• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ErinT424

Hello! I have been a lurker for a while now but some of the crimes against children stories put me over the edge and made me join.

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

*warning im not looking for pity just wanna tell my story*

When I was a young girl I was molested by a close family member (who is now dead) this happened in the same house my "parents" were at but they did nothing as they couldn't believe a 7 yr old vs the word of a grown adult.

Through out my childhood I suffered from "punishments" that my therapists now say I would have gotten removed from the home for.

As if the molestation wasn't bad enough my sister who is 15 yrs older than me thought it would "be funny" (no im not joking) to have her husband find a buddy to rape me when they were suppose to be watching me while my parents were outta town. Well long story short my rapist got me drunk (I was a minor at the time) and raped me. When my sister found out that he did the deed she said to my face "you deserved to get raped"... Yeah im 34 yrs old now and those words will never leave my memory. I of course told my parents what happened, my sister confessed to them that she did indeed say that and guess what? Once again my parents failed to protect me and they did nothing! !

Finally at age 18 I got the hell out of the house by getting married to my "baby daddy" (I had my son when I was 18) I did get a degree at my local community college though.

Anyway I survived a 9 year marriage that was toxic and abusive to the point that "he" thought it was funny to smack my daughter (other kid by him) just for the hell of it... That is the straw that broke the camels back.
I left with nothing
Only what my little car could hold and my kids.

Fast forward to today
I have been through a series of unusual "boyfriends" but finally found one man who treated me and my kids with respect and love.

I have heart ache for my parents BC I feel as if they failed me.

I would kill for my kids, don't know why they refused to protect me.

They aren't in my life as i have no respect for them. They do not see my kids and we live about 10 min away from each other.

From my childhood and my adulthood struggles with being abused, raped, etc I have ptsd and I get flash backs on a weekly occurrence. Certain smells will trigger my ptsd.

Anyway that's a little about me. But as a survivor I know where some of these kids are coming from and it fucking sucks. What the "parents" don't seem to understand is how much damage they have caused to the kids..not just physical but mental too.

Its sad

They aren't in my life as i have no respect for them. They do not see my kids and we live about 10 min away from each other.

Why the would you stay 10 minutes from these people?
Why waste your freedom like that ... go some place thirty minutes away ... start a new life. Have an adventure and work on yourself some more.

Welcome anyways ... I gave you cookie so you don't think I'm a total bitch.

Last edited:
Why the would you stay 10 minutes from these people?
Why waste your freedom like that ... go some place thirty minutes away ... start a new life. Have an adventure and work on yourself some more.

Welcome anyways ... I gave you cookie so you don't think I'm a total bitch.

I honestly have never thought about it like that.
But yes, that is on my to do list
Ty :)
[doublepost=1497879494,1497879459][/doublepost]
I wanted to give you <3, too. :hug:
Ty :)
[doublepost=1497879530][/doublepost]
girl, it's all good. we are all crazy and damaged. welcome to the family.
Thank you girl :)

Back