hochman, the couple's oldest daughter, were not home when the deaths occurred. He said someone else reported the incident, and it was his understanding that police found the victims.

Glen Hochman was a decorated officer when he retired from the White Plains Police Department in January. He was one of several officers to be presented in May with his department's Lifesaving Award.

David Chong, White Plains public safety commissioner, said Hochman proudly served the city for more than 20 years.

"The department is shocked and horrified by the news of this unfathomable tragedy," Chong said in a statement. "We can only pray for the family. Officer Hochman served this department and the city of White Plains with honor and integrity for over 22 years."

Hochman suffered an Achilles' injury in early May when he fell while helping a disabled motorist. He missed a few months of work before returning. He had passed 20 years on the job, so he was planning for retirement, said his union lawyer, Warren Roth. Hochman sought a disability retirement because of the injury but had not been depressed over it, Roth said.

Roth had known Hochman for more than 25 years, even before he became a cop, since both worked as EMTs with the Harrison ambulance corps. Roth got a call to go over to the Hochman residence Saturday once the union was contacted."

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/loc...-officer-domestic-incident-harrison/23814087/

What do you say to this?

Since there's a Nativity scene on the left; I hope they at least had a merry Chistmas.:shrug:

That was a big old fuck you to the wife, wasn't it?

If the injury wasnt a problem he was starring down an early retirement with nothing but time ...
guess he thought it wasn't worth it & he could also ruin his ex-wife's life

At least the eldest daughter wasn't there.

These people need to remember whenever planning a murder-suicide ALWAYS start with the suicide and once that is successful then you move on to the murder part. It saves so much anguish that way.

I just don't understand how you can take the life your own child. They had their whole lives ahead of them.

Marital issues...everybody has those. Shit, argue then fucking move on. These dumbasses who can't handle this shit are just...just...er, well, dumbasses.

I feel sorry for those girls who had their lives ended, the decision made for them, so prematurely.

Last edited:
I just don't understand how you can take the life your own child. They had their whole lives ahead of them.

Marital issues...everybody has those. Shit, argue then fucking move on. These dumbasses who can't handle this shit are just...just...er, well, dumbasses.

I feel sorry for those girls who had their lives ended, the decision made for them, so prematurely.

Or go the fuck to counseling or something. jfc.

Pathetic power tripping cop retired so he couldn't satisfy his control urges anymore. Quite the narcissist fuck to kill his own kids, how the fuck does that thought process work?

And what did the dogs do to deserve that? I am totally serious. Of course the worst part is the kids but I am still pissed about the dogs too.

And what did the dogs do to deserve that? I am totally serious. Of course the worst part is the kids but I am still pissed about the dogs too.
The dogs were PROTECTORS. I have a Chihuahua that weighs 1.8 lbs fully grown. I have a full blood red nose that weighs roughly 65 lbs. They are both rescue dogs. They became service dogs. If my blood sugar drops too low the Chi WILL NOT stop- he barks, paws, growls.. hell jumped in the shower one day (Sugar @ 46). My pit when I get close to a seizure she will try and push me down while whining or tug at the bottom of my shirt and pants cuffs. If she senses issues related to my PTSD.. she herds me while kind of yipping & howling. The Chi is the Alpha no questions. You think people give me looks when they see my babies- I can only imagine when something is going wrong. The funny thing my youngest child is close to six yrs old but is about the size of a four yr old (I am little).. She will look at the dogs and say I AM SO MAD.. they both roll over on their backs and play dead! If you are a strangle adult and I have not signaled them with you and somethings happened.. they will NOT leave my side.. but will not stop you from assisting me. My pit got an ambulance ride! These animals are loyal protectors of my family. You would have to punt one and kill the other to hurt our pack.Those animals gave their lives protecting those girls I have NO doubt.

Last edited:
I don't get it after putting up with twenty years of stress with such a job and finally retiring (in comfort).

So much fear at having to cook your own food?

Back