• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[QUOTERayven Annette Russell, 23, is charged with one count of aggravated child abuse, Marion County deputies said.

Investigators said a 1-month-old boy was brought to a hospital Wednesday with bruising on his chest, back, leg and neck areas, bleeding inside the brain and two subdural hematomas, one on the back side of the brain and one on the front side of the brain.

Doctors told investigators that the child’s injuries were sustained about 24 hours before he was brought to the hospital, the sheriff’s office said.

Investigators said they learned that the child was in Russell’s care when the injuries occurred.

Russell told detectives that she was frustrated with the child because he would not stop crying so she shook him, deputies said. She also told detectives that she regretted it, and would never do it again.

The boy has been released from the hospital and has been placed with a medical caregiver.
[/QUOTE]
http://www.wesh.com/article/shaken-...dunnellon-woman-charged-deputies-say/12453300

web-rayven-russell-0120-1506102315.jpg

Last edited:
Your ugly mean ass only regrets it because you were on your way to jail.. you cant fool us
That poor baby... seems like you did more then shook him!
bitch!!!
I hope they charge her with attempted murder.. what else could come from shaking a baby?

The boy has been released from the hospital and has been placed with a medical caregiver.
I wonder if the baby had life long effects from this?

Edit
This is all over Facebook and its reported that the baby has permanent brain injuries.

Last edited:
pigwas in my bed already so didn't have electronic keyboard and had to make due with midle keys, lol so it was a one worder but seriously this is yet another exampl of why I believe in no mercy for this type of maggot. She shouldn't have bred in the first place the poor child needs to be in a fmaily where she can't get her hamhick hands on him again and who knows what unneeded eexpense it is going to cost to help him get through life after that she did to him, any dime she ever earns needs to go towards his medical bills

Last edited:
Strap her to an electric bull and set it to run full throttle.
Keep her on it until she can't remember her name and is brain damaged.

Liar Spade her period so she can't do it again
Better yet Death .she won't ever change
Don't give her a chance to do it again

Rayven Annette Russell, 23, is charged with one count of aggravated child abuse, Marion County deputies said.

Investigators said a 1-month-old boy was brought to a hospital Wednesday with bruising on his chest, back, leg and neck areas, bleeding inside the brain and two subdural hematomas, one on the back side of the brain and one on the front side of the brain.

Doctors told investigators that the child’s injuries were sustained about 24 hours before he was brought to the hospital, the sheriff’s office said.

Investigators said they learned that the child was in Russell’s care when the injuries occurred.

Russell told detectives that she was frustrated with the child because he would not stop crying so she shook him, deputies said. She also told detectives that she regretted it, and would never do it again.

http://www.wesh.com/article/shaken-...dunnellon-woman-charged-deputies-say/12453300

web-rayven-russell-0120-1506102315.jpg
Mean and ugly, fucking bitch ..

I too hope she's charged with attempted murder ..

She waited 24 hours to get medical attention for this poor child. And was she squeezing him while she shook him? I hope someone does the same to her!

Latest posts

Back