• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I take it the parents/step parents have split up since this? I can't imagine them working things out when ones kid murdered the others.

A young woman has told the Becky Watts murder trial she had a number of "threesomes" with the man and woman accused of murdering the teenager.

The woman said the arrangement with Nathan Matthews and Shauna Hoare was consensual.

She also told Bristol Crown Court Mr Matthews was "a bit controlling" of Ms Hoare and "jealous of her speaking to other men".

The woman, who was visibly upset as she gave evidence, told the court she had known Ms Hoare since 2010 and had met Mr Matthews through her.

She said she thought Mr Matthews could be "paranoid" and added: "I think he was jealous of her speaking to other men."

The woman told jurors she became involved with the liaisons with the defendants after splitting with her boyfriend.

"At the beginning of 2014. A threesome, two occasions I think, over a month or two," she said.

"It started as a joke when I was with my partner because I was spending a lot of time with them. He would joke I was having a threesome, but I would laugh it off because it was ridiculous.

"By 2014, it came up in general conversation."

The court has also heard from Professor Sarah Hainsworth, an expert in materials and forensic engineering.

She demonstrated a duplicate version of the circular power saw recovered from the shed where Becky's body parts were found, to show how loud it was.

Jurors were also handed the saw to see how heavy it was.

Mr Matthews, 28, of Hazelbury Drive, south Gloucestershire, admits killing his stepsister but denies murder and conspiring to kidnap her.

He also admits perverting the course of justice, preventing Becky's burial and possessing a prohibited weapon.

Miss Hoare, 21, of Cotton Mill Lane, Bristol, denies murder and conspiracy to kidnap, the weapons charge, perverting the course of justice and preventing a burial.

Two other men, Donovan Demetrius, 29, and James Ireland, 23, deny assisting an offender.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-34571896

A man accused of murdering teenager Becky Watts "graphically described" how he would kill her, a court heard.

Becky's best friend Courtney Bicker, 17, told police in a recorded interview that Becky was "a bit scared of" Nathan Matthews, Bristol Crown Court heard.

The interview on 2 March was made while the 16-year-old was still missing and hours before her remains were discovered at a house in Bristol.

The court heard Ms Bicker say that Mr Matthews talked "in detail" about "wounds and stuff", and that Becky appeared troubled by this.

She said she had never heard Mr Matthews talking about killing Becky and that when she was around him, "it seemed fine, like a normal relationship".

The court then heard from Nathan Matthews' grandmother, Margaret May.

She said she felt Mr Matthews' "mental health" had gone downhill and he "became paranoid about things" in the last couple of years.

She also said she did not approve of his relationship with Shauna Hoare when it started as Ms Hoare was 15 while Mr Matthews was 21.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-34581512

(QUOTE): At the beginning of 2014. A threesome, two occasions I think, over a month or two," she said. (UNQUOTE)

"..I think.." ?!! o_O

"They pleaded guilty to assisting an offender but insisted they did not know what was in bags stored in the shed."

That's such bullshit. No amount of plastic is going to keep in the smell.

Cadaver dogs only confuse menstrual blood and decomposing tissue. Makes sense.

There was a search of a college dorm here and law enforcement was explaining the only other reason a dog would "hit"

Happy to hear that both of their appeals were denied and that in 2016 Nathan was attacked with a jug of hot butter.

Maybe the sentences are shit in England but the other inmates always let these pieces of shit have it.

Nathan has been targeted by double killer Royston Jackson who poured a jug of boiling heart butter known as "ghee" over his face and neck in prison.

Jackson is serving a life sentence for strangling to death convicted sex offender Gordon Boon, 73, in Norfolk in 2008.

Matthews was doused in water by staff after the attack and received medical treatment on Friday in the healthcare unit at Long Lartin high-security jail near Evesham, Worcestershire.
Becky's dad Darren Galsworthy said hearing of the attack on his step-son had made his day.

The 53-year-old from Bristol said: "Karma's a bitch. I'm not sorry it's happened. At least Nathan is feeling some of the pain Anjie and I feel every single day.

"It's my birthday today and that's the best present I'll get all day.
"Are the injuries life threatening? I wont be truly happy until Nathan's dead.

1639065022257.png

Becky

Back