• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Second floor...you can do better than that.
Why would anyone want to cut their dick off for a suicide though? Sounds a tad extreme!

He should have killed himself if he was really that desperate.

Now he's gonna be in hell and dickless.

Wonder where his dick is now. You think he took it with him when he jumped? Possibly out rolling around in the street?

When my Grandpa was a little boy, his big brother dared him to chop off his fingers with an axe. Grandpa did. When they went to look for the fingers to put them back on, they were gone. The dog was chewing on them. Maybe a dog got his dong?

I'm torn between WTF'ing your post or finding it funny. I'm in between.

But, I feel bad for his dog and his chopped off pieces if the dog did get a hold of it.

I'd be shocked if this didn't involve drugs. I do have to wonder if the maiming of himself didn't have bigger implications... think he was ashamed for wanting to be a chick? Or maybe worse.. what if he was having thoughts about kids???

I pictured this in my head and couldn't stop laughing. :playful: He probably found out he has something and said "dam you dickkkk, this is all of your fault" proceeds to chop it off jumps off balcony only to have a 1.2 second fal to the floor. :banghead: How embarrasing. lol

Well if it was depression that led him to try suicide being dickless isn't gonna help.

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt, TMZ reports.
Andre Johnson was found on the sidewalk outside an apartment building in West Hollywood at 1:00 am on Wednesday morning and taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital in critical condition.

Andre Johnson cuts off his johnson ..

LMFAO!!!
I'm going straight to hell .. :D

All I can picture is him flapping his arms with a severed penis in one hand trying to fly, with a towel tied around his neck like Superman.

I can just see him defiantly throwing his dick off the balcony before hurling himself over too...THIS IS SPARTAAAA! Yeah, I'm pretty much toast right now. Don't even make sense to myself, but who cares?

article-2607725-1D2D67D400000578-269_634x677.jpg

This was on their website and later taken off
The rapper with loose connections to hip-hop's famed Wu-Tang Clan who cut his penis off before jumping off a second-floor balcony last week was high on PCP, it was revealed Friday.

[....]
Police officers who were called to the apartment tried to talk Johnson off of the balcony before he said 'OK' and jumping.

PCP: Despite initial reports that drugs weren't involved, it was revealed Friday that Johnson had PCP in his system when he cut off his penis and jumped off a balcony

Johnson was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where doctors weren't able to reattach his severed penis.

The day after the grisly incident, Johnson posted 'Peace -- feeling blessed' on his Facebook page, according to TMZ. The post has since been deleted.

Since the incident, the Wu-Tang Clan has distanced themselves from the troubled rapper.

In a blog post, which was later deleted from the official Wu-Tang Clan website, the rap collective put a picture of Mr Johnson with the headline 'Exclusive: Not affiliated to the Wutang brand'.

Beneath the picture of Mr Johnson, in the middle of a red-ringed prohibited sign, a message reads: 'Parental Advisory: Don’t Believe The HYPE. This m*********** Ain’t Got s*** to do with The WUTANG Brand'.

The blog post has been taken down from the rap collective's website but can still be found in Google's web cache.

[....]

Rapper friends told TMZ about the incident, saying happened so quickly, that by the time friends made it to the ground floor, Mr Johnson was on his feet and 'running around screaming', the site reported.

[...]

Mr Johnson is being cared for at Cedars-Sinai medical center in Los Angeles after his suicide attempt today

'If this behavior is attributed to drugs of such we hope he gets help in this as well. However none of this is Of Tribute to the Wutang clan movement, way of life or legacy.'

Rapper friends told TMZ about the incident, saying happened so quickly, that by the time friends made it to the ground floor, Mr Johnson was on his feet and 'running around screaming', the site reported.

[....]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-balcony-Los-Angeles-apartment-building.html

The rapper with loose connections to hip-hop's famed Wu-Tang Clan who cut his penis off before jumping off a second-floor balcony last week was high on PCP, it was revealed Friday.

Shocking!!!!

Not even the littlest bit .. :D

Johnson was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where doctors weren't able to reattach his severed penis.

No johnson for Johnson .. :(

The day after the grisly incident, Johnson posted 'Peace -- feeling blessed' on his Facebook page, according to TMZ. The post has since been deleted.

Suicide watch in 3 .. 2 .. 1 ..

Days after news broke that rapper Christ Bearer cut off his penis and attempted suicide, RZA, who discovered the artist years ago and signed him to Wu-Tang Productions, is giving his thoughts on the unfortunate incident.

Since Bearer was found lying on the sidewalk with his penis cut off on Wednesday (April 16), social media users on Twitter and Instagram have had a field day with the story as well as his affiliation with Wu-Tang Clan. However, RZA addresses the rumors circulating about his connection to the hip-hop collective.

“First of all, I just had seen him recently. He had got out of jail and [was] calling me,” RZA told XXL. “Christ Bearer is a part of the West Coast Killa Beez, a bunch of young guys that was signed to our company 10 years ago. Wu-Tang, we’re from the East Coast.

But we did invest in some young guys to try and help any hood. He was a guy from the hood that we gave a shot.
“I feel sad for his family first and foremost; I know he has children,” RZA said. “I thought he was a smarter guy than a guy who would do something crazy like that. But at the same time, he been in jail recently, he’s been in trouble. Maybe he’s mentally unstable. Maybe the mental health system should have took a look at him and said, ‘You know what? We got to hold on to this guy for a little longer.’ Because it’s not any sanity; even if you high, this shit don’t sound sane. This sounds more than high. It sound like mental problems or something that was bothering this man’s mind, and he needed help. It’s sad. I send my respect out to his family.”

While he sends his regards to Christ Bearer, RZA does feel that the incident and its association with Wu-Tang is ruining the group’s reputation at the moment, especially with their new album, ‘A Better Tomorrow,’ on everyone’s mind.

“Christ Bearer is a tragic story, because it’s still the same situation: a guy we gave a chance to,” said RZA. “If I remember that deal back in the day, I remember they signed for, like, $150,000, a record deal from some young guys from Long Beach, Cali. He had a partner named Meko. I liked those guys. I liked what they stood for, young guys trying. I can’t wait to really hear the whole story. It’s sad that it’s Wu-Tang affiliated. It’s like dirty press in a way. I want to know what the f— moved him to do those things.”

Read More: RZA Shares Thoughts on Christ Bearer's Suicide Attempt | http://theboombox.com/rza-christ-bearer-suicide-attempt/?trackback=tsmclip

Dirty press. Interesting. Since smoking weed with a rock sprinkled in it is a Wu-Banger, coined by some Wu-Tang themselves.

My quote button is gone.

Last edited:
Christ Bearer, an affiliate of the Wu-Tang Clan was apparently high on PCP when he cut off his penis last week, sources report.
A strange and disturbing incident, which found Wu-Tang affiliated rapper Christ Bearer cutting off his penis and jumping from a second story balcony, left many (including RZA) looking for answers last week.

According to witnesses interviewed at the scene of the gruesome incident, Christ Bearer, real name Andre Johnson was not under the influence of any drugs when he mutilated his genitals. The event allegedly happened all of a sudden, which left the motive unclear.

E! News now reports that a source close to the rapper believes he was under the influence of PCP at the time.

The insider claims that Johnson used a steak knife to cut off the tip of his penis, before later cutting off his testicles, and the remainder of his genitals.

Cops are said to have arrived when Johnson was on the balcony. When asked to come down and speak with them, he reportedly replied with "Ok" and jumped to the sidewalk.
cutting off his penis and jumping from a second story balcony, left many (including RZA) looking for answers last week.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/christ-...hen-he-mutilated-his-genitals-news.10224.html

Last edited:
Rapper Andre Johnson's bizarre explanation of why he severed his penis...

The rapper (...) broke his silence about what happened. (...) He told E! that he was under the influence of drugs at the time, but insisted that he knew what he was doing.

(...)"I was in complete control," he said. "I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems. (...) problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god...Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god.
(...)
Doctor's weren't able to reattach his penis.
(...)
was thankful to God when he awoke in the hospital still alive.

"I didn't want to kill myself," (...) "That was my response to the demons (...) I'm alive, penis or no penis."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/15/showb...vered-penis-andre-johson/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Latest posts

Back