• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
zyj5i.jpg

bwahahaha they arrested her mid-hair getting done :hilarious:
A 30-year-old woman working as a professional caregiver for BNO Services was charged with sexual assault Wednesday after another caregiver noticed her inappropriately touching a patient, according to Columbus police documents.

Rebekah Ferguson waived her hearing Thursday morning in Recorder's Court.

[...]

According to an arrest report, another caretaker saw Ferguson place a mentally handicapped man's hand on her breast. Ferguson is also accused of touching the victim's inner thigh area near his groin inappropriately. Ferguson was arrested not long after the witness called police about the incident.

The age of the victim and the location of the incident were not available.

[...]
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2014/10/23/3372122/professional-caregiver-charged.html

I'd like to hear the handicapped persons take on this before demonizing her. If he wanted it or gave her the go ahead, i got not beef.

You know how salon's have women that love to gossip and that's where all of the tales of the town come out! Can you imagine the conversation that salon had that day and there after! "GGG-III-RRR-LLL.........DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO REBEKAH? SHE HAD TO LEAVE OUT LOOKING LIKE HALF BUCK WHEAT AND HALF RAGEDY ANN AND THEY MADE HER TAKE HER MUG SHOT LIKE THAT"!!! :nana:

Honestly, I'm on the fence without more details. Maybe he consented. Just because someone is disabled doesn't mean they don't have sexual desires. Unless he is too disabled to understand what's happening. In any case, it was inappropriate because she's his caregiver.

You know how fucking long it takes to do corn rows? Was probably getting close to lunch break and the cops were all like "Fuck this, take the bitch now"

I wonder why she did this with somebody mentally handicapped. I'm sure she could have her pick of the litter......:sarcasm:

There is no "consent" due to the fact she is/was his caregiver. I am a caregiver. If I was heading toward a relationship with my charge I would have to quit my job before pursuing anything further. Any relationship would need the approval of the person's family or POA (power of atty). They can say NO and have that person banned from seeing said patient. Very rarely when a person lives in a facility do they have power over their own decisions. She targeted him b/c either she's sick and molested him or she really was attracted to him and gave him a freebie without considering the consequences. Personally, I think it's both. She was being totally inappropriate and knew he couldn't stop her. Probably thought it was funny. The only thing funny about it is her hair.

Back