• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...lty-2008-murder-queens-teen-article-1.3805420
teen8n-1-web.jpg

The sadistic killer of a 14-year-old Queens girl pleaded guilty to her brutal 2008 murder after a DNA match helped cops close the long cold case.

Rashon Venable, 25, faces a sentence of 19 years to life in prison after his Tuesday plea in Queens Supreme Court, wrapping up a case that stretched back to the Bush Administration.

“The defendant has now admitted to this violent, senseless killing of a teenage girl,” said Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown.
[....]
Venable, of Albrightsville, Pa., admitted to killing Sabrina Matthews in the bedroom of her Cambria Heights home back on Nov. 9, 2008.
teen8n-2-web.jpg

The teen’s father found his daughter bleeding from a deep gash to her throat, along with cuts on her hands, face, arms and scalp. The ninth grader was also left naked from the waist down by her attacker.
[....]
Investigators were stumped until November 2016, when a DNA sample given by Venable in an unrelated Pennsylvania case matched evidence collected from the Queens murder scene.

The suspect was arrested on his 17th birthday in July 2009 for raping a minor, and later pleaded guilty to indecent assault, according to court papers.

But his DNA was entered into the FBI’s national database, where there was eventually a hit with the DNA from the 2008 killing.

The NYPD was notified of the connection and arrested Venable in Pennsylvania on Nov. 7, 2016 — nearly eight years to the day of the murder.

His sentencing was set for March 1 [....]

The suspect was arrested on his 17th birthday in July 2009 for raping a minor, and later pleaded guilty to indecent assault, according to court papers.

Lock him in a tiny little cage forever. He was already broken beyond repair at sixteen, when he killed the girl. To then repeat the rape element a year later... *shudders*

Ooooo...I got a nice punishment for the sick fuck.

Bamboo shoots grow FAST. Cut a nice Rashon sized patch of bamboo
down so the shoots are like 2" and sharp. Weigh or make a rack that will keep him tied down in place, and as the shoots begin to impale him, enjoy the show!

Ooooo...I got a nice punishment for the sick fuck.

Bamboo shoots grow FAST. Cut a nice Rashon sized patch of bamboo
down so the shoots are like 2" and sharp. Weigh or make a rack that will keep him tied down in place, and as the shoots begin to impale him, enjoy the show!

Wow, that IS brutal!

Make a pit 40 ft deep, 8 ft x 8 ft.
Fill it 15ft deep with broken glass shards.
Toss him in wearing only Speedos.
Periodically hose him down with bleach.

The bit of this that I don't get is:

But his DNA was entered into the FBI’s national database, where there was eventually a hit with the DNA from the 2008 killing.

The NYPD was notified of the connection and arrested Venable in Pennsylvania on Nov. 7, 2016 — nearly eight years to the day of the murder.

Where there was eventually a hit!!??

You took this fuckers DNA and entered it in 2009, but it took until 2018 to link it with a 2008 murder? Something is broken in the system.

What has this fuctard been doing for the past 10 years as I'm quite certain he wasn't sitting at home with mom and dad being "a good child/person". How many other victims are there?

The bit of this that I don't get is:

Where there was eventually a hit!!??

You took this fuckers DNA and entered it in 2009, but it took until 2018 to link it with a 2008 murder? Something is broken in the system.

What has this fuctard been doing for the past 10 years as I'm quite certain he wasn't sitting at home with mom and dad being "a good child/person". How many other victims are there?

Could this be an example of that horrendous backlog of DNA samples from rapes that we hear about occasionally?

Back