• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I searched and looked through threads, so I hope this isn't a dupe.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...garcia-who-disappeared-while-shopping-n737546
maricela_garica_image_01b22ad182870f584d474b57a911adfe.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

[....]
The skeletal remains were discovered on March 7, by a man walking his dog on Golden Valley Road, west of the Robert. C. Parkway, according to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department. Coroner's officials said it could take months before all their test results are back to help determine cause and manner of death.

Maricela, 26, was last seen on January 12, in Reseda, California with her sister Sarah. The two were hunting for bargains at a local Goodwill store. Family members said Maricela told Sarah she was headed outside to smoke a cigarette and would return shortly. Authorities said security video shows her walking out of the store at 7:22 p.m.
[....]
Sarah found her sister's locked, tan BMW in the parking lot of a neighboring dollar store. Her purse was left inside. Her cell phone, which was not in the purse, was either turned off or had lost its charge.

Family members organized numerous searches and pleaded with the public for any information they could get. Maricela's mother, also named Maricela, told NBC Bay Area she is convinced her daughter was the victim of some sort of crime.

The investigation into Maricela's disappearance is ongoing. Authorities ask anyone with information to call the Los Angeles Police Department at (213) 996-1800.

Back