• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2ce3frl.jpg

Mobile police arrested Raphiel Pier Quinnie, 24, after a 19-year-old woman was found fatally shot on Cloverleaf Circle South. The teen, who remained unidentified​
The man authorities say recently shot and killed his girlfriend was himself the victim of a "freak accident,"
[...]
Raphiel Pier Quinnie is charged with manslaughter in the death of 19-year-old Selena Edwards, who died from a single gunshot wound near Michigan Avenue
[...]
Jackie Quinnie,
[...]
said the two were in a relationship, and had been playing with the gun that killed Edwards while on a trampoline with their infant child.

"I believe this really was a misunderstanding and a bad accident,"
[...]
"I know they were playing over the gun . . . and he did not know the bullet was still in the chamber."
[...]
District Judge Joe Basenberg granted Raphiel Quinnie a total of $18,000 bail. In addition to manslaughter, he is charged with second-degree receiving stolen property. According to prosecutors, the gun that killed Edwards was stolen.
[...]
stated she was found dead of a single gunshot wound outside of a home on Cloverleaf Circle South. Quinnie was booked into Mobile County Metro Jail around 5:45 a.m. the next day. He is scheduled to have a preliminary hearing before the judge on Aug. 18.

Jackie Quinnie said her son is "really freaking out" in the wake of Edwards' death.

"He wouldn't hurt her like that, they were in love,"
[...]
"It's killing him."
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/07/man_charged_with_killing_his_g.html#incart_river

Yeah, when I feel like having some good, wholesome, quality time with the fam, I just go grab my little bundle of joy, my g/f, and my .45 cal. & go jumping around on the trampoline..because I'm a f**king MORON. And, just in case the relatives show up, yeah, I said it - "accident" or no, MORON.

So let me get this straight, they were jumping on a trampoline with a baby, that was stupid, but then they compounded it with playing with a gun while they jumped, that just rolls it over into moronic territory, anybody with even a reptilian brain stem would have seen this coming. Yeah, Mom, an accident.

Jumping on a trampoline as a "family" with a loaded gun is a freak accident? Ummm, no, standing at my grill outside while grilling chicken legs and being hit by a run away Purdue truck on Lookout Road would be a freak accident but if I'm playing with a gun and someone gets shot it's not a freak accident, it's kind of what guns do in the hands of stupid people.

Jackie Quinnie said her son is "really freaking out" in the wake of Edwards' death.
"He wouldn't hurt her like that, they were in love,"
[...]
"It's killing him."

That whole quote is WTF. So he wouldn't hurt her 'like that' which leads me to believe it wouldn't surprise mom if he beat his g/f with his fists...'It's killing him' - really? If it's killing him, what did it do to her, give her a time out for eternity?

As far as bail goes that's a tough one for the judge...on the aggravating side there's the gun, the stolen gun, the loaded stolen gun, the baby, the g/f, the trampoline, the IQ of a gnat...on the mitigating side he's 'really freaking out'. 18k! lol WTF

"playing with the gun that killed Edwards while on a trampoline with their infant child."

Lol, what?!?

Mom says it was an accident, moms don't lie, EVER
:spy: :sarcasm:

Who plays with a gun while jumping on a trampoline?! May as well toss a box of knives, and an ill-tempered pit bull on their too! Wooo-hooo! Quality family time!
It's getting to a point where I'm not sure all humans are even the same species anymore. People just CAN'T be this stupid!

http://local15tv.com/news/local/new-evidence-leads-to-murder-charge-in-2014-case
July 14 2016
New evidence led to a man being charged with murder two years after a deadly shooting in Mobile.

Investigators said 26-year-old Raphiel Quinnie killed the mother of their 1-year-old baby girl in front of the child.
Officials said that on July 14, 2014, Edwards was shot and killed outside her home on Cloverleaf Circle while she was on a trampoline with her daughter.
"As we were getting the case ready for trial there were additional items of evidence that were very important in this case that we were able to find. And statements we were able to take from other witnesses," said Rich.

Quinnie is now charged with murder.

I asked him? Who the fuck takes a gun on a trampoline with their wife and an infant? and he said someone with a plan in less than a second.

The real accident to him was her having the baby no doubt

If dude is smart he will eat a bullet first chance he gets

Mar 1, 2018
Ralph Quinnie was sentenced to life in prison for the 2014 murder of Selena Edwards, according to the Mobile County District Attorney's office.

Quinnie was 26 when he killed the mother of their 1-year-old child daughter in front of the child on July 14, 2014, prosecutors said. The victim was 19.

He was charged with the murder two years after the killing.

Prosecutors initially pursued a manslaughter conviction, but new evidence two years later led to the murder charge and eventual conviction.
1572223637433.png
1572223650654.png

Back