• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Marv

Trusted Member
A Gweru man allegedly took a traditional aphrodisiac and sexually abused his neighbour's two chickens before turning on a 70-year-old woman whom he raped the entire night on Saturday.

Reason Mpofu, thought to be about 30 years old, reportedly bought the sex performance booster from an old man in the Mangwande area of Lower Gweru, under Chief Mkoba on Thursday.
[...]

He is said to have complained that he had taken all of the sex-booster, which was supposed to last him about a month, without feeling any change.

"When the concoction started working on Saturday evening, he went into overdrive and had sex with his neighbour's two chickens resulting in their death.

He then tried to rape his neighbour's wife but she screamed and he ran away.

The woman reported the issue to the Neighbourhood Watch Committee (NWC) and we organised a manhunt," said a member of the NWC. The NWC failed to locate Mpofu on Saturday.

He had invaded a nearby homestead where he found the granny who stays with a grandson who is hard of hearing. "He grabbed the woman and threatened to stab her if she resisted.

He went on to have sex with her several times during the night without her consent.
[...]

The headman organised a manhunt and Mpofu was captured on Monday when he tried to sneak into his homestead.

He was handed over to the police.

Mose Ncube (54), a villager, said traditional aphrodisiacs were slow acting but potent.

http://www.bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-50321.html

*cocking head like a dog trying to understand its human* Good grief, and I thought the guy at one of our prisons who f**ked a duck in the minimum security yard was bad. Let's hope they don't ship that shit to the States. We've got enough trouble without the hella-strong, souped-up aphrodisiacs!

Note to self: do NOT laugh, you sicko. just don't do it...

this is sick and sad, . . yet a bit funny. . . .I'm really actually confused about how I feel about this one. . . it must be all this damn heat. . . idk . . . . .but for now "I just might be in shock" , lol.

Two chickens and a grandmother... that's a combination you'll not see again in a sex abuse case. Usually it's enough of a surprise if they combine teenagers and seniors of the same gender.

Now heres a guy who was just Super DTF. I mean iv heard the phrase if it walks Ill fuck it, but this is just taking it too far. Poor Mr.Cluckers.

He was sick in the fucking head, men that wanna fuck and can't find someone, will masturbate, not find chickens and grannys.

@dstranger99 has a how to buy a hooker manual, so there is no excuse for this guy to go all out and rape everything in sight because he took an Aphrodisiac.

@dstranger99 has a how to buy a hooker manual, so there is no excuse for this guy to go all out and rape everything in sight because he took an Aphrodisiac.

Not sure if that part of the world has craigslist whores, so my guide may be useless to him.....

Not sure if that part of the world has craigslist whores, so my guide may be useless to him.....

I know Craigslist advertises in South Africa and a few individual countries. Give it a go and see what happens. I'm sure the farm animals will thank you, lol.

Wow. I just laughed all the way through that. TWO chickens? I'm guessing the first one died and he didn't want to be screwing a dead chicken after all...that would just be gross!

Back