• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
357o9vs.jpg

Regina Shaw​
[...]
woman accused of stealing $6,400 worth of sausage from her employer isn't coming out a wiener.

Regina Shaw, 45, was arrested on Tuesday and charged with felony theft between $1,500-$20,000 for an alleged sausage heist that took place Sept. 14 at the Kiolbassa Provision Company, where she was employed
[...]
Surveillance footage allegedly recorded Shaw taking a “pallet of meat product” from her place of work. She then allegedly sold a portion of the meat to a man named Peter Medellin
[...]
Medellin identified Shaw in a photo lineup and told police he accepted "more kielbasa" as payment for a loan he had given the accused.
[..]
police affidavit did not specify how much meat was sold to Medellin nor how she managed to steal a whole pallet of sausage in the first place.
[...]
lost her job at the company the same day she was arrested.

She was taken to the Bexar County Jail and released after posting a $5,000 bail.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/27/regina-shaw-_n_6233372.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=Crime
6ir9tk.jpg

2dume0w.jpg

This happens a lot in restaurants. I'm sure it happens even more at the distribution site.

They've been lied to! Sausage IS NOT the new bacon. I highly doubt that dude was even able to flip that sausage to make a profit... but now, if it were BACON, I'd take a full pallet please! :hungry::woot:

Back