• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

booty-j

I searched and couldnt find any previous links to this story.

http://newsok.com/human-remains-found-north-of-weatherford/article/3915415

3 p.m. The human remains found near Weatherford Tuesday morning are believed to be those of 16-year-old JaRay Wilson, the Oklahoma attorney general's office reported.

JaRay Mickell Wilson is seen in this provided photo.
Investigators were able to secure the location of the remains and work to recover the evidence at the site as part of a 14-month investigation into Wilson's disappearance, state attorney general's office spokeswoman Diane Clay said. Wilson was last seen Oct. 15, 2012.

“It is the second cold case homicide that the Multicounty Grand Jury Unit has helped resolve within the past year to help bring closure to victims' families,” Attorney General Scott Pruitt said.

The remains will be taken to the state medical examiner's office for positive identification.

1 p.m. WEATHERFORD — Investigators found partial human remains about 9 a.m. Tuesday a few miles north of Weatherford, an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokesman said.

Agents were working on a 14-month investigation into the disappearance of JaRay Wilson, 16, of Weatherford, when they found the skeletal remains, OSBI spokesman Gary Perkinson said.

Wilson went missing Oct. 15, 2012, in Weatherford. The Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported in 2012 that investigators had information that Wilson was either being held against her will or had been sold into human trafficking in Oklahoma City.

The OSBI has been investigating Wilson's disappearance with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs, the attorney general's office, the Custer County sheriff's office and the Custer County district attorney's office.

The remains will be identified by the state medical examiner's office.

Sources told The Oklahoman the body was Wilson's and that she had been shot in the head. The sources said the crime was possibly drug-related.

The missing girl's mother, Jara Wilson, said authorities have told her little about the remains that were found Tuesday morning.

Update:

http://www.news9.com/story/24244928/arrest-made-in-weatherford-missing-teen-case

WEATHERFORD, Oklahoma -
Authorities have made an arrest on Tuesday in the case of missing Weatherford teenager JaRay Wilson.

Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics agents arrested Tucker Ryan McGee, 19, on a murder complaint.

According to the OBN, information gathered through interviews led to McGee's arrest. OBN spokesperson Mark Woodward said more arrests are possible in this case.

Wilson was 16 years old when she went missing on October 15, 2012. There was fear she may be a victim of human trafficking.

Tuesday, authorities say they may have found the skeletal remains of Wilson.

Is it just me or does he have that weird "pedo" look? If it was him I hope to God he gets a lifetime of whatever he did to her!

The State Medical Examiner's Office confirmed the worst fear for the family of JaRay Wilson on Tuesday afternoon.

Her parents had been holding on to a bit of hope that the remains found north of the Weatherford airport might not be their daughter's. But that hope was taken away with a positive identification.

"Today is pretty hard, pretty hard to swallow all that," said Rodney Wilson, JaRay's father.

The Wilsons spent the last 14 months working non-stop to find their daughter. Three weeks ago there was a crack in the case when Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics agents found those remains.

"It made me sick to my stomach to think that somebody could be so cruel, not just by doing this but by lying for 14 months," said JaRay's mother, Jara. "What kept us going was knowing that we had to find her and she was still out there somewhere. Now, we don't know what we have to keep going."

The Wilsons still do not have all the answers about their daughter's killing.

Tucker McGee of Weatherford was charged with First Degree Murder in December after an informant came forward and told authorities that he saw McGee shoot JaRay Wilson and bury her body.
[...]

"We spent 14 months trying to find her, we'll spend just that much or more trying to put these people away," said Rodney Wilson.

The Wilsons also expressed thanks to all of the supporters they have met during their search efforts, from close friends to total strangers.
http://www.news9.com/story/24390207/jaray-wilsons-parents-speak-out-after-remains-identified

I wonder what the fuck happened that ended up with her dead. So sad for everyone involved.

Tucker McGee of Weatherford was charged with First Degree Murder in December after an informant came forward and told authorities that he saw McGee shoot JaRay Wilson and bury her body.
????? An informant? Who is blameless?

I guess southern hospitality is lost with this one....And to think the guy watched go down, bet you was an accomplice all the way...trying to get a lighter sentence....They deserve the chair and not the kind with cushions either

and the chair of which u speak need to be armless too so there will be no "chilling" and no beverage holder either. . They can go thirsty. . . That kind of chair? Like a bar stool? So when they get shot they can just fall back into their graves as we watch.. .. . Sounds more exciting than the electric chair anyways. .. Which comes with a last meal and option to speak .. . . Which these fucks dont deserve. . . . Is that the kind of chair u were talking about too @tjecmom1? Lol

lol..along those lines but mine has nails and hangs from a tree with a beehive dripping honey and a very hungry looking bear and a person playing pinyata or pin tha tail on the donkey with a machete

2qdqvwx.jpg

Caleb Levi Mclemore
Teen charged in connection with JaRay Wilson homicide
Caleb Levi Mclemore admitted driving accused killer to location of Wilson's body

Three teens face charges in connection with the death of a Weatherford girl.
Caleb Levi McLemore, 19, is accused of aiding 19-year-old Tucker McGee in the killing of 16-year-old Jaray Wilson. An unnamed teenage boy under the age of 18 also was charged as an accessory to the homicide Friday morning.
The unnamed teen boy allegedly witnessed the crime, helped bury the body and then led investigators to the scene of the crime one year later
[....]
McLemore is accused of transporting McGee from the scene of the killing, assisting with the concealment of Wilson's body and encouraging McGee to conceal the crime. He is charged with being an accessory after the fact -- a felony.
Both the unnamed teen and McLemore went before a judge at the Custer County Courthouse. Reporters were kept from the hearing of the underage suspect.
McLemore’s bond was set at $50,000. His next court hearing set for June 9. Wilson parents were in the courtroom for both proceedings.
“You have to listen to them say your child's name and being murdered in the same sentence, it's hard,” said Jara Wilson, the victim’s mother.
According to court papers, the unnamed teen eventually came forward and told investigators
[...]
that Wilson had been killed and placed into a shallow grave on property just north of Weatherford in Custer County.
The unnamed teen also told investigators that he saw McGee shoot Wilson in the head and moved her body behind a cedar tree and planned on returning the next day to bury her body
[....]
“I can't even explain it in words to make anybody understand it how someone can go 14 months and be walking next to you and never say nothing,” said Jaray’s father Rodney Wilson.
[....]
McLemore agreed to pick McGee and the unnamed teen, who took a shovel to the location where investigators later found Wilson's body. He dropped them off and drove around until they were ready to be picked up.
When questioned, McLemore initially denied knowing anything about Jaray’s disappearance.
Investigators said McLemore later admitted that McGee told him he shot Wilson in the head and described details of the crime.
McLemore told authorities that he overhead McGee say, "Two feet should be enough” referring to the make-shift grave McGee and the unnamed teen dug for Jaray’s body.
[....]
McLemore knew that McGee had hidden the pistol used to kill Wilson in his computer tower. McLemore encouraged him to get rid of the gun. Authorities said they still do not know the location of the pistol.
Wilson's body was found in a wooded area near Weatherford in December. According to the autopsy report, Wilson died of gunshot wounds to the head.
[....]
http://www.koco.com/news/teen-charged-in-connection-with-jaray-wilson-homicide/26142690#ixzz32fQvaaT8

A 19-year-old charged with murdering 16-year-old JaRay Wilson appeared in court for his preliminary hearing Monday.

Tucker McGee is charged with killing Wilson and hiding her body in a shallow grave in Weatherford. The body was discovered in December 2013 after a source lead
[..]
officers to the scene. McGee was arrested the same day.

On Monday, McGee appeared for his preliminary hearing.

A juvenile who told authorities he watched McGee shoot and kill Wilson testified that the three were smoking K2 the night she died. He testified that Tucker pulled a gun and shot an unsuspecting JaRay in the head.

He also testified that he helped move and bury Wilson and that he lied to law enforcement and the grand jury about the facts until he had a "religious revelation".
[...]
http://www.okcfox.com/story/25904990/witness-tucker-mcgee-jaray-wilson-smoked-k2-before-her-murder

A juvenile who told authorities he watched McGee shoot and kill Wilson testified that the three were smoking K2 the night she died. He testified that Tucker pulled a gun and shot an unsuspecting JaRay in the head.

"K2, is made by spraying man-made chemicals onto leaves that can be smoked...People who use K2 have reported vomiting, confusion, fast heart rate, paranoia, extreme anxiety, and hallucinations"

I don't want to sound like an old fogy but kids, please stick to plain old weed. It doesn't make you homicidal.

http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=8511

Despite their widespread Internet availability and use, many of the new drugs of abuse remain unfamiliar to health care providers. The herbal marijuana alternatives, like K2 or Spice, are a group of herbal blends that contain a mixture of plant matter in addition to chemical grade synthetic cannabinoids. The synthetic cathinones, commonly called "bath salts," have resulted in nationwide emergency department visits for severe agitation, sympathomimetic toxicity, and death. Kratom, a plant product derived from Mitragyna speciosa Korth, has opioid-like effects, and has been used for the treatment of chronic pain and amelioration of opioid-withdrawal symptoms. Salvia divinorum is a hallucinogen with unique pharmacology that has therapeutic potential but has been banned in many states due to concerns regarding its psychiatric effects. Methoxetamine has recently become available via the Internet and is marked as "legal ketamine." Moreover, the piperazine derivatives, a class of amphetamine-like compounds that includes BZP and TMFPP, are making a resurgence as "legal Ecstasy." These psychoactives are available via the Internet, frequently legal, and often perceived as safe by the public. Unfortunately, these drugs often have adverse effects, which range from minimal to life-threatening. Health care providers must be familiar with these important new classes of drugs. This paper discusses the background, pharmacology, clinical effects, detection, and management of synthetic cannabinoid, synthetic cathinone, methoxetamine, and piperazine exposures.

The fact that something is legal does not mean it is innocuous. It could just mean legislation has not caught up with the new usage of it yet.

I didn't know JaRay but I have met her mother. It honestly breaks my heart to watch her hold back tears as she shows you photos of her daughter who she'll never get to see again. These boy's your hearing about in the news were JaRay's so called friends who killed her. They talked to her parents after she went missing and even attended prayer visuals with them. And searched for her too. It really makes you sick. Prayers to her family. It really makes you take a hard look at your family and those you love and who your real friends are.

I didn't know JaRay but I have met her mother. It honestly breaks my heart to watch her hold back tears as she shows you photos of her daughter who she'll never get to see again. These boy's your hearing about in the news were JaRay's so called friends who killed her. They talked to her parents after she went missing and even attended prayer visuals with them. And searched for her too. It really makes you sick. Prayers to her family. It really makes you take a hard look at your family and those you love and who your real friends are.
Yep. Ariel Castro went to a vigil for Gina DeJesus. Hugged her mother. Looked for Gina. Had her in his house the whole time.

Back