• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
ing his 7-year-old son so badly that the young boy ended up in a coma was ordered held without bail at his arraignment on child abuse charges this afternoon, an official said.

.... C

Lints was arrested at the Hardwick Police Department last night at 6:38 p.m., Jarvey said, after he agreed to be interviewed.

Investigators initially responded to Lints' Bridge Street home after receiving a 911 call reporting an unresponsive child, according to court documents.

When police arrived on scene, they found the 7-year-old boy unresponsive, with bruises to his forehead and jaw, and burns on his feet, according to court documents. A nurse at Baystate Mary Lane Hospital in Ware, where police say the boy is currently in a coma and fighting for his life, would later tell investigators the burns were "consistent with scarring and blistering as a result of a burn," court documents show.

Police said Lints told them his son suffered the injuries to his forehead and jaw in a recent fall from his bed, though a doctor later told investigators the "multiple bruises on his body on different plains ... would be inconsistent with injuries sustained from a fall," according to police.

The boy, who investigators believe lost nearly 15 pounds in only a few months, weighed just 38.5 pounds when he arrived at the hospital, according to police, and had injuries on his knees and hands as a result of "bleach exposure."

Lints has "a history of limiting Jack's consumption of food and liquids despite being address(ed) by a therapist in May 2015," according to police.

Judge Maura K. McCarthy ordered Lints held without bail pending a dangerousness hearing on Friday.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...015/07/dad_accused_of_starving_7_year_old_son

The 7-year-old boy who was allegedly starved and beaten by his father has apparently opened his eyes after being in a coma, the boy’s family posted on Facebook.

“It is with tears of joy I announce Jack opened his eyes today,” the post written by the boy’s mother read. “A thousand thank you’s. A thousand tears of joy. A thousand God bless all of you!”

The boy, Jack Loiselle, was taken to the hospital from his father’s in Hardwick on July 14. Authorities say the boy weighed 38 pound— ....dehydrated. He had bruises to his forehead and jaw and apparent bleach burns on his hands and knees.

Jack’s father, 26-year-old Randall Lints, is being held without bail after pleading not guilty to assault and endangerment charges.
. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/07/...-beaten-by-father-reportedly-wakes-from-coma/

We need to remodel Alcatraz and make that prison/island a forever home to all these pos that hurt babies/kids....Smdh..The only way to truly know that pedo/abusers are cured.. WTF.. iS at the expense of any innocent children that are unfortunate enough to be left in these pos presence...and that is not OK ..

LETS GET OUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT AMERICA..

She needs to be charged with something. I have a bad feeling about her "lack" of involvement.
you really should read cameray's link. you can't charge her with being...well to start...either 13, mentally challenged, or just looneytunes.

So, doucherocket's girlfriend is essentially standing up for him. At Cam's link she is interviewed and says that she had to move out of their home because the child has "behavioral" issues and was dangerous.

Another golden dick worshipper. Yes, the child probably did have issues, all of them because his dipshitted father beat and starved him. I'd have issues too if that shit was happening to me.

Oh, and apparently, the boy loved school so doucherocket used school as one of punishment tools. Any perceived "misbehavior" by the child and doucherocket would make him stay home from school or he couldn't do his school work. Who the fuck does that shit? But I also suspect that another part of that was his fear of getting caught abusing his child as schools are mandated reporters.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Randall Lints, 26 - Source
Here we have another winner, using all four of his brain cells in trying to comprehend his photo is being taken...does he even know where he is?

So let me get this straight. Some woman saw this dude and figured his penis would be a good one. I mean...this dude. THIS fucking dude. I just...(shakes head)...my head is hurting from trying to understand it all...

Girls, no matter how impoverished you are...no matter how desperate...please...stop fucking these things! They only create more problems.

She had to know
gotta disagree with you there. she gave up custody to her mom pretty much right after the boy was born, and then sperm in the picture somehow got custody 6 months to a year ago. moms don't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

I have to agree with @MC30 on this one too. From Cam's link, Mom is oblivious to pretty much everything.

Now Doucherocket's girlfriend fucking knew and she moved out instead of helping the boy, but the child's mother, I really don't think she had a clue, about anything much less what was going on with her child.

Oh, and apparently, the boy loved school so doucherocket used school as one of punishment tools. Any perceived "misbehavior" by the child and doucherocket would make him stay home from school or he couldn't do his school work. Who the fuck does that shit? But I also suspect that another part of that was his fear of getting caught abusing his child as schools are mandated reporters.

Of course he loved school. It took him out of that terrible household for the day :(

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ecords-show/jHK29VH4jeBIxlLxfEEaBL/story.html

The 7-year-old Hardwick boy who fell into a coma two weeks ago after his father allegedly starved and dehydrated him had been kept alone in his bedroom, placed on a strict, sugarless diet that sharply restricted fluids, and forced to stay home from school as punishment for misbehavior, according to new court documents.

Randall Lints, who is accused of critically abusing the boy, did not allow his son to be in the living room where three other children in the home watched television and played video games, and had placed an alarm on the boy’s bedroom door to alert him if he left, police said. Police said that Lints may also have monitored his son’s room with a camera that could be accessed with his cellphone.

The disturbing new details, disclosed this week in court records, shed light on the boy’s harsh home life and the circumstances that led to his hospitalization July 14. When the boy arrived, he weighed just 38 pounds, and a doctor said he had lost about 15 pounds in recent months. He had been badly bruised, especially on the head, and his feet appeared to have been burned, court records show.

A social worker with the state’s child protection agency visited the boy’s home in late June, just two weeks before he was hospitalized, raising questions about whether the boy should have been taken into state custody for protection. The father and his son had also been seen three times this month by staff from an authorized service provider, according to the state’s Department of Children & Families.

The disturbing new details, disclosed this week in court records, shed light on the boy’s harsh home life and the circumstances that led to his hospitalization July 14. When the boy arrived, he weighed just 38 pounds, and a doctor said he had lost about 15 pounds in recent months. He had been badly bruised, especially on the head, and his feet appeared to have been burned, court records show.

In an interview with police on July 14, the day the boy was hospitalized, Lints’s girlfriend, Alexandrea Chadwick, said the 7-year-old boy has significant behavioral issues and a history of injuring himself.

Because of the boy’s behavior, Lints was strict, limiting sugar intake and putting him on a strict daily schedule.

Lints limited his son’s fluid intake because he was prone to urinating in his clothes and on the floor, Chadwick said.

As punishment, Lints would make him clean the floor by hand and stay in his room.

Doctors said the boy’s knees and hands were injured from exposure to bleach.

Chadwick could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

If his son had no clean clothes, he was not allowed to go to school, police said. As punishment, he was not allowed to do his homework.

Loiselle told the Globe she noticed her son was getting thinner and knew “things weren’t OK.” The Globe is not naming the boy to protect his privacy.

The boy had been living with his grandmother until June 2014, when Lints was granted sole custody. Lints assumed custody after learning the boy’s grandmother planned to adopt him, Loiselle told police.

On Sunday, Loiselle told the Globe her son remains in a coma, but has shown signs of improvement.

Last edited:
Lints assumed custody after learning the boy’s grandmother planned to adopt him, Loiselle told police.
How much you wanna bet that it was all for any $$$ he could get and had absolutely nothing to do with him wanting to raise his son?

Come on, you know I'm right on that one.

The boy was in a safe home. He then gets ripped out of it by the government because it is better for the child to be with the biological slim arg!!!!!!

So in this article school officials were doing routine reports of the condition of this child and it fell on deaf ears at DCF. This little boy almost became a Another case study of what DCF did wrong.

School officials in Hardwick say they repeatedly alerted child welfare workers about concerns for a 7-year-old boy found allegedly starved and abused last month.

Watch report

“My first though was, ‘What happened?’ What a horrible tragedy. Let's ensure he gets the medical care he needs and then do a complete review and you have to make the review public,” said Mary Lou Sudders, secretary of Health and Human Services, whose office oversees the Department of Children and Families.

She said a thorough review will be made public Sept. 24, which is 60 days after Jack Loiselle fell into a coma.

The little boy was allegedly beaten, starved and burned by his father, Randall Lints, 26. The boy was found in a coma at his father's house last month and remains "unresponsive," Sudders said.

“He is medically stable. We are very concerned about his care and recovery, and he's ready for transport to a rehabilitation hospital to continue treatment,” Sudders said.

The superintendent of the Quabbin Regional School District told the Boston Herald that staff members at Hardwick Elementary requested help from DCF on a number of occasions as the child withered down to 38 pounds.

“That's why you want to do a complete review. I'm sure we are going to be seeing some other statements coming forward and my commitment -- not just for the children in the care of the commonwealth, but the public and all of us -- is to understand what happened to him,” Sudders said.

DCF still has not addressed why the 7-year-old wasn't removed from the home, before he fell into a coma.
http://m.wcvb.com/news/school-we-warned-state-about-boy-allegedly-found-starved-abused/34546670

Jesus fucking Christ! I look at my 7 year old boy who weighs about 80 pounds and I try to picture my boy as this poor little lad was/is and i just can't! I can't fucking fathom how these monsters can go about there daily fucking lives between their bouts of torturing their kids, when I cant even PICTURE my boy bloodied, bruised and broken without breaking the fuck down and feeling so humongously heartbroken!! Jesus fucking Christ!

Guess what it is a big fat fail on DCF. Baby is still in a coma :(

Jack Loiselle was found suffering from "starvation and dehydration" on July 14 and had become unresponsive as a result, according to court documents.

"I am saying that the state failed him," said Gov. Charlie Baker.

The boy's father, Randall Lints, 26, was charged with assault and endangerment charges and remains jailed. Police said the 7-year-old had bruises to his forehead and jaw.

Read: DCF report on Jack Loiselle

The agency provided inadequate case oversight, according to the report.

"This case is an indication of systemic failures both internal and external to DCF," the state review finds.

Custody of the boy was granted to Lints after the state took custody away from the boy's mother, Amber Losielle.
There was "inadequate case oversight and inadequate practices" for handling multiple abuse reports and this "led to the failure to protect the child adequately," the review found.

Perhaps most troubling is that a therapist told a DCF social worker that Jack should be removed from the home.

The worker's supervisor did not believe that there was sufficient information to obtain custody, the report finds.

"DCF views the failure to protect Jack as an indication of systemic failures both internal and external to DCF," the report concludes.

Baker said there was a failure to fully investigate the background and childhood of Lints.

"His own childhood was enormously troubled," Baker said. "No one knew enough about the people involved in the custody discussion."

The boy remains in a coma in a long-term rehabilitation center.

P

http://m.wcvb.com/news/gov-baker-to-discuss-case-of-boy-allegedly-beaten-starved/35098776

What da fuk is going on with assholes lip??:eek: Looks like he tried to tattoo on some lip liner and only got a lil way. Pussy ass bitch couldn't even finish a fuken tat. I would beat him and starve him for being such a pussy about it. :punch:
Lmao! That's exactly what I was thinking!! Now there's you're pussy!

Latest posts

Back